AC77

I-751 February 2019 Filers

1,404 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Natulik21 said:

That’s weird! I think maybe the rep who answered you got confused with the filers of those dates who are eligible to file an outside normal processing time service request. 

if you go to the USCIS website and check the processing times for you office, you’ll see that. My office is the California one and it says “Receipt Date For A Case Inquiry”: October 8, 2018.

Unless I’m not understanding this correctly? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Filed on feb 15, 2019. Received on feb 21.

did finger prints  in either March or April ...that’s it 

no updates since then ,, uscis actually never updated my finger prints info.

LA county here

is this normal ?

I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence 

Feb 15, 2019 , case was received 
Feb 25,2019 , Received extension Letter 
March 12,2019 , Received Biometric letter 
March 28,2019 ,  Finger prints Completed 

Online status stayed as “ case was received on Feb 15,2019”

June 29,2020 , online status changed to “Request for Initial Evidence Was Sent”
July 16, 2020 , called uscis and learned that they had never mailed the RFE letter . It’s still in the process of drafting 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Feb 2019 filers, hope everyone is doing well.

Been waiting at "Interview ready to be scheduled stage". Wondering if we should file for citizenship. Ultimate goal is citizenship, but worried that filing for citizenship might delay the Green Card process.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
4 hours ago, TheKingmaker said:

Been waiting at "Interview ready to be scheduled stage". Wondering if we should file for citizenship. Ultimate goal is citizenship, but worried that filing for citizenship might delay the Green Card process.

Will file for N 400 within the next week

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

On 5/23/2020 at 7:49 AM, TheKingmaker said:

I'm having the same dilemma. They have proposed to raise the application fee quite a bit, so that might push us to apply now.

Spoiler

2/25/16...Mailed I-129F packet to Dallas lockbox

2/27/16...USPS confirms delivery at post office

3/3/16...Money order cashed

3/4/16...NOA1 email/text

5/26/16...NOA2 email/text

6/17/16...NVC received

6/20/16...Case number assigned

6/29/16...Medical

7/12/16...Interview Approved!

7/13/16...Visa in Administrative Processing

7/14/16...Visa Issued
7/19/16...Visa received (courier)
7/25/16...Arrival in US ❤️ (via Dublin POE)

8/1/16...City Hall wedding

8/9/16...Mailed AOS, EAD, AP packet to Chicago lockbox

8/12/16...NOA1 email/text

8/30/16...Received biometrics letter

9/2/16...Early walk-in biometrics at Portland, ME field office

10/17/16...EAD/AP status changed to "Approved"

11/1/16...Received EAD/AP combo card in the mail

3/22/17...AOS approved without interview

3/30/17...Green Card received in mail

ROC

2/11/19...Mailed I-751 packet to Dallas lockbox

2/15/19...Package delivered by USPS

2/19/19...Text message - receipt notice 

2/20/19...Check cashed

1 hour ago, prenouveau said:

I'm having the same dilemma. They have proposed to raise the application fee quite a bit, so that might push us to apply now.

Game theory tells me that a lot of people will be using a similar calculus in terms of fee increases. Which means if I apply after the fee increase, I will get behind a longer than normal line.

I guess I better apply now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I want to give an update.

on June 8th my husband (USC) got a call from field office to reschedule my interview that got canceled on April to today (June 15th). 
On June 11th my status changed to Interview is canceled. I call USCIS support center twice because of the confusion. They said to wait for tier 2 officer to call me back. 

So no tier 2 officer has called me back and we did go to our interview. And they were expecting us! (So I guess there’s glitch in online case tracker?). We waited for around 15 minutes. Got called in and interviewed together. My first impression of the IO was not really friendly. He reminded us not to answer for each other. Interview was about 15-20 minutes. Turned out he was quite funny, but can’t really see his smile behind the mask. Lol. 
At the end, we got a paper that say my case in under review before they make a decision. Two hours later my case status changed to “new card is being produced “. So happy and relieved! Good luck to all of you that still waiting! 

I think I am going to file for Citizenship now. The reason I was not filing was that I was afraid to go to a ASC to do my biometrics (seems like a place where COVID would spread).

But since they are not opening ASCs or doing any biometrics, might as well file and get on line.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 6/16/2020 at 8:55 PM, TheKingmaker said:

I think I am going to file for Citizenship now. The reason I was not filing was that I was afraid to go to a ASC to do my biometrics (seems like a place where COVID would spread).

But since they are not opening ASCs or doing any biometrics, might as well file and get on line.

I filed the N400 this past week.  Local office also Newark, NJ

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.