dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2019

670 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Snd said:

Right keep thinking the same thing... I did a search this morning and I was only able to find 2 ILs in October for IR1/CR1 visas on the entire VJ website 🤦🏻‍♀️ idk if that was truly all of them but man NVC isn’t doing much this week 

I haven’t seen any ILs this week ... what is going on? 😩

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
8 hours ago, PrincessCRV said:

That is awesome news! Congratulations!! So happy for you!

Thank you so much!!!

You're almost there as well, good luck for the last bit!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
6 hours ago, Camilokat said:

I haven’t seen any ILs this week ... what is going on? 😩

Based on current trend, the NVC been sending IL around 12th and 22nd each month. I guess expect first round of some IL next week. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, vince88 said:

Based on current trend, the NVC been sending IL around 12th and 22nd each month. I guess expect first round of some IL next week. 

Yes, they started sending ILs to F type visas this morning. Our time will for sure come next week. 

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

Again F type..

Not for India yet, so that’s something. Our time will come next week

please PM me for link!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

I was about to throw my phone in Anger ...you saved my phone’s life..lol..yes for sure Mumbai has to move next week..

Don’t send me the bill if next week doesn’t come to fruition lol 😂 

please PM me for link!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, IKD said:

Mumbai have to give us this month..it must

If again F type

Than mumbai ll.... 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hopefully not, they’re ahead of us now as per their CC dates. Our time is coming 🙏🏻

please PM me for link!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, IKD said:

Yeah...  What you think ll they give us this month???? 

After watching the last few months...

My guess is the 12/19th this month for week of Oct 7 and 28th. 

I’m predicting that the second and third weeks of May will get something next Thursday and fourth week of May and first week of June will get IL on 19th Sept. 🔮 🧞‍♀️ They have the potential to clear out the backlog completely, but I’m reserved in suggesting that. 

Edited by Parcaran

please PM me for link!

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Agie3105 said:

Had my interview today - CR1 Interview in London - approved! 

Thank you so much for all your support and guidance and best of luck to you all - hope you all get good news soon! X

Woohoooo This is awesome 👏 Big Congrats to you! Wishing you the best on your next journey! x 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.