dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2020

782 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kbraine10 said:

Our original submission date (12/9). We just resubmitted the doc today.

So does it mean after they reviewed your case, somewhere it will show 'submission date' on screen? I just uploaded & submitted doc last week, but I don't see anywhere display the submission date. Only see the 'Date uploaded' next to each doc.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sinka13 said:

Finally DQ I can't believe it! After Nebraska Service center, after RFE for the letter of unemployment we finally got it 🥳

The last submittion was 28th of December. 

Congratulations mine is 28th i hope i hear it too 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Adeya said:

Congratulations mine is 28th i hope i hear it too 

I hope yours DQ will be here soon as well! Good luck 🍀

I-130
Sent: 12/10/2018 
Delivered: 12/12/2018
NOA1: 12/12/2018 (LIN)

NOA2:  09/25/2019

Sent to NVC: 10/07/2019

Case number assigned and received: 11/05/2019

Fees paid: 11/07/2019

IV changes to paid: 11/12/2019

AOS changed to paid: 11/20/2019 (after calling NVC)

DQ 02/27/2020

Interview: 06/30/2020

Approved: 07/02/2020 (Medical exam delay)

Visa received: 07/10/2020

I-129f

Sent: 08/30/2019

NOA1: 09/03/2019(LIN)

NOA2 denied 09/25/2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 hours ago, PoojaCh said:

Can anyone let me know that ds 5540 needs to be submitted now? I selected no in public charge in ds-260 and submitted the document on 25th feb around 1 am. Highly appreciate your response!

I see it on the dropdown menu under "additional documents" for the DS-260. I guess it´s best to fill it out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 hours ago, Kbraine10 said:

I had to resubmit a document today but I noticed that it didnt change the "submission date". Is that normal or does it usually update to the new submission date?

Which document did you have to resubmit?

21 minutes ago, Arewa said:

Got an RFE yesterday 26th feb, submitted the document immediately.

Got Documentarily Qualified today. Whoop whoop. 

I'm happy, and i am hoping for a miracle concerning the ban.

But then, myself and Hubby are very happy. 🎊

Congratulations!!!

I wish they were all this fast!😕

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
20 hours ago, LilyJ said:

You only need originals of the beneficiary’s documents, petitioners documents can be photocopies 

Thank you so much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.