Sarge2155

January 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

740 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Nyalimera said:

Seeing January filers getting approved makes my heart race a little bit! Our NOA1 was Jan 17, 2019, so I really hope we'll get NOA2 very soon. :3

Congrats to the ones who got already approved! ❤️

Our NOA1 was also January 17. We are still waiting. I am getting antsy seeing everyone getting approved. Best of luck to the both of us!  I hope and pray we get an approval this week!! I am going to visit my fiancé in 4 weeks so it would be awesome if we are approved before I go back to the Philippines! I am filing along with her daughters K2 so I hope that doesn't slow down the process. 

Edited by TLC2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, TLC2019 said:

Our NOA1 was also January 17. We are still waiting. I am getting antsy seeing everyone getting approved. Best of luck to the both of us!  I hope and pray we get an approval this week!! I am going to visit my fiancé in 4 weeks so it would be awesome if we are approved before I go back to the Philippines! I am filing along with her daughters K2 so I hope that doesn't slow down the process. 

Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us! ❤️

And you should be good since your daughters K2 shouldn't affect the speed of the process as far as I've seen it on the forum. :3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Nyalimera said:

Seeing January filers getting approved makes my heart race a little bit! Our NOA1 was Jan 17, 2019, so I really hope we'll get NOA2 very soon. :3

Congrats to the ones who got already approved! ❤️

Same here! Our NOA1 was Jan 17! Hoping to receive NOA2 by this week..All the best to you.. :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

It makes me so happy to see people in Jan getting approved!! I figure the more approvals the better chances of the rest of us that haven't been approved to be "up next" 😂

Our NOA1 was Jan. 8....I hope we aren't getting left behind...😨

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 minutes ago, YP950 said:

It makes me so happy to see people in Jan getting approved!! I figure the more approvals the better chances of the rest of us that haven't been approved to be "up next" 😂

I've been stalking the December thread and approvals are still popping up in there too. I think people in here are just ahead. Don't lose hope!

Timeline
1 minute ago, tankgrrl said:

I've been stalking the December thread and approvals are still popping up in there too. I think people in here are just ahead. Don't lose hope!

Thank you!! The encouragement is much appreciated! I'm sure we'll get ours too :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
50 minutes ago, YP950 said:

Ahhhh, Jan 4...., maybe we'll get a RFE 😟

Timeline
39 minutes ago, lilek.k said:

Ahhhh, Jan 4...., maybe we'll get a RFE 😟

Naaa I think it's way too early to assume that it's an RFE, we are definitely within the normal range/super early! 

Hopefully we will see our approvals in the coming days or weeks! We got this!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
19 minutes ago, YP950 said:

Naaa I think it's way too early to assume that it's an RFE, we are definitely within the normal range/super early! 

Hopefully we will see our approvals in the coming days or weeks! We got this!!

Ohhh thanks for encouragement ☺

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, cywrainide said:

Hey guys :) Just got approved.

NOA1: January 22

NOA2: April 15

Cheers! Didn't expect to be approved this early.

Same! I was expecting late may or June. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.