dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2019

670 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, karishma said:

the whole week of 28th will be off as there is diwali thing that week.

Only the day of Diwali. 

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Timeline
On 9/6/2019 at 4:45 AM, vince88 said:

Based on current trend, the NVC been sending IL around 12th and 22nd each month. I guess expect first round of some IL next week. 

I have no idea how it works in reality but last week when I called the NVC, I got a nice representative that told me that that they send out ILs throughout the month! The old way of specific times of the month changed over a year ago. However we all know reality and what NVC folks say on the phone are not always the same thing. We got Case Complete August 28. Waiting for interview in North Macedonia. A country so small we have no one else to ask how things are going at the embassy 😆

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:22 PM, Snd said:

Right keep thinking the same thing... I did a search this morning and I was only able to find 2 ILs in October for IR1/CR1 visas on the entire VJ website 🤦🏻‍♀️ idk if that was truly all of them but man NVC isn’t doing much this week 

hi good afternoon can you tell me how to do the search, I am a cr1 too my cc is august 19, 2019.

Interview August 27th approved. Aug 28 issued both of us (my spouse and myself) then sept 4th changed to administrative processing (spouse). Mine is still issued

Today spouse still administrative processing but we got 2 emails with the same tracking number which not scanned in system for courier yet till next 1-2 business days( passports returned)Does it sound visa applications denial? Mine is still issued today. Please help

Update: Will get passports on way delivery ready next Monday September 9th.  Ceac status still showed administrative processing (spouse). Mine issued.  We are so anxious to find out when parcel arrives on Monday. Still am on stomach butterflies. What you think??(my brother - petitioner F4 category) Canada consulate.  Have you experienced like this situation??

3 hours ago, MrsEze said:

Congrats on your cc please is it true all joint sponsors need to upload all pages of passport

We have a joint sponsor that doesn't even have a passport, all they wanted was the birth certificate and they approved that. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, IKD said:

4 month over today after CC

Still waiting for IL

Mumbai please wake up

F4 are getting IL as of Friday evening for Mumbai. They usually are scheduled for the first and third week of the following month. CR/IR will star scheduling next week, I’m sure

please PM me for link!

5 hours ago, Parcaran said:

F4 are getting IL as of Friday evening for Mumbai. They usually are scheduled for the first and third week of the following month. CR/IR will star scheduling next week, I’m sure

Tired of this F category getting visas for Mumbai but Cr/IR r just at stand still except 1 week of movement...why in the world they move  everyone to Mumbai instead of Delhi ...at least North India shouldn’t have to travel Mumbai...total messed up process now..

Timeline
2 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

Tired of this F category getting visas for Mumbai but Cr/IR r just at stand still except 1 week of movement...why in the world they move  everyone to Mumbai instead of Delhi ...at least North India shouldn’t have to travel Mumbai...total messed up process now..

They’re numerically processed and fiscal year is coming to the end. F4 people have been waiting 15 years, for perspective

Edited by Parcaran

please PM me for link!

1 minute ago, The Rock ll said:

There's a lot of applicants from Mumbai registered on VJ but its a similar situation at many other consulates. Second week of the month coming up. This has to be THE week for a lot of CR1/IR1's getting through. 

1 minute ago, Parcaran said:

It’s numerically processed and fiscal year is coming to the end. F4 people have been waiting 15 years, for perspective

When does this fiscal year end? Is it the same for all consulates? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, theblooray said:

There's a lot of applicants from Mumbai registered on VJ but its a similar situation at many other consulates. Second week of the month coming up. This has to be THE week for a lot of CR1/IR1's getting through. 

When does this fiscal year end? Is it the same for all consulates? 

Idk about all consulates, but Mumbai ends 9/30

please PM me for link!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, The Rock ll said:

1 hour ago, Parcaran said:

They’re numerically processed and fiscal year is coming to the end. F4 people have been waiting 15 years, for perspective

It is still unfair tho to put us behind just cause the fiscal year is about to end and they need to finish other categories. Isnt there supposed to be a quota for each category every month? Montreal issued 6CR1 and 10IR1 last July. Unbelievable! 

@Parcaran I think for F category Montreal it’s not 15yrs. I’m not sure but I think I’ve seen timelines less than 5? 

Edited by Kartinee23

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kartinee23 said:

It is still unfair tho to put us behind just cause the fiscal year is about to end and they need to finish other categories. Isnt there supposed to be a quota for each category every month? Montreal issued 6CR1 and 10IR1 last July. Unbelievable! 

@Parcaran I think for F category Montreal it’s not 15yrs. I’m not sure but I think I’ve seen timelines less than 5? 

Overall tho f type are still family visas. Husbands, wives, parents, children. Difference is citizenship status and if we look at that, us saying we should get priority is entitlement. I’m guilty of that myself

when I say 15, I’m speaking to what I know which is Mumbai. We all have our own journey and way of getting here and can’t truly compare to someone else. It’s a lon arduous road regardless. 

please PM me for link!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.