dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, ArmyVet said:

My wife had her interview Monday in Bogota, Colombia. I accompanied her and we were told it was approved. Still took a couple of days to be issued, but boy are we happy.

20190613_124619.jpg

Congratulations!

Question for you, at the interview were all the questions directed to your spouse or were you able to answer some of them? I will also be accompanying my husband to his interview as we both live together in Brazil.

Not sure if you saw, but our case was expedited as I am in the US Air Force Reserve and our interview is on July 29th. I see you are an Army vet, thank you for your service! 

Edited by CarlosSeoanes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 minute ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Congratulations!

Question for you, at the interview were all the questions directed to your spouse or were you able to answer some of them? I will also be accompanying my husband to his interview as we both live together in Brazil.

Not sure if you saw, but our case was expedited as I am in the US Air Force Reserve. I see you are an Army vet, thank you for your service! 

Great question, I actually picked up the phone (they are behind bullet proof glass) to speak and he didn't want to speak to me. Told me he wanted to speak to the beneficiary. She spoke the entire time, but he did wave goodbye after the interview. Our case was also expedited at USCIS and NVC, best of luck!

“I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.”

“I AM NOT ACCREDITED TO REPRESENT YOU BEFORE THE UNITED STATES IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE AND THE IMMIGRATION BOARD OF APPEALS.”

Married: 03September2010

Beneficiary Country: Colombia

CR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 21March2011

USCIS Expedited Approved: 21June2011

NOA2: 21June2011

NVC Expedite Approved: 14September2011

Interview: 21October2011

POE: 28October2011

I-90 (Name Change)

NOA1: 03January2012

Biometrics: 07February2012

Approved: 07February2012

ROC (Approved)

NOA1: 28October2013

Interview: 22November2013

Approved: 11March2014

***Moved back to Colombia to finish graduate studies. Wife filed I-407 (Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Residence Status) at the tourist visa interview. After finishing graduate school, we decided to move back to the U.S.***

B1/B2 (Approved)

DS-160: 12June2017

Interview: 12July2017

Filed I-407: 12July2017

IR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 09October2018

USCIS Expedite Approved: 05April2019

NOA2: 09April2019

NVC Expedite Approved: 23May2019

Interview: 10June2019

POE: 29June2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
31 minutes ago, ArmyVet said:

My wife had her interview Monday in Bogota, Colombia. I accompanied her and we were told it was approved. Still took a couple of days to be issued, but boy are we happy.

20190613_124619.jpg

May I know how did you get into this screen? Is this something under the CEAC website?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Scottie D. Luffy said:

thank you! Is this a function I should be using once I get my IL?

Yup, basically used to track everything during the embassy/interview stage and after. You can still use it now but mostly likely it's just going say 'At NVC'.

10 minutes ago, ram_shan said:

I asked this question earlier. Is the Mumbai consulate prioritizing certain categories?

Isn't NVC the ones who assign the Interview date to the visa case, consulate just provides the dates available over the month, right? If that's the case NVC might be the one prioritising; I asked a similar question, people responded that NVC assigns based on CC date and not visa class.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ashbee said:

I really cant tell how they do the scheduling cos I had CC on April 10 then recieved IL on April 19 for May 28. I guess there might be a lot of other cases that got cc the same period you got cc. Pretty sure you'll receive IL this month

I guess they not that consistent then cus dis month is beginning to get frustrating 😔 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, ram007 said:

Isn't NVC the ones who assign the Interview date to the visa case, consulate just provides the dates available over the month, right? If that's the case NVC might be the one prioritising; I asked a similar question, people responded that NVC assigns based on CC date and not visa class.

Agree, but was wondering why you asked the question "which visa class?"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
13 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

I'm seriously praying for an interview date. Cc 29th April. PD 15th Feb 2018 Lagos embassy 

It’s  very heartbreaking 

Edited by MMatrimony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.