802 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 hours ago, FA081 said:

Hello everyone! Hope you are all safe and well.

I just wanted to query whether any USC’s have received approvals for their parents. I know the ban affects immigrant visas for this category but it isn’t clear as to whether this stage is also affected by the proclamation. 

If anyone has received anything it would be good to know.

I received my approval for my Dad's I-130 on 5/8/2020 but still waiting for my Mom's approval. I filed their I-130 11/2020z

ednurzph

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Davron said:

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-130 for CR-1 

NOA1 - 11/15/2019 Nebraska Service Center

Date Changes: 02/24/2020, 05/01/2020, 05/13/2020 (USCIS never gave me an update of the case transferred)

NOA2 - Approved 05/14/2020 Nebraska Service Center

(I-129F filed for K-3 - 05/19/2020) <-- Probably will be closed due to I-130 Approval

Best of luck all. I will keep updating my timeline for the rest of the process.

Congratulations sir. Funny here it is again. USCIS didn't inform you of your transfer. And i was told i was fussing by checking lol

On 5/13/2020 at 11:08 PM, Jay&Sid said:

As you know USCIS has sent me request for evidence on May 7 on my account and asked me to respond. Since then I was not able to open up link of request for evidence. I tried live chat and spoke to tier 1 and tier 2 officer but all in vein. Finally I decided to send inquiry through inbox of my USCIS account so that I have a documented evidence of this issue. Today CSC has responded my inquiry.

The following is their response.

“USCIS is currently experiencing difficulties with national case status. We are apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. There is no formal request for evidence has been issued or sent at this time. Your case is under review and CSC is committed to finish reviewing your case as soon as possible under our resources. We appreciated your continued patience.”

I recommend you to send an inquiry through inbox. 

We had the same issue that an RFE was issued but we could not open up the link for the notice. The USCIS person called back and said they haven't sent the notice yet which is why we can't see it online. (Weird). They said it will take 7 to 10 days. This whole process is so unclear, though we have a link online where we can drop the files but again since we dont have the letter not sure what they are asking for.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Just got approval!! Wow! Unexpected!!

Priority date 11/06/2019

Nebraska Service Center, not transferred

Had two dates changes, once in February, the other May 1

Filed I-129 in December

I'll update my timeline soon! 

Looks like Nebraska is faster! 

USCIS Stage:

• Nov 12 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • Dec 17 2019: I-129f Received
  • May 15 2020: I-130 Approved!

NVC Stage:

• May 16 2020: Case Created
  • May 16 2020: Fees Paid
  • May 22 2020: Sent IV & AOS Packages
  • May 29 2020: Request for more documents (proof of assets)
  • May 30 2020: Resubmitted NVC documents
  • June 15, 2020: DQ'd! 

7 hours ago, ednurzph said:

I received my approval for my Dad's I-130 on 5/8/2020 but still waiting for my Mom's approval. I filed their I-130 11/2020z

That’s amazing news! At least half way there for you! 

We filed for my mom in November too (11th I think) so praying it comes through. 

Did you keep upto date with the changes on the system at all and did you receive the notice via mail or online?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, Davron said:

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-130 for CR-1 

NOA1 - 11/15/2019 Nebraska Service Center

Date Changes: 02/24/2020, 05/01/2020, 05/13/2020 (USCIS never gave me an update of the case transferred)

NOA2 - Approved 05/14/2020 Nebraska Service Center

(I-129F filed for K-3 - 05/19/2020) <-- Probably will be closed due to I-130 Approval

Best of luck all. I will keep updating my timeline for the rest of the process.

Congrats to all approvals. Looks like everyone but Potomac are getting approved. What’s going on with this service center? November 18/2019 PD and still waiting.

18 minutes ago, Queencity said:

Congrats to all approvals. Looks like everyone but Potomac are getting approved. What’s going on with this service center? November 18/2019 PD and still waiting.

I must say that you took the words outta my mouth.

While other centers keep testifying, hardly a thing is heard from Potomac filers.

Something strange is wrong with the center. 

Let’s keep hope alive!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Queencity said:

I was excited when i first found out Potomac but now it seems not so. Looking at the approval estimates.  

Congratulation to the approvals. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 hours ago, LondonerCat said:

Finally joining the approved club! I am over the moon! 

PD: 27th Nov 2019

NOA1: 3rd Dec 2019

NOA2: 14th May 2020 

Date updates: 23rd Feb - transferred to Cali from Texas, March 31st, May 1st. 

Over the moon! Awaiting case number from NVC then time to get going! Hoping the embassy re-opens soon! 

Fingers crossed for you all! X

Yayyyyy! Congratulations 🎉 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, FA081 said:

That’s amazing news! At least half way there for you! 

We filed for my mom in November too (11th I think) so praying it comes through. 

Did you keep upto date with the changes on the system at all and did you receive the notice via mail or online?

Hey just update today 5/15/2020 my Mom's I-130 is approved as well. So this weekends I will finish AOS, etc...I keep checkin my online account.

ednurzph

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I-130 F2A

NOA1 - 11/01/2019 California Service Center

Date Changes: 02/24/2020, 04/13/2020

No transfer notice, but USCIS reply to case message states that I should check Vermont when checking processing times. So I assume it might have transferred to Vermont.

Anyone in the same situation as mine?

Edited by Valeri22

9 hours ago, Valeri22 said:

I-130 F2A

NOA1 - 11/01/2019 California Service Center

Date Changes: 02/24/2020, 04/13/2020

No transfer notice, but USCIS reply to case message states that I should check Vermont when checking processing times. So I assume it might have transferred to Vermont.

Anyone in the same situation as mine?

Same as you, F2A here ! Got sent to California Service center, apparently I'm now at Potomac since the beginning of 2020. 

No news, still waiting... 

I have a question tho, what do you guys mean when you say "date changes" ? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.