AC77

I-751 February 2019 Filers

1,404 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
3 hours ago, egyptianpotato said:

same. wondering if i should send updated supporting documents?

Meaning unsolicited documents?  I've seen one instance where it helped to push a case for interview.  I may do the same once the 2020 tax transcript is available.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I had our interview (if you could even call it that) yesterday. It was at the Milwaukee office. It only lasted about 5 minutes. The interviewer went through the I-751 application and asked my wife if all the info was current and correct. Then he asked if we had any updated documentation which we gave him. The only other question he asked was how my wife was able to adjust to Wisconsin weather coming from the Philippines. He then told us he had to review the paperwork and if he found no issues my wife and step son should have their green card within 90 days and that was it. When we got home yesterday evening I had 2 emails from USCIS saying my wife and step sons green cards were being produced and we should have them within 30 days. Honestly it seemed like a waste to take a whole day off work and do 5 hours of driving just to do something that could have been handled by mail and/or phone but were glad this 2+ year process is finally over. Now it's time to start working on the naturalization process.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 5/11/2021 at 7:51 PM, Duncan21 said:

Meaning unsolicited documents?  I've seen one instance where it helped to push a case for interview.  I may do the same once the 2020 tax transcript is available.

I don't know if this worked but i sent a couple unsolicited documents and was getting ready to schedule an info pass appointment to get a 2nd extension stamp on my passport and found an N400 interview letter uploaded to my USCIS account documents tab.. So i'm getting interviews on June 29 and i'm really nervous and excited! I'm assuming it'll be a combo interview for the i751 aswell.. so i'm taking my spouse with me! 

Timeline
15 hours ago, egyptianpotato said:

I don't know if this worked but i sent a couple unsolicited documents and was getting ready to schedule an info pass appointment to get a 2nd extension stamp on my passport and found an N400 interview letter uploaded to my USCIS account documents tab.. So i'm getting interviews on June 29 and i'm really nervous and excited! I'm assuming it'll be a combo interview for the i751 aswell.. so i'm taking my spouse with me! 

Congratulations!  So if I understand correctly, you uploaded some documents (unsolicited) for the N400?  Did you initially file the N400 online or paper?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 5/26/2021 at 8:51 AM, chidera osuji said:

Hi Everyone 

Is there anybody who’s field office is San Francisco and is a February 2019 filer?

thanks.

Edited by Fragger

Timeline
On 5/27/2021 at 9:22 AM, Duncan21 said:

Congratulations!  So if I understand correctly, you uploaded some documents (unsolicited) for the N400?  Did you initially file the N400 online or paper?

yes .. uploaded a couple extra recent documents, we moved to a new apartment so sent the joint lease along with the most recent tax returns reports.. but i did initially file N400 papers by Mail.. only because the online system is so fussy with the PDF Size and i found it pretty annoying. 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, egyptianpotato said:

yes .. uploaded a couple extra recent documents, we moved to a new apartment so sent the joint lease along with the most recent tax returns reports.. but i did initially file N400 papers by Mail.. only because the online system is so fussy with the PDF Size and i found it pretty annoying. 

okay thank you....I asked because I also filed by mail and wasn't sure if only online filers can submit unsolicited evidence

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

okay thank you....I asked because I also filed by mail and wasn't sure if only online filers can submit unsolicited evidence

Goodluck, duncan! ❤️ 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.