802 posts in this topic

I am making progress. Looks like I might be able to file this thing by Nov 12 at the latest. Can't wait to get this off my hands already, long overdue!

This is also my sly attempt to bump the thread lol 😁 … I am sure there are more of you joining soon! 

Edited by Paco415

Could it be possible I am the only Nov 2019 filer? 😁 LOL! Just keeping the thread alive here! I am about 4 days away from mailing the whole thing out! Waiting on one affidavit and some information to complete my spouse's I-130A and will FINALLY be done!

6 hours ago, ArunK said:

Hey @Paco415, you aren't alone :). Good luck with filling your petition.

Our petition was accepted on Nov 6th. In the waiting game now.

Alright!! Welcome @ArunK! I am jealous that you're already in the process. I cannot wait to get this off my hands lol, it is 99% complete, just waiting on two pieces of information and it is good to go! But Nov 12 is my goal mailing date, let's see if I get everything done by then!

Edited by Paco415

Hello @Paco415! I'm in the same boat right along with you! I'm actually filling planning on submitting our petition online on Nov 22.... I need some clarity on a few of the questions online and after that, I'll be good to go on the 22nd! Good luck to you and I hope that you meet your deadline. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

I just found out about the online petitions! I filed on 11/04 so it's too late for me. Plus I did a concurrent filing with i-485 so I wouldn't be able to file online anyhow.

20 hours ago, Ramona M said:

Hello @Paco415! I'm in the same boat right along with you! I'm actually filling planning on submitting our petition online on Nov 22.... I need some clarity on a few of the questions online and after that, I'll be good to go on the 22nd! Good luck to you and I hope that you meet your deadline. 

Good luck with your online petition. Hopefully it's faster.

Concurrent filing of 485, 130, and 765 (AOS from tourist visa)
25.05.19 - Arrival in US
31.07.19 - Married on a B2 visa
01.11.19 - Filed packet with USPS
04.11.19 - Forms received and signed for
13.11.19 - Checks cashed and notified by text
18.11.19 - NOA1 for the 3 forms received in the mail (Notice date 13.11.19)
22.11.19 - Biometrics letter received (Notice date 15.11.19)

06.12.19 - Biometrics appointment complete

03.01.20 - RFIE for I-485 mailed

Yay, more people! Good luck to everyone's filing!

And by the way, I have MET my deadline!! The I-130 petition will be in the mail TODAY!! 🎉🎉🎉😍

Edited by Paco415

Hi everyone, 

We filed the I-130 on November 9th through the mail. USPS tracking told me it arrived on November 12th. I wish I had known about online filing, but I guess I was too preoccupied with gathering all of the correct information to send. Hopefully it will get accepted soon. Good luck everyone!

My I-130 was delivered today (11/14) to the Phoenix lockbox, now eagerly awaiting notification from USCIS that it was actually received. I’m paranoid until it gets into their hands!! 😫

On 11/13/2019 at 9:00 AM, julianthecat said:

Hello all!  We mailed our I-130 last week, received and signed for by USCIS Dallas on 11/9.  

NOA1 received by text (no email, though) this afternoon 11/15!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Hello house,

Online filer, November 12th here. We're F2-A because I'm only a permanent resident, but since the number of filers seems small for this month I'll just join to follow your progress :)

9 hours ago, Quarknase said:

Hello house,

Online filer, November 12th here. We're F2-A because I'm only a permanent resident, but since the number of filers seems small for this month I'll just join to follow your progress :)

How long before you can become a US citizen? Then I believe you can upgrade your petition for a CR-1 or IR-1.

Edited by Paco415

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
1 hour ago, Paco415 said:

How long before you can become a US citizen? Then I believe you can upgrade your petition for a CR-1 or IR-1.

I qualify already - but as a German Citizen I have to wait for approval of dual citizenship from Germany, otherwise I'd lose my German Citizenship the moment I take the Oath for American Citizenship. This is currently pending, ETA another 4 months :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.