AC77

I-751 February 2019 Filers

1,404 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
10 hours ago, TheKingmaker said:

Feb 2019 ROC approved Nov 2020. Next step > file N400.

Congrats !! Good luck with your next step- hope it’s fast..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

On 11/18/2020 at 10:01 AM, chrissandra said:

Congrats to you too!!

That is such an amazing news :)

I hope your letter comes soon...

Isn't it amazing how little things, like a simple letter gets us excited, especially for people we don't even know but with whom we share our adventure!  

Have a great day 😀

I just got it!! December 18 🙂 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ideaux said:

I just got it!! December 18 🙂 

Yeeeey!!! That’s around the corner!!! 
how did you feel opening that envelope?? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
On 11/20/2020 at 2:54 PM, chrissandra said:

Yeeeey!!! That’s around the corner!!! 
how did you feel opening that envelope?? 

Well I actually saw it online first - but still seeing the physical letter and opening it was such an emotional moment. I can't believe it's finally happening! 🙂 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Ideaux said:

Well I actually saw it online first - but still seeing the physical letter and opening it was such an emotional moment. I can't believe it's finally happening! 🙂 

I was the same...saw it online first...got excited but still that envelope....it was a new high....good luck!!! 

Happy Thanksgiving 😃

Hello all! We finally have our ROC interview coming up on Dec. 15th. I am gathering documents and wanted to ask, did others bring along a copy of your whole packet you originally submitted with the I-751 application? Or just new evidence to add to the file? I feel like bringing a copy of the whole packet that they already have is overkill, but better safe than sorry...thanks. Congrats to all who have gotten approved recently.

Spoiler

2/25/16...Mailed I-129F packet to Dallas lockbox

2/27/16...USPS confirms delivery at post office

3/3/16...Money order cashed

3/4/16...NOA1 email/text

5/26/16...NOA2 email/text

6/17/16...NVC received

6/20/16...Case number assigned

6/29/16...Medical

7/12/16...Interview Approved!

7/13/16...Visa in Administrative Processing

7/14/16...Visa Issued
7/19/16...Visa received (courier)
7/25/16...Arrival in US ❤️ (via Dublin POE)

8/1/16...City Hall wedding

8/9/16...Mailed AOS, EAD, AP packet to Chicago lockbox

8/12/16...NOA1 email/text

8/30/16...Received biometrics letter

9/2/16...Early walk-in biometrics at Portland, ME field office

10/17/16...EAD/AP status changed to "Approved"

11/1/16...Received EAD/AP combo card in the mail

3/22/17...AOS approved without interview

3/30/17...Green Card received in mail

ROC

2/11/19...Mailed I-751 packet to Dallas lockbox

2/15/19...Package delivered by USPS

2/19/19...Text message - receipt notice 

2/20/19...Check cashed

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

congratulations everyone who got their interviews and their perm green card ❤️ 

MSC here, STILL waiting on my ROC interview to be scheduled, been waiting over a year now. We've finally filed my N400 last week tho, but they still haven't cashed the check, i'm assuming holidays are gonna slow the process down a ton. but yeah.. we'll see what happens. 

Any idea why MSC is insanely slower than others? any updates?  

Timeline
On 11/27/2020 at 10:59 AM, prenouveau said:

Hello all! We finally have our ROC interview coming up on Dec. 15th. I am gathering documents and wanted to ask, did others bring along a copy of your whole packet you originally submitted with the I-751 application? Or just new evidence to add to the file? I feel like bringing a copy of the whole packet that they already have is overkill, but better safe than sorry...thanks. Congrats to all who have gotten approved recently.

I did take a copy of the entire package. I figured the same, better safe than sorry. I didn’t end up needing anything. My combo interview was fast. No questions asked.

i hope you’ll breeze through it too!!

good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi everyone!

Nice to see things are moving along for this group. I was hoping to get some direction, my husband is finally applying for citizenship.

We are trying to upload the documents, but for some reason it doesn't take.

Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

Update to my case. I had my naturalization (combo) interview today. Went with my wife and daughter. Checked in and waited for my name to be called. When all of us started to go in the interview officer said to my wife that she didn’t need to come. We believe you’re married and laughed. So it was just me. He went straight into civics questions. After those were done he went into some routine questions from the application and then approved me. No 751 questions at all. 
To top it all off I had my oath ceremony there itself in 15/20 mins. 
Was in and out in less than an hour with naturalization certificate in hand. 
Good luck to everyone still waiting. Hope your interviews go as smoothly as mine did. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, ArSa_Tornado said:

Hi all,

Update to my case. I had my naturalization (combo) interview today. Went with my wife and daughter. Checked in and waited for my name to be called. When all of us started to go in the interview officer said to my wife that she didn’t need to come. We believe you’re married and laughed. So it was just me. He went straight into civics questions. After those were done he went into some routine questions from the application and then approved me. No 751 questions at all. 
Good luck to everyone still waiting. Hope your interviews go as smoothly as mine did. 

That is great news! Congratulations!

Timeline
18 minutes ago, ArSa_Tornado said:

Hi all,

@ArSa_Tornado yeeey!!! congrats 🎈🎉

Filed: IR-5 Country: Vietnam
Timeline
7 hours ago, ArSa_Tornado said:

Hi all,

hey Congratulation to you. 

I am having an interview on Jan. 

May I ask you a question? how did you know that it was a combo interview? my interview notice letter only mentioned about N-400. I wondered if it's a combo. 

Thank you 

40 minutes ago, Lulabi said:

hey Congratulation to you. 

I am having an interview on Jan. 

May I ask you a question? how did you know that it was a combo interview? my interview notice letter only mentioned about N-400. I wondered if it's a combo. 

Thank you 

Hi @Lulabi, same, My interview letter also only stated interview for N400. Dont think they send notifications for combo interview. I was reading in multiple places and on this forum and realized that since my i751 is pending it most likely is going to be a combo interview. So I emailed uscis from the online account asking whether its a combo interview and if I should have my spouse come with me. After about 2/3 weeks I got a response "Bring your spouse to the interview". No other acknowledgement :)

Some people here ( @chrissandra ) have gotten phone calls from immigration officers few days before their interview asking for the spouse to accompany them for the combo interview. I didn't get any call though.

Good luck with your interview. If your i751 is pending i would bring your spouse to the interview. Worst case they wait in the waiting room for a couple hours

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.