dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2019

680 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Veesia said:

Lol hahahahaha don’t worry it’ll come no matter when it’ll come... Just that the number of cases in the embassy there are too many due to the crisis but all cases are different and it’ll come just be patient and pray too...  I’m wishing u the best 

Yea the current crisis really has so many people on their toes with a good number of them opting for an exit.

Well...God Bless/Help Us All.

Will be prayerfully waiting for our turn.

Like they say "difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations".

Thanks for the positive thoughts.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 10/8/2019 at 2:17 AM, gonzolux said:

My husband just had his interview and his visa was approved! They said not to make big plans until visa is in hand which takes two weeks here, but I'm sure that's the standard language.  His country is small and in Eastern Europe. They asked him for our I-864 (AOS) for me because I had a newly filled out one to reflect my new job in the US, and the one for my brother, our joint sponsor. His questions were easy - How did we meet? Who was our joint sponsor? Did he meet my family? And a specific one for our case - where was my Peace Corps site? (We met when I was doing two years of volunteer service with the Peace Corps in his country.) He got there an hour early and was done a mere 30 minutes after his appointment time. My warning is this - every country is different so keep that in mind when reading about our experience!

Great news! Congratulations!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
18 hours ago, Parcaran said:

I forgot to say here! We got approved!

my experience (if should be shared elsewhere, let me know)

We got there 30 minutes early. We got in line outside (15 min). Once we got into the area, we were put in line and about 6-7 clerks were going around checking people’s documents, making sure everyone was good. We sat down in the waiting area for about 1.25 hours before my husband was called to the window. I didn’t go up. He was asked questions: who’s calling you, what is your mom’s surname before marriage, how long we’ve been married, and which language preferred for interview. He then checked his original and copies again, he opened the medical report and took both his passport and medical report. We sat down again for another hour. When he was called for the actual interview portion, I went with him. She asked him: who is calling, when we met, how we met.
She asked me: what i do for work. Then she asked me to take a seat. 
She asked him: 
When did we meet 
Tell me about her last visit 
How many times did she visit you?
Then she asked random questions on photos what u were doing thr 
Then she asked him about his job profile and why was he in Jamaica (where we got married)
Do you talk to her mother?
What does her brother do for a living?——
Nothing about financial docs, health insurance.

The earlier you get there, the faster it goes. Early people were done in about an hour. The wait isn’t bad if you like people watching 😆
There were 16 windows. The first 9 were documentation only and 10-16 were interviews. There was another side that had 40 windows (I assume it’s for nonimmigrant)

So happy for you!!! Congratulations! Best wishes to you both as you begin a new chapter of your lives!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, Cena said:

Hey guys, how can I get added to the whats app group? Above link seems to be expired.

Hey Cena, for the India WhatsApp? We had an unkind visitor and had to change the link. I’ll PM you

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

To all those who are waiting for IL for Dhaka embassy...

I know two girls who got interview letters today (10/10) and their DQ was July 7th and 9th. Their interviews are this month, October 29th and 30th. They aren’t on this forum tho.

@Riadhora

Edited by naz94

CR1/IR1 for Hubby

Marriage:                           2018-08-19

Sent in I-130:                     2018-10-09

NOA1:                                 2018-10-17

Priority Date:                     2018-10-12

*Potomac Service Center*

NOA2:                                 2019-02-12

Sent to Dept of State:      2019-02-21

NVC Received:                  2019-03-01

Received Case #:              2019-04-03

Pay AOS Bill:                      2019-04-03

Pay IV Bill:                          2019-04-03

Submit DS-261:                 2019-04-06

Submit I-864:                     2019-04-08

Send AOS Package:          2019-04-16

Send IV Package:              2019-04-16

NVC RFE:                            2019-04-23 

Resubmitted RFE:             2019-04-24

Case Complete:                2019-05-14

Interview Letter:                2019-09-16

Interview:                           2019-10-22    APPROVED!

Timeline
Just now, Rupi said:

no one yet got IL for Mumbai even in the group

Wow. I thought it was supposed to be thr first two weeks on this month for ILs

This isn't good

Timeline
Just now, Saci Singh said:

Wow. I thought it was supposed to be thr first two weeks on this month for ILs

This isn't good

yes everyone was expecting it today but not yet received 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.