Jump to content
Sarge2155

January 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

89 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Didn't see a January thread started so here it is. Congratulations on the submission of your K1 visa application. This forum will be very helpful to you through your visa process "journey" as we call it here. If you have not done so yet please fill out your time line as it makes it easier for other VJers to assist you if you should have any questions later on during your journey.

 

Best advice, is remember why you have submitted your K1 application, do not compare your case to others here in VJ and do not set very high expectations of the process. Current processing times according to USCIS are 4.5 to 7 months (for case adjudication only), some could be sooner some much later.

 

Welcome To Visa Journey



event.png

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                            

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so excited to finally be on this thread! I've been a long time stalker and finally get to participate!

 

We're still assembling our packet and will (hopefully) be mailing on January 24!!!

 

I never realized the amount of work that goes into assembling one of these packets and have tremendous amounts of respect for everyone who has ever filed one!

 

I can't wait to start talking to everyone here, from previous threads I've read through it seems like everyone is super helpful and experienced so I'm very happy I'm finally joining the community!

 

P.S. - I've began my timeline, but it's pretty sparse as of right now because we haven't mailed yet, but look forward to updating it as our journey begins!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Camlynn said:

I'm so excited to finally be on this thread! I've been a long time stalker and finally get to participate!

 

We're still assembling our packet and will (hopefully) be mailing on January 24!!!

 

I never realized the amount of work that goes into assembling one of these packets and have tremendous amounts of respect for everyone who has ever filed one!

 

I can't wait to start talking to everyone here, from previous threads I've read through it seems like everyone is super helpful and experienced so I'm very happy I'm finally joining the community!

 

P.S. - I've began my timeline, but it's pretty sparse as of right now because we haven't mailed yet, but look forward to updating it as our journey begins!

Be sure to keep that attitude and you'll be fine.



event.png

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                            

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cywrainide said:

Sent it in on December 31, awaiting a January NOA1... exciting!

Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline or your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine your Embassy. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile.

 

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

 

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right-hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

 

Thanks


Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline or your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine your Embassy. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile.

 

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

 

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right-hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

 

Thanks

Hi there! I apologize, I completely forgot to fill that information now. Hopefully the fact that my Embassy would be in Singapore is reflected on my profile now. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lilek.k said:

Hi there, I'm soo excited too. My fiance sent our packet on December 26th. Now we are waiting  for NOA1 I can't wait. This forum is so helpful ☺

You know the fun part of VJ besides the individuals here supporting each other is the vast amount of information and tools to use. Most here do not venture away from this forum. So let's explore. Tap on the flag in your profile and see what's behind the flag. Have fun.


Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

You know the fun part of VJ besides the individuals here supporting each other is the vast amount of information and tools to use. Most here do not venture away from this forum. So let's explore. Tap on the flag in your profile and see what's behind the flag. Have fun.

Thanx  a lot 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, cywrainide said:

Sent it in on December 31, awaiting a January NOA1... exciting!

Welcome to the thread and congrats!



event.png

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                            

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lilek.k said:

Hi there, I'm soo excited too. My fiance sent our packet on December 26th. Now we are waiting  for NOA1 I can't wait. This forum is so helpful ☺

Welcome to the group and congrats!



event.png

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                            

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys just a lil inquiry. When I enter my 'sent in' date on here, do I enter the date that I sent it IN to the mailing courier or that it reaches the lockbox? Technically it hasn't reached the lockbox.. (but later today, according to UPS tracking)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cywrainide said:

Hey guys just a lil inquiry. When I enter my 'sent in' date on here, do I enter the date that I sent it IN to the mailing courier or that it reaches the lockbox? Technically it hasn't reached the lockbox.. (but later today, according to UPS tracking)

Sent date is when you sent in initially your packet.



event.png

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                            

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Yaqui said:

Hi everyone! I just sent our packet in today!! So excited to learn about patience and detachment during this process! All of you have made this process so much easier! I love this site! :)

Congrats please continue to increase your knowledge and read and browse through other areas of the forum. Hope your journey is smooth and quick.



event.png

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                            

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×