dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2019

670 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Amanpreet Kaur said:

But he has been waiting for Green Card.

If he needs it for travel or work - he can just use the stamped VISA in his passport as a green card for upto a year.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

My cc is August 19. A hurricane passed through the Bahamas early last week and the embassy announced some appointment cancellations so I would be waiting for IL a little longer than I thought. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

Ooooh this is fun to look at an speculate. My husband's country does like only 3-5 CR1 visas a month and around the same for IR1 visas. This is totally not surprising since it's a TINY country with less than 2 million people. We got Case Complete on August 28th. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 hours ago, Blair86 said:

My cc is August 19. A hurricane passed through the Bahamas early last week and the embassy announced some appointment cancellations so I would be waiting for IL a little longer than I thought. 

Hi Blair, hope your ok! Super happy to be joining case complete forum as well! I have received DQ last week finally and hoping to receive IL soon 🙏 So Sorry for all that’s going on in Bahamas:( I’m glad your safe, stay strong my friend! Don’t worry your time will come soon enough. Best wishes to us all, god willing we receive wonderful news soon! 🙏

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
17 hours ago, tomuk said:

@Yannary & others waiting for London embassy: I called NVC on Friday and they told me that London is full for September. October interviews were not scheduled yet. Obviously, they are still waiting for embassy to send them available dates.

I was approved on 30 August and we were hoping that I'd be able to make it for step daughter's birthday. That's why I called NVC...

Hi, I’m waiting IL from London Embassy also. I’ve spoken to NVC few times and they mentioned that they have no way of knowing  when interview dates will be available as it’s another department?! So I’m confused on how they’ve  told you that? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, Blair86 said:

I hope you are well and safe!! I like being hopeful, so perhaps they will the steps necessary to continue interviews even in the aftermath of the hurricane. Godspeed!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I sent an expedite.  Nvc sent it to the mumbai consulate.  They replied and said, they have so many interviews and they have to go in order. What the hell.. Where are the interview letters my friends on here? 

What are they doing 

Sleeping 🤬

Edited by Saci Singh

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

I sent an expedite.  Nvc sent it to the mumbai consulate.  They replied and said, they have so many interviews and they have to go in order. What the hell.. Where are the interview letters my friends on here? 

What are they doing 

Sleeping 🤬

May I ask what was your reason for expedite?

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Parcaran said:

May I ask what was your reason for expedite?

Yes.. For medical. 

Im in India with my husband, the petitioner 

Dont have the funds here to do it. Need some insurance. 

But I'll post the reply they gave... It was about interviews. Odd

They talked about others are waiting for their interviews so it wouldn't be fair.. 

I'll post it when i get home, it's in my other mobile. 

Strange.. They're not even giving one IL.  

Edited by Saci Singh

5 hours ago, OneHappyMamma said:

Hi, I’m waiting IL from London Embassy also. I’ve spoken to NVC few times and they mentioned that they have no way of knowing  when interview dates will be available as it’s another department?! So I’m confused on how they’ve  told you that? 

She explained that embassy is giving NVC all available dates and she knows that London is done for September and hasn't sent October yet. NVC is then assigning people to the dates based on they preference date. But it's true that they don't know when the dates will be available - I haven't said anything opposite.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
39 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

The way it is now..I don’t think NVC even forwards Expedite request to Mumbai consulate..they already know the answer and just reply back after few weeks to piss up more..laughing stock is what this process is becoming...

😂😂😂😂oooo Lord, you just made me spit my ice coffee. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline
1 hour ago, tomuk said:

She explained that embassy is giving NVC all available dates and she knows that London is done for September and hasn't sent October yet. NVC is then assigning people to the dates based on they preference date. But it's true that they don't know when the dates will be available - I haven't said anything opposite.

When did you call? So your saying as of last week, the NVC hasn’t received the available dates yet from the embassy? It’s hard to believe because most NVC phone operators say they have “no way of knowing how long” the wait will be so I’m curious how some are able to give any estimates at all. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.