AC77

I-751 February 2019 Filers

1,404 posts in this topic

On 7/16/2020 at 3:34 PM, Natulik21 said:

“Drafting” me too I don’t know what that means! 

Not yet, I’m planning to mail it at the end of this month.

Of course at soon I’m sending it I will posted. 

Hello everyone, I’m about to send my RFE 

and I want to ask about photos, me and my husband we are both we are not really taking pictures, and I was wandering how many pictures usually you guys sent it? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Natulik21 said:

Hello everyone, I’m about to send my RFE 

and I want to ask about photos, me and my husband we are both we are not really taking pictures, and I was wandering how many pictures usually you guys sent it? 

None and was approved just fine.

On 7/23/2020 at 4:58 PM, Georgia16 said:

None and was approved just fine.

Ooo wow, ok ok than, 

Thank you :) 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hi,

received my RFE letter today ..

any suggestions ?  I don’t know what kind of  information I should provide now . I basically sent them all I had / have .

i noticed that “ will “ and “ power of attorney “ are not included in the list I’ve sent to a USCIS which is very confusing . I am very sure that I sent those documents. And I did not send any document about life insurance - something that  I never bought . Very confusing indeed!

Is it a good idea to purchase a life insurance now as extra evidence ? 

what else can I get ? 

your response will be highly appreciated!

C4A9E167-BB62-42E4-9773-294012DAB89F.jpeg

I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence 

Feb 15, 2019 , case was received 
Feb 25,2019 , Received extension Letter 
March 12,2019 , Received Biometric letter 
March 28,2019 ,  Finger prints Completed 

Online status stayed as “ case was received on Feb 15,2019”

June 29,2020 , online status changed to “Request for Initial Evidence Was Sent”
July 16, 2020 , called uscis and learned that they had never mailed the RFE letter . It’s still in the process of drafting 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Poprrr said:

Hi,

received my RFE letter today ..

any suggestions ?  I don’t know what kind of  information I should provide now . I basically sent them all I had / have .

i noticed that “ will “ and “ power of attorney “ are not included in the list I’ve sent to a USCIS which is very confusing . I am very sure that I sent those documents. And I did not send any document about life insurance - something that  I never bought . Very confusing indeed!

Is it a good idea to purchase a life insurance now as extra evidence ? 

what else can I get ? 

your response will be highly appreciated!

C4A9E167-BB62-42E4-9773-294012DAB89F.jpeg

Didn't they give you examples beneath the section you scanned in?  They are looking for evidence after you were married that occurred after the initial documentation you provided to get the initial green card. So that is since being married to today. You can provide joint credit card statements and shared debt, voided copies of joint checks, rental lease, mortgage documents, all bank account statements to date, gym memberships together,, debit card copies with both your names, loans for cars, registrations, cell phone bills with both names, medical insurance statements and copies of your cards, car insurance, any beneficiary's including each other's names, pictures of recent activities, vacations, flights, itineraries showing both names, all utility bills. Any joint banking including savings accounts, IRAs, complete IRS documents with w2s, 1099s, you can also get completee transcripts online. If you have children show all that as well. All these things and more have to show after your marriage until present. You can also show the recent stimulus checks shows deposited or check stubs, you have to overwhelm then with all of your documents. This is the time to really hit then with everything you could possibly have. To me the jist of the letter is that you need more recent info.

You can add recently added items as well like life insurance but string items are ongoing.

Edited by bigjailerman

K1 Journey Begins

NOA1 on March 3, 2016

NOA2 on May 26, 2016

NVC Rcvd Case June 13, 2016

NVC Case and Rcpt # June 16, 2016

Case to Embassy June 16, 2016

Case Ready at Embassy June 20, 2016

Lab July 8 for minor and July 11, 2016 for Fiance

Medical July 11, 2016

Biometrics ACS July 12, 2016

Interview Approved July 14, 2016

Visa Issued via DHL July 16

Visa Arrived July 1

POE September 23, 2016 JFK

Marriage !!!!!!!!!!!! September 30, 2016

Next Step AOS..........

• November 12, 2016 - Express mail to Chicago Lockbox
  • December 5, 2016 - Electronic Notifiaction for AOS, rcvd 11/15
  • December 11, 2016 - NOA1 for EAD, 765 and 485, also accepted fingerprint fee.
  • December 28, 2016 - Biometrics
  • February 14 - EAD  & Advanced Parole Approved and being mailed. 
  • May 4 2017. Approved without interview, Card being Produced
  • May 7, 2017 recvd approval for i485
  • May 10 2017 rcvd Green Cards in mail.!!
  • Next step in 20 months to remove conditions.

Removal of Conditions Begins by end of first week of February

• February 5, 2019   - Printing package;
  • February 11, 2019 - ROC package mailed;
  • February 13, 2019 - Package delivered to Dallas Tx;
  • February 15, 2019 - Credit Card Charged;
  • February 19, 2019 - Electronic Notification Rec'd, Case Location LIN - Nebraska;
  • February 21, 2019 - Received NOA with 18 month extension for wife ONLY, not 14yo dependent who is on application;
  • March 12, 2019      - Notified USCIS that we never rcvd i797 for 14 yo minor, they provided a case # and submitted a Svc Request
  • May 2.2019             -  No forward motion, we called again and despite there was an officer assigned to this service request nothing happened/ no extension. We filed an InfoPass and have an appointment for Monday 6th for passport stamp.
  • May 6, 2019 - Attended InfoPass appointment in Philadelphia local USCIS local office for 930. This was for a never rcvd 797 for our 14yo dependent. Arrived 9:15, not crowded at all. No extra photos or fingerprint taken. We were in the car (lots of parking available) at 945. Pleasant female officer, she updated and checked for no changes. Stamped passport, explained is valid for 1 year. The took the green card which expired 5/4/19. No issues or problems.. I asked about the non receipt and she said it's pretty common.. 
  • August 23 - Biometrics NOA, scheduled for 9/3 @1pm
  • September 3 - Biometrics
  • September 4 -Fingerprint Review was completed
  • January 8 - ROC, Card Being Processed, Citizenship is next!
  • January 15 2020  - Cards Delivered

N400 Citizenship :)

• November 28, 2020     - N400 Filed online and paid via CC
  • November 28, 2020     - NOA received electronically

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

thanks for your reply .

ye ,they attached some examples ,but I don’t know whether I have “enough”  of new evidence .

i can get   tax return transcript,  Copies of driver’s license & state ID , travels to  Rome ,Alaska ( photos, tickets) ...transaction history  of our shared bank account ...

can send Will and power of attorney again, since they didn’t list them 

Edited by Poprrr

I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence 

Feb 15, 2019 , case was received 
Feb 25,2019 , Received extension Letter 
March 12,2019 , Received Biometric letter 
March 28,2019 ,  Finger prints Completed 

Online status stayed as “ case was received on Feb 15,2019”

June 29,2020 , online status changed to “Request for Initial Evidence Was Sent”
July 16, 2020 , called uscis and learned that they had never mailed the RFE letter . It’s still in the process of drafting 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Feb 2019 filer here. my service center is MSC. Just coming to this thread for the first time. I would like to know if anyone has seen any progress on this matter ahead of case is ready to be scheduled for interview status and got an approval. My extension letter is expiring next and I do not have any response yet. I tried reaching the USCIS support center and didnt get any response they said call in when the extension letter expires. 

There are quite a few of us that are at MSC. We are just waiting with a few exceptions. There have been a lot of February, 2019 filers who have received their 10 year card. 

Filed: Other Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hey guys. Here is a helpful link for new filing fee costs, in October.

As always, please double check against what is posted on the USCIS website also.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/immigration/article244806772.html

Moved to Charlotte, NC from NJ. Interview scheduled immediately after filing for address change. Interview Date = Early September.

Wondering if they will find a way to screw us because we have not been in NC for 3 months prior to interview. Anybody got any opinion on this?

We had been in NJ for 3 years before filing i751 - so no issues on that side.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
1 hour ago, TheKingmaker said:

Moved to Charlotte, NC from NJ. Interview scheduled immediately after filing for address change. Interview Date = Early September.

Wondering if they will find a way to screw us because we have not been in NC for 3 months prior to interview. Anybody got any opinion on this?

We had been in NJ for 3 years before filing i751 - so no issues on that side.

You have to live at the address for 3 months before you file, once it’s filed it doesn’t matter if you move, but I thought residency rules applied only to N400. We filed N400 in PA and moved to NJ two weeks later, we were told we’d just need to show proof of address at the interview (that we still haven’t been to).

You’re lucky to escape the endless wait in NJ. It’ll be 21 months of waiting for us in September, I’m not sure we’ll see an approved I751 this year...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

So if someone does not have all assets shared, then it's not a valid marriage? There are many marriages that are valid where the couples keep some of their assets separate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
4 hours ago, jakelake said:

So if someone does not have all assets shared, then it's not a valid marriage? There are many marriages that are valid where the couples keep some of their assets separate.

My wife and I have separate bank accounts, just because we were married at a later age and we’ve established a lot of individual habits and would’ve been difficult to consolidate everything. We did open a shared checking and savings account, though, for shared expenses, etc. She also didn’t take my last name at the time of the interview, and wasn’t planning to. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone just checked my status today and guess what “New Card is been Produced” 

So Happy!!

I’m California Center!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.