dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2020

1,112 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, swoned said:

quick question all, 

receieved DQ email for my cases last Monday on Jan 6.

When i log into CEAC, i still have the message that says Documentarilly Qualified,  however on my spouses application, the civil documents now show "incomplete"  and under the required documents, the Police Certificate has been changed to "missing"

This was showing as "accepted" before....

so do I have a problem, or can I safely ignore this as maybe a glitch?

I went ahead and called.  Took an hour but the peace of mind was worth it.

The NVC rep told me not to look at CEAC anymore until after interview date is scheduled, and that everything is 100% ok, we're just waiting for interview.

IR1/CR1 and IR2/CR2 important dates:

USCIS : Texas Service Center

NOA1: Feb 6 2019

NOA2: Aug 8, 2019

NVC Case#: Oct 10, 2019

NVC DQ:  Jan 6, 2020

Interview letter: Jan 23, 2020

Interview Date: Feb 25, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
21 minutes ago, swoned said:

I went ahead and called.  Took an hour but the peace of mind was worth it.

The NVC rep told me not to look at CEAC anymore until after interview date is scheduled, and that everything is 100% ok, we're just waiting for interview.

Good for you 🙂. When did you submit again??

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Juliet57 said:

Good for you 🙂. When did you submit again??

nov 18 second submission/.

IR1/CR1 and IR2/CR2 important dates:

USCIS : Texas Service Center

NOA1: Feb 6 2019

NOA2: Aug 8, 2019

NVC Case#: Oct 10, 2019

NVC DQ:  Jan 6, 2020

Interview letter: Jan 23, 2020

Interview Date: Feb 25, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I need to upload my documents on NVC and I was wondering if anyone could help me by answering my questions? 1) Should I upload Marriage certificate and it's translation as one pdf or two separate pdfs? 2) Do I need to upload Tax return and W2s as one pdf or two separate pdfs? I would really appreciate your suggestions.

Regards,

Mohib

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
13 minutes ago, MWhite said:

I noticed that too. Out of patience 🙄

They are playing with our nerves or maybe they are afraid to update and say «  bla bla , working in cases received .. on November 9th «  lol 

i hope not ! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Woolen85 said:

Hi Everyone,

I need to upload my documents on NVC and I was wondering if anyone could help me by answering my questions? 1) Should I upload Marriage certificate and it's translation as one pdf or two separate pdfs? 2) Do I need to upload Tax return and W2s as one pdf or two separate pdfs? I would really appreciate your suggestions.

Regards,

Mohib

marriage certificate and its translation as one file, tax return and w2 as separate files

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Iscir said:

marriage certificate and its translation as one file, tax return and w2 as separate files

Thanks for the prompt response! Much appreciated!

14 minutes ago, Iscir said:

Ah dang On my second submission I did marriage certificate and translation seperate files :( you think they will declined it again and have to re submit that in one profile again? 

Since I had to do three certificate I did all three separate a while back on december 31st. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Knightgame185 said:

Ah dang On my second submission I did marriage certificate and translation seperate files :( you think they will declined it again and have to re submit that in one profile again? 

Since I had to do three certificate I did all three separate a while back on december 31st. 

oh i'm not sure if they would reject it :( they say on their website that translations should be submitted including the original document in a single file. it's a small thing but they have rejected documents for other small things :/  I hope they don't reject yours.

Edited by Iscir

1 minute ago, Iscir said:

oh i'm not sure i they would reject it :( they say on their website that translations should be submitted including the original document in a single file. it's a small thing but they have rejected documents for other small things 😕 I hope they don't reject yours.

Dang it. You know I might as will just do it in case lol. that way if they reject that one then I still have few weeks after that to get approved lol. or I might give them a call and see. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hilde said:

I just logged in and saw that they have now updated the NVC 

Current case creation time frame: As of 13-JAN-2020, we are working on cases that were received from USCIS on 11-DEC-2019.

Thank you 🙏 this is for  case creation .

for current case review time they are working on November 14th . Alléluia they came back to work lol 

Current case review time: As of 13-JAN-2020, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 14-NOV-2019

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.