Longpassege

Painfull Wait Of 19 months with no conclusion

29 posts in this topic

I am writing this letters with tears in my eyes’ cant do anything for my wife who is my life. She is my everything and she has far away from me don’t know why embassy treated me very badly that my case took 19 months with still no visa. My wife is 7th months pregnant. She hopes that I will be there before delivery time. Yesterday I cried whole night. She is suffering alone in USA.we have submitted whatever embassy asked the last documents we submitted 4 months ago in july. The documents were pictures and proof of domicile. Just pictures and proof of domicile takes such a long delay to review. We both are suffering from mental presurre.as soon as her delivery dates are coming close I am so worried if I dont get visa before her delivery then who will take care of my wife.who will bring her hospital if emergency happen.my heart vibrates when I even think about it daily I wakeup from new hopes. I can’t Express that pain when I receive response of email after 19 months of administrative processing that (we have received your documents and currently they are pending for review. Please be assured we are doing our best effort to finish this admin processing as soon as possible)At this time I cant do anything at this point I just pray to Allah please push me up from this processing. I really can’t Express my pain. Every time I cry silently when I talk to my wife over phone. When she tells me she has to go hospital for routine check up and nobody give her ride. When she says I am alone. I feel very bad for me. Why I am exist here. These are my toughest days of my life.  The pain I am passing through unable to describe in words. I hope somebody will sympathize with me 
I know I am not alone in this circumstances

There are many couples who are same as me

Allah Un sab ki parehshani Hal karay

Edited by Haseeb alam

12 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

I wonder - with all of this hardship and misery - why she just doesn’t join you in Pakistan where you could celebrate the birth together

Because embassy asked us proof of domicile. So she had to go back to USA.after 6 months she could not travel Doctors don't allowed

Edited by Haseeb alam

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

she is USC

she has family support here

all of us want our mommy when we give  birth

there is more than just establishing domicile here

there is the income support 

we went thru 6 years of immigration and yes, it is hard,  but you can handle this 

anyone can

36 minutes ago, JFH said:

You surely knew that she has to re-establish domicile or provide such evidence of her intention thereof before your visa can be issued?

This may sound harsh but separation is a normal part of this procedure. Many people endure longer periods of separation. You were very fortunate to have been living with your wife in Pakistan. You chose to relocate to the USA and this just how it is. Had she not become pregnant, she could have visited you during this time. But you you made a conscious decision to make a baby (we all know how not to get pregnant) before you were able to live together in the USA. You are adults. You have to live with the consequences or your decisions. Nobody at the embassy is going to process your case any faster because you decided to have a child. That’s on you, my friend, 

Now, your AP time is longer than most countries. But that’s how it is for many Pakistani applicants. Nothing can be done about it. 

I would recommend you seek professional help for the depression you are experiencing. I understand that six months is a long time to be apart (at one point we were apart for longer) but to feel as though life isn’t worth living when you have a loving wife and child on the way waiting for you suggests that you are suffering from depression. And that needs medical help or it will get worse. 

Dear JFH 

I am very fortunate to have very loving wife and also I am keeping patience also I know embassy is working on its way. Question is not why we took decision to make baby before issuing visa.every soul who has to come in world must will come.childs are God blessings.question is about 19 months long processing after interview? Which I posted for

Edited by Haseeb alam

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline

I think you should be more on the positive side of things at this particular juncture.

Your wife is in a very fragile state right now.

Whatever energy you put out there is going to affect her accordingly.

And from every indication, you're not being the best cushion as we speak.

Some things in life are beyond our control and this happens to be one of them.

You have a loving wife and a kid on the way.

You have two things to be happy for and smile about.

But if you still think you have nothing to be grateful for, check your pulse!

Don't lose the energy! Everything will be sorted out soon.
Some things just sort themselves out automatically.
Don't fight it my friend.

1 minute ago, Andy & Val said:

I think you should be more on the positive side of things at this particular juncture.

Your wife is in a very fragile state right now.

Whatever energy you put out there is going to affect her accordingly.

And from every indication, you're not being the best cushion as we speak.

Some things in life are beyond our control and this happens to be one of them.

You have a loving wife and a kid on the way.

You have two things to be happy for and smile about.

But if you still think you have nothing to be grateful for, check your pulse!

Don't lose the energy! Everything will be sorted out soon.
Some things just sort themselves out automatically.
Don't fight it my friend.

Thank you so much for your support I am very thankful of God what I have right now.but only this long processing. But thanks again for kind understanding 

1 hour ago, JeanneAdil said:

she is USC

she has family support here

all of us want our mommy when we give  birth

there is more than just establishing domicile here

there is the income support 

we went thru 6 years of immigration and yes, it is hard,  but you can handle this 

anyone can

Her parents passed away 5 years ago

46 minutes ago, Haseeb alam said:

question is about 19 months long processing after interview? Which I posted for

What about it? We can’t tell you anything other than what you already know - it takes as long as it takes. 

I’ll not comment on who is responsible for new life being created. Never assume everyone has the same faith. Or any faith. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Longpassege said:

Dear JFH 

I am very fortunate to have very loving wife and also I am keeping patience also I know embassy is working on its way. Question is not why we took decision to make baby before issuing visa.every soul who has to come in world must will come.childs are God blessings.question is about 19 months long processing after interview? Which I posted for

I believe you can probably puzzle out the reason for the long processing times in Pakistan

The consequences for the poor family planning decisions that put your wife in the situation she is in (since in Pakistan you not she decides what is best for her) belong to you.  

Not God, not America, not the embassy, not the US government.  You.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

I'm sorry you're going through this. I've been apart from my wife for more than a year now, and it's insanely painful too, I think about hugging her and I always find myself in tears, so I can empathize with your situation. The uncertainty of it all if really hard as well.  A lot of us in here go through the same, and I think we all understand your pain. I hope you can be reunited with your family soon. Stay strong friend. 

1 minute ago, GraceJ21 said:

I'm sorry you're going through this. I've been apart from my wife for more than a year now, and it's insanely painful too, I think about hugging her and I always find myself in tears, so I can empathize with your situation. The uncertainty of it all if really hard as well.  A lot of us in here go through the same, and I think we all understand your pain. I hope you can be reunited with your family soon. Stay strong friend. 

Thank you for your kind understanding . U r only the first person In thread who understanding my feelings and hold my hands sympathize that I am Not alone. I pray for you also may you get soon your visa and you will be with your family soon 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Nineteen months is a long time and I'm sure you never thought it would take this long. The immigration process has you at its mercy and you must feel helpless. I wish you the best and for this to be resolved soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.