dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2019

1,000 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/24/2019 at 4:14 PM, Sam07 said:

I got an email on 23rd of November by the NVC and it says they have received my approved immigrant visa petition from USCIS and they have generated my case number and invoice number for the further process and ask me to pay the fees.

I wanted to ask you all...how long will it takes me to get an interview??

Congrats! Could you pls tell me how long it took from approval? NVC received ours on the 14th of November. Still waiting...

sorry, I do not have an answer for your question. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 hours ago, Vira said:

Congrats! Could you pls tell me how long it took from approval? NVC received ours on the 14th of November. Still waiting...

Arounf a month from approval and 3 weeks from nvc receive

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Vira said:

Thank you.

It took 125 days to get approval from the USCIS and my case was in Potomac center.

Timeline
On 11/28/2019 at 6:48 PM, Lil bear said:

Call them and confirm the address etc they have on file 

On 11/1/2019 at 1:52 PM, Dustin725 said:

Got DQ yesterday! 10/31/2019 I was shocked because I sent my documents only two days ago on 10/29/2019. Just waiting for interview letter now!

Whats Dq? And why did they send it so quickly? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
47 minutes ago, BeeNemo said:

Whats Dq? And why did they send it so quickly? 

Documentary qualified /case complete. Means that NVC has received and accepted all  the documents required and the application is now ready for the consulate stage 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Lil bear said:

Documentary qualified /case complete. Means that NVC has received and accepted all  the documents required and the application is now ready for the consulate stage 

I was wondering why did they accepted the documents this quickly? And what documents were those? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, BeeNemo said:

I was wondering why did they accepted the documents this quickly? And what documents were those? 

Honestly no one knows 🤷‍♀️

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Hi, guys okay. I am new in this thread and really I need help regarding CEAC website. I'm getting frustrated about the process. So I was trying to fill out information in the DS 260 form. Everytime I fill out the page for the addresses I lived in since I turned 16 years old the page will refresh and won't let me continue doing it. I tried doing it 47 times to be exact and I got kicked out from the page. Did anybody here experienced the same thing? 

Also I have a question regarding the documents need to be submitted online since we are also applying for my 2 kids.  Does anybody here doing the same process with us. Applying for a wife and step kids? I am really hoping to hear anything from you guys cause I am feeling lost. Imagine we started our process August 2018 and until now we are stuck in doing NVC process. HELP!! 

9 minutes ago, JeffXiad said:

Hi, guys okay. I am new in this thread and really I need help regarding CEAC website. I'm getting frustrated about the process. So I was trying to fill out information in the DS 260 form. Everytime I fill out the page for the addresses I lived in since I turned 16 years old the page will refresh and won't let me continue doing it. I tried doing it 47 times to be exact and I got kicked out from the page. Did anybody here experienced the same thing? 

Also I have a question regarding the documents need to be submitted online since we are also applying for my 2 kids.  Does anybody here doing the same process with us. Applying for a wife and step kids? I am really hoping to hear anything from you guys cause I am feeling lost. Imagine we started our process August 2018 and until now we are stuck in doing NVC process. HELP!! 

Ah such a common problem.. 

unfortunately their system suck... Took me over 30 attempts.. ultimately, I ended up doing it at the quietest time of internet usage 1am.. if you try during business hours etc it truely sucks.. keep at it.. your most definitely not alone with that problem....

not 100% about multiple applicants.. but someone here will be able to assist you I’m sure

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Just now, Duke & Marie said:

Ah such a common problem.. 

unfortunately their system suck... Took me over 30 attempts.. ultimately, I ended up doing it at the quietest time of internet usage 1am.. if you try during business hours etc it truely sucks.. keep at it.. your most definitely not alone with that problem....

not 100% about multiple applicants.. but someone here will be able to assist you I’m sure

OH Thank you for your reply. I was really frustrated and it sucks because really I want to finish this process before December ends. I will try doing the same thing you did. Thank you again. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.