Greenbaum

APRIL 2020 I-129F (K-1) Filers

459 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SydneyfMaghrib said:

Is my NOA1 date the *received date* on my I-797C or the *notice date*? I know it probably doesn’t matter- I’m just wondering. 

Receipt date and your correct either will get the job done.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Receipt date and your correct either will get the job done.

Thanks for the response.

There isn't a receipt date on the form- just a received date and a notice date. Do you mean I should go by the received date? I think one of the reasons VJ data is so messed up is because 50% of people enter their NOA1 as the notice date and 50% enter it as the received date. 

NOA1- March 27th

💕

2 hours ago, SydneyfMaghrib said:

Thanks for the response.

There isn't a receipt date on the form- just a received date and a notice date. Do you mean I should go by the received date? I think one of the reasons VJ data is so messed up is because 50% of people enter their NOA1 as the notice date and 50% enter it as the received date. 

Sorry, received date is fine.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Is it just me or did it seem like the CSC was on a roll for a bit when moving through February and now it's been stuck there for a while? My estimate has now been moved from early September to October now. But then there are the furloughs that might be happening too...

Timeline
5 hours ago, cararyn said:

Is it just me or did it seem like the CSC was on a roll for a bit when moving through February and now it's been stuck there for a while? My estimate has now been moved from early September to October now. But then there are the furloughs that might be happening too...

Yeah at this rate and with the furloughs I'm honestly expecting to not get the noa2 this year anymore

11 hours ago, cararyn said:

There was just 3 yesterday who were approved from February. If you consider USICS's timeline you still have a few months. Remember when you started this journey.... USICS never promised you a date that they would be complete with your case just that they will give you an answer. Being a realist, you are within their timeline for your case to be adjudicated. Lower your expectation and you won't feel so dejected. Just saying.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

2 hours ago, tanman22 said:

Any approvals yet for April? 

No. The just started with March which I know of 3. See https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/733596-march-2020-i-129f-k1-filers/?do=findComment&comment=10239527

AND did you even read my post just above yours. Oy Vey!

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

No. The just started with March which I know of 3. See https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/733596-march-2020-i-129f-k1-filers/?do=findComment&comment=10239527

AND did you even read my post just above yours. Oy Vey!

Haha even the March approvals so far are just February filers who entered their timeline in wrong 🤣

NOA1- March 27th

💕

On 8/7/2020 at 7:27 PM, kostyaby said:

NOA date on April 11. I'm currently blessed to be with my fiancé and we are having a wedding ceremony here at the end of the month.

Hopefully NOA2s start rolling out at some point. Seems like March is mostly untouched at this point. Prayers for everyone waiting in these times.

Are you getting married during the K-1 process? I don't understand.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello April 2020 fliers,

I want to spread an update to give hope to everyone. Uscis received date is April 6th. I received an rfe from uscis today asking for evidence of meeting my fiancé in the last two years which I did submit in the original file I sent but it might have gotten lost in their file systems. To me, this is one of the easiest rfe you can receive Because I have the flight receipts, hotel receipts, pictures with dates, passport stamps so I will respond back and I hope to have the approval in less than 60 days after it is received.
remain hopeful my friends, you will receive great news of your own soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Deehotstepper said:

Hello April 2020 fliers,

I want to spread an update to give hope to everyone. Uscis received date is April 6th. I received an rfe from uscis today asking for evidence of meeting my fiancé in the last two years which I did submit in the original file I sent but it might have gotten lost in their file systems. To me, this is one of the easiest rfe you can receive Because I have the flight receipts, hotel receipts, pictures with dates, passport stamps so I will respond back and I hope to have the approval in less than 60 days after it is received.
remain hopeful my friends, you will receive great news of your own soon.

Wow. This is awesome. Thank you so much for the update and best wishes to you !!!

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.