AC77

I-751 February 2019 Filers

1,404 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, chrissandra said:

more updates...hopefully it will help to get some kind of a timeline....yesterday I have received a notification saying my Oath Ceremony is scheduled. Document is still not uploaded so I don't have a date yet.  

My account states completion date as February. I guess I will know more as soon as they upload N445.

I am also unsure what does it mean:

" ...and answer questions about your activity since your interview. "

Have a great day you awesome immigration warriors. 

image.png.1f245d333e437058e36b34c8534d3853.png

Congratulations! They usually upload the doc in a day or two. Good to see it’s all moving fast. 
The questions from what I’ve read are something like have you travelled outside US since your test, I’m guessing they might ask if you were convicted of a felony since or something of that sort. Yes/no questions. Should be routine. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ArSa_Tornado said:

Congratulations! They usually upload the doc in a day or two. Good to see it’s all moving fast. 
The questions from what I’ve read are something like have you travelled outside US since your test, I’m guessing they might ask if you were convicted of a felony since or something of that sort. Yes/no questions. Should be routine. 

Thank you @ArSa_Tornado I couldn’t think of any questions they might ask, but you are on point I think...

thank you for calming me down

how are things on your end? News?? 

9 minutes ago, chrissandra said:

Thank you @ArSa_Tornado I couldn’t think of any questions they might ask, but you are on point I think...

thank you for calming me down

how are things on your end? News?? 

No news yet. Waiting for the interview on Dec 1st. Assuming someone will call to confirm my spouse has to accompany me for the combo interview. Haven’t heard anything yet but we’re planning it that way. Worst case they need to wait in the car. We will most likely have to bring our daughter (~2) as well because we don’t feel comfortable getting a sitter during this time with COVID cases rising again, so that’s something I hope doesn’t affect anything. Also they should be able to leave after 751 part of the interview. 

more updates...hopefully it will help to get some kind of a timeline....yesterday I have received a notification saying my Oath Ceremony is scheduled. Document is still not uploaded so I don't have a date yet.  

My account states completion date as February. I guess I will know more as soon as they upload N445.

I am also unsure what does it mean:

" ...and answer questions about your activity since your interview. "

Have a great day you awesome immigration warriors. 

image.png.1f245d333e437058e36b34c8534d3853.png

Yayy! Congratulations 👏. Thank u for the updates, I hope everyone else gets the good news soon including myself.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ArSa_Tornado said:

No news yet. Waiting for the interview on Dec 1st. Assuming someone will call to confirm my spouse has to accompany me for the combo interview. Haven’t heard anything yet but we’re planning it that way. Worst case they need to wait in the car. We will most likely have to bring our daughter (~2) as well because we don’t feel comfortable getting a sitter during this time with COVID cases rising again, so that’s something I hope doesn’t affect anything. Also they should be able to leave after 751 part of the interview. 

@ArSa_Tornado I personally believe you will receive a call as well. I don't see why nor?!

I also believe they will be allowed to get in. That's what I observed when I was there the last time. December 1st will be here before you know it!! Looking forward to hear your journey is over :)

Keep me posted!! 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Rose LK said:

Yayy! Congratulations 👏. Thank u for the updates, I hope everyone else gets the good news soon including myself.

Thank you @RoseLK 🥃

You will be done soon too. Just stay positive. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you....please keep me posted 

Timeline

....and I finally got my “last” USCIS mail today! My N445 Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony with a date and time... My Oath Ceremony is scheduled for December 2nd, exactly one month after my combo interview.

I can’t explain feelings I had when opening that last mail. I knew what was inside but i was overwhelmed with emotions. Is it really over? I don’t have to wait anymore, interview anymore, stress anymore?! 
my hubby is super sad because he is unable to share that moment with me...due to corona no one is allowed in and we are unable to share that once in a lifetime moment with our loved ones...

My amazing immigration warriors - hope to see you all at the finish line 🏁 soon!!! 
fingers crossed and good luck!!!

9EB2FAD8-4E48-4756-97CD-5C4282F0DD04.jpeg

59 minutes ago, chrissandra said:

....and I finally got my “last” USCIS mail today! My N445 Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony with a date and time... My Oath Ceremony is scheduled for December 2nd, exactly one month after my combo interview.

I can’t explain feelings I had when opening that last mail. I knew what was inside but i was overwhelmed with emotions. Is it really over? I don’t have to wait anymore, interview anymore, stress anymore?! 
my hubby is super sad because he is unable to share that moment with me...due to corona no one is allowed in and we are unable to share that once in a lifetime moment with our loved ones...

My amazing immigration warriors - hope to see you all at the finish line 🏁 soon!!! 

Super exciting. Congratulations!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

OMG, that is wonderful news!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
18 hours ago, chrissandra said:

That's amazing! Congratulations! - I am waiting for my Naturalization Oath Ceremony letter too 🙂

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Ideaux said:

That's amazing! Congratulations! - I am waiting for my Naturalization Oath Ceremony letter too 🙂

Congrats to you too!!

That is such an amazing news :)

I hope your letter comes soon...

Isn't it amazing how little things, like a simple letter gets us excited, especially for people we don't even know but with whom we share our adventure!  

Have a great day 😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.