dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2020

725 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, FPope said:

I have only seen instances of administrative processing thrice for lagos embassy:

1. Normal admin processing btw interview and when visa was picked up. Visa issue date was same as interview date.

2. My brother was asked to submit his divorce verification document so his case went into admin processing. He did so and 6 months after, he was called for a 2nd interview. Meanwhile they investigated him by visiting his house unanounced and contacted some of his friends. His visa issue date was the date of his 2nd interview eventhough he picked his visa days after.

3. My sister was told to go and add her kids to her case so her case went into admin processing. She did everything as instructed and they called her 6 months after for a 2nd interview with her children. Her visa issue date was the 2nd interview date.

All things being equal, as far as i know about lagos o, your visa issue date is the same as the date of the successful interview.

If i am in your shoes, i will not be worried. This visa ban does not affect your case except there are other reasons you are worried. All the best!

Thank You! Well I'm just nerveous for interview at this point in general I feel.But we have all our documentations ect ready. So Praying God pushes us through. Thank you for your information it helped greatly! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hey everyone. It is officially 1 year since I was DQ / CC and still waiting for interview. Praying that this will be the month I get my interview. Hoping this week interviews will be given out. Has anyone been issued a interview today by the NVC

@mac_skendy, I know you just got approved for your visa and picked your passport already, please I have a question, Is the visa issue date different from your interview date? I will appreciate it you can check for me please. My husband's interview is Feb 20th, a day before the visa restrictions. 

1 hour ago, SeMag2627 said:

People that had theirs after you have picked up theirs already. I know one who had his last week and picked it up today. Double check the contact email and phone number you provided on trvaeldocs.

Oh I tripled checked even. And it’s all in place. Hopefully I get word tomorrow. Thanks 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
2 hours ago, LAY & ADR said:

Hey everyone. It is officially 1 year since I was DQ / CC and still waiting for interview. Praying that this will be the month I get my interview. Hoping this week interviews will be given out. Has anyone been issued a interview today by the NVC

wow I am sorry it has been that long, is that related to embassy issues? Best of luck for you!

Hi, I just got DQ today, now waiting for my interview date at the London embassy. I am also prepping for my medical, still got a few vaccinations I need to complete before I see the physician. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Caresse33 said:

Hi, I just got DQ today, now waiting for my interview date at the London embassy. I am also prepping for my medical, still got a few vaccinations I need to complete before I see the physician. 

You may already have all or most of them; likely all that’s needed is seasonal flu shot, chicken pox, mmr (measles mumps rubella), and tdap (tetanus diphtheria) since required vaccines are based on age 

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

4 minutes ago, LilyJ said:

You may already have all or most of them; likely all that’s needed is seasonal flu shot, chicken pox, mmr (measles mumps rubella), and tdap (tetanus diphtheria) since required vaccines are based on age 

I need to get flu shot, second shot of MMR, not too sure of tetanus need to check if I had it. I need 2 more shots of Hepatitis B, one more of Hepatitis A as the other one expired and something called menoco (sorry cant spell it). 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Caresse33 said:

I need to get flu shot, second shot of MMR, not too sure of tetanus need to check if I had it. I need 2 more shots of Hepatitis B, one more of Hepatitis A as the other one expired and something called menoco (sorry cant spell it). 

Hep B and A aren't required for immigration for adults immigrating, and if you mean pneumococcal that one is only required in babies/young children and those over 65. Of course you can still get them if you would like to for personal reasons, but they aren't required for immigration for your age range I assume

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/pdf/Vaccine-Requirements-According-to-Applicant-Age.pdf

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

NVC Stage:

• Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

24 minutes ago, LilyJ said:

Hep B and A aren't required for immigration for adults immigrating, and if you mean pneumococcal that one is only required in babies/young children and those over 65. Of course you can still get them if you would like to for personal reasons, but they aren't required for immigration for your age range I assume

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/pdf/Vaccine-Requirements-According-to-Applicant-Age.pdf

Omg! Thank you so much! We are completing our vaccines this week and this is super useful!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/2/2020 at 4:56 PM, Sharon124 said:

Also, they have specified "visa fees payment" if applicable should be brought to the interview. 

Does that refer to the 220 USD for the greencard? Should I be making that payment now itself? 

Screenshot_20200203-015238_Chrome.jpg

You were sent the standard message sent to all. Email them again and let them know you already went through NVC and is there anything you need to do before the interview.

Your educational and all that has nothing to do with a immigration visa.

Also there is no fee to be paid at embassy.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Eb2019 said:

Omg! Thank you so much! We are completing our vaccines this week and this is super useful!

No problem! :) Yes I'm glad for that chart, it clarifies a lot! 

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

NVC Stage:

Interview Stage:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, Houleye Dianka said:

My husbands police certificate was issued in September. It says valid for 3 months on it. Does he need to go and get an updated police certificate or the US embassy will allow him to use the one he has?

Embassy- Senegal 

Interview Date- February 25, 2020

No. that 3 months is about submission date. Nigerians is 3 months also. Long as you submitted to the agency requesting t before that 3 months it's then good for a year. No need for a new PCC for interview, That stop doing that to us about 3 years ago.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.