dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2019

680 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 10/4/2019 at 10:02 AM, Riadhora said:

I sent an email to expedite the case and received the following response:

We are reviewing your request for expedited processing of this immigrant visa petition. We will notify you with the results when the review is complete. Please note that only the U.S. Embassy or Consulate has the ability to approve or deny expedite requests.

What does this mean? They will forward my case to consulate to make decision whether to approve or deny the expedite request? My case is CR1 and CC is August 6th, 2019

Mumbai states that they are denying all requests unless life or death currently. You will hear back in 3-7days with response. They would be working on July scheduling this month for November so you'll likely get a December interview. You are getting close so hang in there!!

Timeline
On 10/3/2019 at 3:58 AM, JASSD11 said:

Hi any hope for cc aug30?  mumbai 

My CC was May 30 and still no interview. Is there anyway at all to expedite the interview scheduling or find out why there is a delay ?

I know CC from 5/31 and even from early June have already been scheduled.

Timeline
1 hour ago, IndiaAnnie said:

Mumbai states that they are denying all requests unless life or death currently. You will hear back in 3-7days with response. They would be working on July scheduling this month for November so you'll likely get a December interview. You are getting close so hang in there!!

My CC was May 30. If they are working on July, what does that mean ? Why do some cases get an interview earlier whereas others get them later ?

Timeline

On 10/3/2019 at 6:24 AM, A<3B said:

Couldn't quote from the last thread, but @Parcaran, have you heard anything further about late May? We're still sitting here at May 16 case complete. We've been emailing with our local Representative and they've been able to do nothing but send us inquiries on our behalf, which has been the same message every month. 

I think your interview is coming up soon. Good luck! Hope you will be able to sign off this board here soon. 

Ditto situation here. CC - 5/30 and still waiting for interview !! Is there a way to troubleshoot the whole "skipping 5/15 - 5/31 cases" ?

Edited by Mansi_mumbai

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Mansi_mumbai said:

My CC was May 30. If they are working on July, what does that mean ? Why do some cases get an interview earlier whereas others get them later ?

Very sorry thought I was replying to the Aug CC thread. There was half of May (16th onward) that was skipped by NVC. They moved ahead to June dates and many dozens have called to complain, sent emails, etc. You should be receiving your IL any day and they're scheduling for November now. I am a July 11th CC and expecting the same as the October interviews went to June cases. We are all watching and praying that they clear you and others with May dates very next in line. It was definitely an error and they should make it right ASAP.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, IndiaAnnie said:

Very sorry thought I was replying to the Aug CC thread. There was half of May (16th onward) that was skipped by NVC. They moved ahead to June dates and many dozens have called to complain, sent emails, etc. You should be receiving your IL any day and they're scheduling for November now. I am a July 11th CC and expecting the same as the October interviews went to June cases. We are all watching and praying that they clear you and others with May dates very next in line. It was definitely an error and they should make it right ASAP.

Thank you for your response. I'm just praying that they look into this error quickly ! Hope you get yours timely too. Sending you good vibes :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 10/4/2019 at 1:02 PM, Riadhora said:

What does this mean? They will forward my case to consulate to make decision whether to approve or deny the expedite request?  - Yes

Does anyone if NVC will start send IL this week or next week? They usually do that middle two weeks of the month. Thats the pattern that we noticed

12 minutes ago, Riadhora said:

Does anyone if NVC will start send IL this week or next week? They usually do that middle two weeks of the month. Thats the pattern that we noticed

For Dhaka embassy I’ve seen them send out letters from the 14th-16th  of the month. 

CR1/IR1 for Hubby

Marriage:                           2018-08-19

Sent in I-130:                     2018-10-09

NOA1:                                 2018-10-17

Priority Date:                     2018-10-12

*Potomac Service Center*

NOA2:                                 2019-02-12

Sent to Dept of State:      2019-02-21

NVC Received:                  2019-03-01

Received Case #:              2019-04-03

Pay AOS Bill:                      2019-04-03

Pay IV Bill:                          2019-04-03

Submit DS-261:                 2019-04-06

Submit I-864:                     2019-04-08

Send AOS Package:          2019-04-16

Send IV Package:              2019-04-16

NVC RFE:                            2019-04-23 

Resubmitted RFE:             2019-04-24

Case Complete:                2019-05-14

Interview Letter:                2019-09-16

Interview:                           2019-10-22    APPROVED!

Timeline

hello friends

i am new to this threat 

I got DQ today . can anybody tell me what are the wait times in Mumbai india for interview for CR1 visa

Timeline
8 hours ago, Rupi said:

hello friends

i am new to this threat 

I got DQ today . can anybody tell me what are the wait times in Mumbai india for interview for CR1 visa

Congrats! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.