dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2019

396 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
On 6/30/2019 at 10:17 PM, Jaret&Rachael said:

Hey friends.

Our NOA2 was June 19, 2019. We received the I-797 letter June 24th stating they had forwarded our case to the NVC.

We called Thursday, June 27th, 2019. Nothing yet (as expected.) We will continue to call 1x/wk until we are notified that our case has been received at the NVC.

Will keep you all updated. Best of luck to all of you!

Hello, we got our case approved by USCIS on May 13th and NVC received our case and assigned our case number in June 11th. I think you need to wait 3 - 4 weeks. This is what I remember I read on their website.

Good luck!

I - 751 package: 

Sent:                               02/04/22

Received:                       02/10/22

Text notification:          02/14/22

Office:                            MSC

NOA received:               02/22/22

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nag & Matt said:

Hello, we got our case approved by USCIS on May 13th and NVC received our case and assigned our case number in June 11th. I think you need to wait 3 - 4 weeks. This is what I remember I read on their website.

Good luck!

Usually the NVC will receive it within that time frame, yes. However case numbers seem to be assigned a few weeks after they receive your case. It seems like you got your case number the same day NVC received your case, according to your timeline. It doesn't hurt to call so I'll continue to do so.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Katv said:

I called NVC yesterday and they gave me the case and invoice number so I paid the AOS And VI fees today. 

I-130 approved on May 17 

package sent to NVC on May 30

Hello Katv,

Is it possible to pay both AOS and IV fees on the same day? 

I thought we are supposed to pay the AOS fee first and allow 1-3 days for it to be processed before paying the IV fee. 

We have been having problems paying the fees online..

11 minutes ago, sunrisecouples said:

Hello Katv,

Is it possible to pay both AOS and IV fees on the same day? 

I thought we are supposed to pay the AOS fee first and allow 1-3 days for it to be processed before paying the IV fee. 

We have been having problems paying the fees online..

I paid them today but the payments have to be separate.  You have to pay the AOS first and then the IV. When you click Pay select AOS make the payment wait a few seconds for receipt and then select the IV to pay. 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Zulfiya Salah said:

Sorry and another question how can we sign in e -form ? print, then sign and then scan?

we have no ipad pens etc 

create your e-sign using a mouse but just to be on the safe side just print and scan.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Jaret&Rachael said:

try a different file reader, what are you currently using? 

Hello House! Please anyone with information on how to obtain divorce certificate from Spain. I got a checklist from NVC that the one I submitted is not what they need am confused. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Hi all

Just wanted to let you know my timeline so far:

NVC received my case 29 May. Got case number 14 June. Paid AOS and IV fees same day. Submitted IV docs 19 June and AOS docs 21 June. Waiting on NVC to review. Hope to hear from NVC soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Katv said:

I paid them today but the payments have to be separate.  You have to pay the AOS first and then the IV. When you click Pay select AOS make the payment wait a few seconds for receipt and then select the IV to pay. 

Thank you Katv.

We just got the AOS fee paid now. The IV fee will follow soon. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, DylanandLaura said:

Any CC or RFE recently? Resubmitted 6/28 for an RFE for a W2 to be included with the transcript

Oh no, they wanted a W2 even though it doesn't say one is required with the transcript? I'm literally waiting for my Joint Sponsor to be added to CEAC so I can upload his financial documents (including tax transcript and paystubs). It says it takes about an hour, so hopefully we will get this all officially sent off in the next few hours. When did you submit all your documents and how many days did it take for them to tell you that you needed a W2? Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Just now, gonzolux said:

Oh no, they wanted a W2 even though it doesn't say one is required with the transcript? I'm literally waiting for my Joint Sponsor to be added to CEAC so I can upload his financial documents (including tax transcript and paystubs). It says it takes about an hour, so hopefully we will get this all officially sent off in the next few hours. When did you submit all your documents and how many days did it take for them to tell you that you needed a W2? Thanks!

It took a month, It went under supervisor review. I am quite mad because I submitted IRS transcripts and a salary verification from the employer, which stated the document was better than a W2. I figured the transcripts made the W2 not required..

Timeline
1 minute ago, DylanandLaura said:

It took a month, It went under supervisor review. I am quite mad because I submitted IRS transcripts and a salary verification from the employer, which stated the document was better than a W2. I figured the transcripts made the W2 not required..

Oh I just went back and read the list of financial requirements. Did you all file taxes "married filed jointly"? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.