Greenbaum

MARCH 2019 I-129F FILERS

1,106 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 minutes ago, TennilleO said:

It's going to happen. I think being on here and having a community of people that understand what we going through is very helpful. I can honestly say it has calmed my nerves alot. 

While waiting I've been spending my time reading the other forums that may helpful information so that I can be knowledgeable about every step of the process. I also read other peoples questions because sometimes they maybe things I was thinking about and reading the forums that talk about how people felt once they moved to the US and struggles they may have had adjusting so that I try to have a plan of action just in case my fiancee feels that way. Studying helps keep your mind off of it a little .....it has worked for me.

This is the main reason I have been watching that show I know it will take time to adjust for sure and all of our fiances are leaving everything behind to be with us. It is a huge sacrifice for love. Thanks for the advice and continual encouragement. July is not over yet! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Cyndy&Onyi said:

@TennilleO @nosleep 

I did my timeline and saw this. But this is just an estimate right? I technically have nothing to worry about and don't need to call until after 7 months have passed (due to USCIS guidelines of processing times which is 5-7months)  right?

NOA1 Recieved: 3/18/19

Screenshot_20190711-064235_Samsung Internet.jpg

VJ estimates are based on an average of what VJ users report. That means some cases will be faster than their estimate (since I don't know what formula VJ uses, I can't say exactly how this will break down), and some will be slower (occasionally quite a bit slower). They are completely unofficial; VJ is not a US government web site, and does not have access to any data that USCIS does not make public.

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Cyndy&Onyi said:

@Sarge2155 @Juls801 @TennilleO @nosleep

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. Yes it's difficult but we have no choice but to be patient... This week has been slow indeed with no new approvals. I guess we will wait and see. In the meantime, I've been praying and just started watching 90 day fiance to make myself feel better 😄

You watch 90 day fiance as a means of encouragement and feeling better? 

To each their own I guess 😂 

Spoiler

🐇 Sent I-129F: 03/14/2019 

🐇 I-129F NOA1: 03/22/2019 (Received The 18th)

🐇 I-129F NOA2: 06/15/2019 (85 days)

🐇Case transferred to NVC & Case# assigned: 07/10/2019 (25 days) 

🐇 NVC left: 07/23/2019 

🐇 Consulate Received: 07/26/2019 (CEAC switched to ready on the 30th) 

🐇 Interview date: 08/05/2019 (Approved :D:wub:!!!) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

So i returned from Colombia Monday... and I overnight-ed my divorce decree (That they lost apparently) and it was delivered today... does anyone know how long it takes them to actually look at it? I really hate that we are losing time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
12 minutes ago, d99gr81 said:

So i returned from Colombia Monday... and I overnight-ed my divorce decree (That they lost apparently) and it was delivered today... does anyone know how long it takes them to actually look at it? I really hate that we are losing time.

I've seen RFEs turn-around in 2 or 3 weeks but you never know.  Good luck.

4 hours ago, d99gr81 said:

Take a pair of die and roll them. Thats the best answer. No one knows with any certainty when it will be readjudicated. This is all about patience. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

@DaveAndAnastasia

THANKS! I assumed I should rely solely on USCIS website and nothing else, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for clarifying.

@oflyingbunnyo

I just started watching it. I truly liked season 1, season 2 not so much. It feels nice to know you're not alone in the struggle of waiting for your fiance. It's also interesting to see things from the perspective of people immigrating into USA and assimilating into the culture :)

Timeline
3 hours ago, Juls801 said:

Woke up to this beautiful sight on the new website. I've been checking multiple times a day over the last couple weeks and it appeared today. Nothing in the app or on the old site. Haven't gotten the paper notice yet either. Fiance is here for another 3 weeks so he'll be extra busy when he goes back to Northern Ireland. So happy and relieved!

NOA1 4/4

NOA2 7/10

IMG_20190712_095216_117.jpg

Awww congrats this is wonderful news for this week!! 😀🙌🏿🙌🏿

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
35 minutes ago, nosleep said:

When checking the timelines and NOA2 approvals,  the past week appears to have been very slow.  Then late yesterday afternoon when I thought the week was over, I received an update about our case.  While it's an RFE, we're both still excited just to see progress.  I can only guess and wonder what the RFE is about so I'll wait for the postal mail. BTW, I received the update via email, text, and old website; new website still not updated.

It's true, things happen when you least expect them to.  

This is GREAT NEWS! I say this knowing that you have been waiting here along with us and it is so hopeful to see other Marchies getting updates. I have come to the conclusion that RFE is actually a good thing and I would welcome it because it means they are conditionally approving assuming you address their concerns.

Congrats, now celebrate!

1 hour ago, nosleep said:

When checking the timelines and NOA2 approvals,  the past week appears to have been very slow.  Then late yesterday afternoon when I thought the week was over, I received an update about our case.  While it's an RFE, we're both still excited just to see progress.  I can only guess and wonder what the RFE is about so I'll wait for the postal mail. BTW, I received the update via email, text, and old website; new website still not updated.

It's true, things happen when you least expect them to.  

Congrats, nosleep! Happy to see progress is being made. It’s nice going into the weekend with a hopeful feeling!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

@Juls801 Mad congrats!!! Utah represent 😎

1 hour ago, Ben&Liz said:

This is GREAT NEWS! I say this knowing that you have been waiting here along with us and it is so hopeful to see other Marchies getting updates. I have come to the conclusion that RFE is actually a good thing and I would welcome it because it means they are conditionally approving assuming you address their concerns.

Congrats, now celebrate!

You're getting the hang of it now :), the less you think about it, the moment something pops up all of a sudden haha.

Spoiler

🐇 Sent I-129F: 03/14/2019 

🐇 I-129F NOA1: 03/22/2019 (Received The 18th)

🐇 I-129F NOA2: 06/15/2019 (85 days)

🐇Case transferred to NVC & Case# assigned: 07/10/2019 (25 days) 

🐇 NVC left: 07/23/2019 

🐇 Consulate Received: 07/26/2019 (CEAC switched to ready on the 30th) 

🐇 Interview date: 08/05/2019 (Approved :D:wub:!!!) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

So every morning I check the USCIS App to see if there were any updates over the night. I then check the informed delivery, which I am not always very hopeful about if the app is not showing anything. This morning I checked the app and saw no updates and then the informed delivery came through. I checked the the informed delivery and saw that there is a letter coming from USCIS! I then decided to check the website just to make sure.....and......WE ARE APPROVED!!! I wanted to let everyone know because this community of Marchies is so helpful if you have not received news yet, true tme...it will come. Thanks Marchies for all your support!

NOA1 March 15

NOA2 June 12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.