Sarge2155

February 2020 AOS Filers

4,064 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Letspaintcookies said:

From my understanding that works only if one already had biometrics ( fingerprints, picture, signature) done at an ASC before. Doesn't include the fingerprints at the embassy/ consulate for getting the visa or at POE. So it won't help with the AOS process

makes sense! ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Letspaintcookies said:

From my understanding that works only if one already had biometrics ( fingerprints, picture, signature) done at an ASC before. Doesn't include the fingerprints at the embassy/ consulate for getting the visa or at POE. Only for EAD extensions,ย it won't help with the AOS process.ย 

We had ourย bioemetrics taken March 17, a day before the closure - lucky us - for our I-485. My I-131 and my I-765 are covered with this noteย so hopefully they will process our papers with no delays now. Woohoo!!!!

My case status just updated saying they're ready for a interview for our I-485, with the pandemic going on no clue how long it will take... But hey atleast it's something!ย 

3 minutes ago, Moxman said:

My case status just updated saying they're ready for a interview for our I-485, with the pandemic going on no clue how long it will take... But hey atleast it's something!ย 

Might surpriseย  you...good deal!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

ย 

ย 

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My I-485 case just updated to Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview and that they will send me a notice. I'm surprised this happened now, especially since i don't think they know when they will be able to do interviews again

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Nick&Darina said:

My I-485 case just updated to Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview and that they will send me a notice. I'm surprised this happened now, especially since i don't think they know when they will be able to do interviews again

I've been checking mine but still fingerprints taken status. I wish it will moved to ready for interview so i can start preparing our docs and myself.ย  Dont care when but ill be extremely happy. . Hehehehe

On 4/7/2020 at 4:00 PM, TandClaudia said:

Has anyone received an updated Biometrics letter yet?ย  Our appointment was March 31st and was cancelled.ย  We haven't received a letter rescheduling the appointment yet.

They applied previous fingerprints to my aos. I took them four years ago when I applied for asylum. Just got an update on my case status. Yay!!! So glad to see they are still working on our case and making it easier. Small part of me wish they would issue me a refund lol .ย 

Edited by BradandStef

Timeline
On 4/7/2020 at 1:00 PM, TandClaudia said:

Has anyone received an updated Biometrics letter yet?ย  Our appointment was March 31st and was cancelled.ย  We haven't received a letter rescheduling the appointment yet.

My NOA1 date was March 11th, no biometrics appointment letters after that.ย 
ย 

I am however weirded out by the fact that my EAD case status changed from โ€œCase received.โ€ To โ€œDocument was mailed to me.โ€

ย 

any ideas?ย 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
3 minutes ago, INNSU09 said:

My NOA1 date was March 11th, no biometrics appointment letters after that.ย 
ย 

I am however weirded out by the fact that my EAD case status changed from โ€œCase received.โ€ To โ€œDocument was mailed to me.โ€

ย 

any ideas?ย 

Did you received the NOA1 for it?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Did you received the NOA1 for it?

Yup, all 3 NOA1s are with me.ย 
ย 

maybe itโ€™s an error, but it sure did get my hopes up.. lmao.ย 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Frankcastlle said:

ย Another source

Thatโ€™s extremely intriguing ๐Ÿค”ย 

i wonder if mine is really an error or one of the โ€œluckyโ€ ones. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone am New here am also a February filer...

ย 

Timeline

Package sent:20/02/13

Delivered:20/02/15

USCIS notice it on:20/02/19

Biometric:20/03/16

Did two biometric i-765 ,i-486 & i-131

On: 20/03/07 status change to ready bro schedule interview

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
23 hours ago, Moxman said:

Congrats!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.