dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2020

782 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

On the interview will they need the beneficiary to have all original copies of what we submit for example his proof of citizenship we will submit his birth certificate will he have to send it to me?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Itsalllove212 said:

I can’t believe I can finally say this. We just got our DQ email! Submitted documents on 12/23. 

3 hours ago, Itsalllove212 said:

I can’t believe I can finally say this. We just got our DQ email! Submitted documents on 12/23. 

Question please did you receive an email telling you that case is completed or did you log in ceac & status of submitted documents changed all to completed?

thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Itsalllove212 said:

Hi! I received two emails actually. One said that my case status had been updated on CEAC and another email was sent immediately after, stating that my case had been documentarily qualified. 

Amazing thanks alot & hope you’re next step goes smoothly & faster

12 minutes ago, Kbraine10 said:

I had to resubmit a document today but I noticed that it didnt change the "submission date". Is that normal or does it usually update to the new submission date?

Totally normal. I was worried so we called nvc they said they see the resubmission on 31st dec but on ceac its still 14 nov

Probably silly silly question, but need to ask: I completed all my fees, applications, AOS and submitted all documents, civil and financing evidence. But I never touched the ADD JOINT SPONSOR button or the ADD HOUSEHOLD MEMBER, because the application option already had my spouses name pre-populated and my name showed under the AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT. No need for joint sponsor, but the add house hold member has me thinking I was supposed to add my spouse again?????

Was I supposed to add anything there? I never even clicked it out fear 😩

NVCCapture.PNG

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kbraine10 said:

I had to resubmit a document today but I noticed that it didnt change the "submission date". Is that normal or does it usually update to the new submission date?

Which submission date do you see on screen? Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I seen a few pages ago a discussion about signed letters in place of documents.

When we uploaded the wrong birth certificate I was instructed by NVC to mark doc. as unavailable and just write a note in the comments section explaining that I would bring it to the interview which I then did. 

6 weeks later I called to see if everything was acceptable and was told that it was not enough (women asked her supervisor) and I needed a formal letter with signature. I called 3 times in 1 day and each person told me the same. 

I called again a week later after reading their website which says "detailed, written explanation" and explained the different recommendations once again. The women sounded very experienced and also asked her supervisor. She informed me that the note in the comments (no formal letter/signature) was enough! She apologized for all the different responses I was receiving and assured me once again, that it was sufficient. 

Apparently even the supervisors have different info on this one?! 

Still no DQ but hoping next week! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Alv said:

Probably silly silly question, but need to ask: I completed all my fees, applications, AOS and submitted all documents, civil and financing evidence. But I never touched the ADD JOINT SPONSOR button or the ADD HOUSEHOLD MEMBER, because the application option already had my spouses name pre-populated and my name showed under the AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT. No need for joint sponsor, but the add house hold member has me thinking I was supposed to add my spouse again?????

Was I supposed to add anything there? I never even clicked it out fear 😩

NVCCapture.PNG

No, you did not need to add your husband here if he is already counted in the application as the beneficiary or sponsor 

Edited by Michelle_VM

1 minute ago, Michelle_VM said:

No, you did not need to add your husband here of he is already counted in the application at the beneficiary or sponsor 

Thank you, feeling better ...😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.