Pervaiz

Emergency visit to see spouse

32 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Unlockable said:

I'm not sure what this means. Can you explain?

They can’t judge someone bcz of their nationality !! 

Just now, Pervaiz said:

They have to. EVERY country does. Even Pakistan! If someone wanted to immigrate to Pakistan the Pakistani government looks at their history (nationality and residency) just like like the US does.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

So unfair that Canadians don't need visas to visit the US.  So unfair that people from many countries can travel to the US on the Visa Waiver Program.  

Guess what, nationality matters when it comes to crossing borders and entering another country.   

You will not be judged the same as a Canadian or Frenchman or Englishman or South Korean when seeking to visit the US.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
3 hours ago, Pervaiz said:

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Welcome to 2019, where "im being discriminated" doesn't work anymore

Besides, it has nothing to do with you, or your nationality. Your country has proven to be higher immigration fraud risk, thank your own country for this, don't be upset at US government trying to protect their people. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, The_Empyrean said:

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Welcome to 2019, where "im being discriminated" doesn't work anymore

Besides, it has nothing to do with you, or your nationality. Your country has proven to be higher immigration fraud risk, thank your own country for this, don't be upset at US government trying to protect their people. 

What you have to do here , you better be away for making such a racist  and tremendously full of hatered comments , don’t demonize people Instead of encourage them , you have nothing to do with me or my country  thanks 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Pervaiz said:

What you have to do here , you better be away for making such a racist  and tremendously full of hatered comments , don’t demonize people Instead of encourage them , you have nothing to do with me or my country  thanks 

I don't think you understand what The_Empyrean said. Read it again and slowly.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

I don't think you understand what The_Empyrean said. Read it again and slowly.

Thunderbolt I got it ,but this is so unprofessional the way he is laughing ...All five fingers are not same and every country has good and bad people

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Pervaiz said:

Neither im being racist nor discriminating against your country. You assume that everyone is against your country. It's not true. There are precautions that USCIS and border take, to prevent people from immigrating illegally, trying to shortcut the laws, and some are a threat to our society. Whether it's Pakistani, Iranian, Chinese, Russian, German, or any other nationality.

What was funny for me, that without trying to see the big picture, you just started accusing everyone left and right- racist. Me, USCIS, CBP.  Tell that during the CR-1 interview, see how officer will respond. I can guarantee a rejection. 

7 minutes ago, Going through said:

Very true.

Unfortunately because of the "bad people", all of the "good people" face the consequences of higher scrutiny.  The CO is going to automatically presume immigrant intent upon entering with a tourist visa---add in that the CR-1 is already on file, your ties to the US are even stronger now than your school ties in a different country.

This. Concept is similar to this. If 10 people are using some services, 5 aren't paying for them, other 5 will have to cover for them, as well as themselves. Any new people trying to get into that service will have new rules to prevent that from happening, for example Credit check. You fail, you don't get the service. Same here. You give them the facts and try to prove that you won't overstay, and have no intent to stay, they'll give you a visa. If you fail to convince them, they reject your visa. Simple. No discrimination here. The fact that you have CR-1 pending, is proving that you do have immigrant intent, on top of that, your country, Pakistan, unfortunately is a high fraud risk. Add those circumstances into one, and you have a clear immigrant intent. 

Edited by The_Empyrean

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Going through said:

Very true.

Unfortunately because of the "bad people", all of the "good people" face the consequences of higher scrutiny.  The CO is going to automatically presume immigrant intent upon entering with a tourist visa---add in that the CR-1 is already on file, your ties to the US are even stronger now than your school ties in a different country.

5 minutes ago, The_Empyrean said:

Neither im being racist nor discriminating against your country. You assume that everyone is against your country. It's not true. There are precautions that USCIS and border take, to prevent people from immigrating illegally, trying to shortcut the laws, and some are a threat to our society. Whether it's Pakistani, Iranian, Chinese, Russian, German, or any other nationality.

What was funny for me, that without trying to see the big picture, you just started accusing everyone left and right- racist. Me, USCIS, CBP.  Tell that during the CR-1 interview, see how officer will respond. I can guarantee a rejection. 

This. Concept is similar to this. If 10 people are using some services, 5 aren't paying for them, other 5 will have to cover for them, as well as themselves. Any new people trying to get into that service will have new rules to prevent that from happening, for example Credit check. You fail, you don't get the service. Same here. You give them the facts and try to prove that you won't overstay, and have no intent to stay, they'll give you a visa. If you fail to convince them, they reject your visa. Simple. No discrimination here. The fact that you have CR-1 pending, is proving that you do have immigrant intent, on top of that, your country, Pakistan, unfortunately is a high fraud risk. Add those circumstances into one, and you have a clear immigrant intent. 

Ok sir I respect your thoughts..🙏

5 hours ago, Pervaiz said:

No I am studying in abroad  in Russia , I took one week off from My college here to go there 

I am pakistani citizen but studying abroad 

If you apply for a B-1/B-2 go to either Yekaterinburg or Vladivostok; the wait time is shorter than Moscow: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/wait-times.html

5 hours ago, Pervaiz said:

Hi I hope everybody is doing great .i have a question .can I go to see my spouse’s  family even our case is processing n USCIS .. her mom is admitted in hospital and she is in serious condition she want to see me once At Christmas...regardless of my education..I took one week off from my college to see her . Is that any probability to apply for tourist visa(.   non -immigrant visa)  ? And  wouldn’t it effect my immigrant case status or after at the Time of interview for my immigrant visa 

If she's in a serious condition, and she wants to see you once in her life, you do know Christmas is the best part of two months away?

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.