Hedi&kendahl

My interview for k1 visa is tomorrow! Any advices????

42 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Lil bear said:

Breathe. 

Go through the Consulate check list one more time to make sure you have everything. 

Place the documents  in the order listed 

have any additional , not requested documents in a separate group

Breathe 

give yourself extra time to get there , get settled 

Breathe 

did i I say breathe ? 😁

I will breath as much as possible lol I’m so excited and so afraid 

my interview is at 1:30 

but i wanna go early at 7:30 do you think it’s good idea?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Unlockable said:

Wear a polkadot article of clothing. Word is that this hypnotizes the CO into approval.

Hahahahaha 😆 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I would say an hour early is plenty. Getting there 6 hours before scheduled time isn't going to make much of a difference. Most embassies do them in groups and line people up based on appointment time and visa they are there for. Doubtful they will let you in 6 hours early from a security standpoint, so you will be standing outside, and I've been to many embassies in many countries and I don't remember any having benches or seats, or any comfortable anything nearby or outside the front. Just find a Starbucks or something nearby to wait and have a latte 😁! If you want to get there extra early.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Wow, very impressive, those photo files! Did you make them? 

If I were a CO and saw them, you'd be approved on the spot!😊

Timeline
4 minutes ago, portorusa said:

Wow, very impressive, those photo files! Did you make them? 

If I were a CO and saw them, you'd be approved on the spot!😊

I wish you are my CO tomorrow lol 😆 

and yes I’ve made them

Impressive indeed.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.