Greenbaum

APRIL 2020 I-129F (K-1) Filers

459 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2020 at 6:46 PM, onek said:

Good Luck

Onek.... Can you please update your profile? You missed my last request.

We need a little housekeeping on your end. Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline OR your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine their Embassy. The country that should be used is the country where the interview will take place.

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

Timeline: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RTx4pIFfcIXyW15L-nyLuBGzwqYRx5lI/view?usp=sharing

Country and Visa Type: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RyJiLo_7WTmqvkzXXqLuOlVHm9oyhAES/view?usp=sharing

Once you finish that then return and you will see a flag in your profile. Select it and see what wonderful information will open up for you.

Thanks 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 4/24/2020 at 5:11 PM, Ama_Kwaku said:

We joined the April Filers!! 😃

I have not received the NOA1(paper), email or a text as yet but I did saw the "Pending" charge on my account. I am surprised, I did not get the email or text since I submitted the G-1145. However, I called and the Rep was kind enough to provide me with the Receipt number: Case was received. 

Now time to follow those steps on the first page. :)

Received the paper copy of the NOA1 today! Our notice date is: 24 APR 2020 ❤️

This is truly a great feeling. I know we still have a journey ahead of us but, I wanted to acknowledge the good-feels that comes with it. 💚

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ama_Kwaku said:

Received the paper copy of the NOA1 today! Our notice date is: 24 APR 2020 ❤️

This is truly a great feeling. I know we still have a journey ahead of us but, I wanted to acknowledge the good-feels that comes with it. 💚

We also received the paper copy of the NOA1 today. Goodluck to us 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi to all,

What documents need to be sent to the NVC after our I-129F has been approved by USCIS  ? Actually is anything needed to be sent ?! :help:

Thanks for your support.  🙏

Stay safe! 😷

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Armika said:

Hi to all,

What documents need to be sent to the NVC after our I-129F has been approved by USCIS  ? Actually is anything needed to be sent ?! :help:

Stay safe! 😷

Did you receive your NOA2 already?  

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Armika said:

Not yet ! It is gonna be 1 month after submitting! 

It takes more than a month to receive NOA2 after NOA1, try to be patient. Fill in your timeline so you can have an idea of how long it’s going to take. Patience is the key

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Fumero said:

It takes more than a month to receive NOA2 after NOA1, try to be patient. Fill in your timeline so you can have an idea of how long it’s going to take. Patience is the key

Thanks for your advice! But I know about the processing time ! I just asked about the documents that might be needed to send to NVC after getting NOA2, so I could prepare them during my patience time !  🙏🙏

Edited by Armika

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Armika said:

Thanks for your advice! But I know about the processing time ! I just asked about the documents that might be needed to send to NVC after getting NOA2, so I could prepare them during my patience time !  🙏🙏

This PDF by Greenbaum will help https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfin98c33IEpB0T0FlURERriblYmlm5O/view

Edited by PatLuvO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 hours ago, Armika said:

Hi to all,

Stay safe! 😷

There's nothing for you to do at this phase. The ball is out of your hands. However, you can start preparing the documents that your partner will need for the interview...i.e. the I-134(Affidavit of Support)- and the financial documents. 

Personally, I've been reading the Portal for reviews of Ghana Consulate. Reading others experience from their interviews is actually informative for us.

12 hours ago, Armika said:

You send NOTHING to NVC. Every document that is required will be in your P3 letter from the embassy or could be found on their website. Go check and see what you can find there. The embassy is where you will submit your evidence and documents. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

13 hours ago, Armika said:

Not yet ! It is gonna be 1 month after submitting! 

Use the USCIS timeline to determine where USCIS is with processing cases. Here is the latest timeline from them. So, they are working on October, but we have seen cases approved from each of the months so don't expect much before at least three months to four months.

2020-05-02_17-15-47.thumb.jpg.4e4b963ac925c2c0c68acb20e4eb1e2e.jpg

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
8 hours ago, Ama_Kwaku said:

There's nothing for you to do at this phase. The ball is out of your hands. However, you can start preparing the documents that your partner will need for the interview...i.e. the I-134(Affidavit of Support)- and the financial documents. 

Personally, I've been reading the Portal for reviews of Ghana Consulate. Reading others experience from their interviews is actually informative for us.

Thank you so much for your reply 🙏

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Use the USCIS timeline to determine where USCIS is with processing cases. Here is the latest timeline from them. So, they are working on October, but we have seen cases approved from each of the months so don't expect much before at least three months to four months.

2020-05-02_17-15-47.thumb.jpg.4e4b963ac925c2c0c68acb20e4eb1e2e.jpg

I have heard some cases have been approved in 2 months ! Do you think it depends on petitioner’s career and those who have strong and clear background can be approved sooner than others ?! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.