dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2019

612 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
15 minutes ago, KG2015 said:

Thanks Josie125. Do you know exactly what dpi was used as the NVC recommends 150? 

I am not sure, all I know is I compressed it to be under 2 MB, as long as it is readable.

If you are talking about passport photos, I scanned the passport photos and put the jpg into a word document (two photos side by side) and converted it to a pdf file and uploaded it. I didn't need to compress this one.

Im not sure if that is what you meant or not?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 hours ago, KG2015 said:

Has anyone uploaded documents with dpi (dots per inch) resolution of less than 150? 

I converted my PDFs to 225 dpi in custom settings and was able to get them each down to under 2mb

2019-01-21_12-06-13.jpg

Acrobat_2019-01-21_12-07-57.jpg

Edited by Xia

I-130 IR2 Child of US Citizen (Pivot Case)
2018-02-19  ●  I-130 Petition Mailed to USCIS Phoenix
2018-02-22  ●  USCIS: NOA1 petition Received/priority Date, Delivered to Phoenix
2018-02-28  ●  USCIS: Petition routed to USCIS Nebraska Service Center for processing
2018-03-03  ●  USCIS: NOA1 I-797C Hard Copy Letter Received
2018-10-01  ●  USCIS: NOA2 Petition approved (221 days after NOA1)
2018-10-03  ●  USCIS: NOA2 Email Notification
2018-10-05  ●  USCIS: NOA2 I-797 Hard Copy Letter Received
2018-10-15  ●  USCIS: Case Was Sent To The Department of State for visa processing
2018-10-22  ●  
NVC: Petition received (21 days after NOA2)
2018-11-23  ●  
NVC: Embassy Case Number Created (32 days after NVC Petition received) (6:04am PST)
2018-11-26  ●  
NVCAOS and IV Fees SUBMITTED (9:30am PST)
2018-11-27  ●  
NVCAOS and IV Fees RECEIVED (5:00am PST)
2018-11-28  ●  
NVCAOS  and IV Fees PAID (1:30pm PST)
2018-11-29  ●  
NVC: DS-260 COMPLETED SUBMITTED
2018-11-30  ●  
NVC: Affidavit of Support and Civil Documents SUBMITTED

2018-12-11  ●  NVC: RFE marriage termination documents for Petitioner (Stepson)

2018-12-11  ●  NVC: Marriage termination documents SUBMITTED (Stepson & Stepdaughter)

2018-12-12  ●  NVC: Email: Fees, Forms, and Documents ACCEPTED (Stepdaughter)

2018-12-27  ●  NVC: Email: Fees, Forms, and Documents ACCEPTED (Stepson)

2019-01-08  ●  NVC: Email: Interview date scheduled for FEBRUARY 04, 2019 at 09:10 AM (Stepson & Stepdaughter)

2019-01-13  ●  SLEC Medical Exam  (Stepson & Stepdaughter)

2019-02-04  ●  EMBASSY: Interview Manila Philippines 09:10 AM (Me Petitioner, Stepson & Stepdaughter)
2019-02-04  ●  EMBASSY: 221g IRS Tax Transcripts mandatory required (Stepson & Stepdaughter)
2019-02-04  ●  CEAC: Administrative Processing
2019-02-05  ●  IRS: Tax Transcripts ordered, postal mail delivery
2019-02-12  ●  IRS: Tax Transcripts received by postal mail
2019-02-13  ●  EMBASSY: IRS Tax Transcripts delivered to 2GO MoA (Stepson & Stepdaughter)
2019-02-15  ●  CEAC: Case Updated. IRS Tax Transcripts delivered to embassy? (Stepson & Stepdaughter)
2019-02-21  ●  CEAC: Case Updated. (Stepson & Stepdaughter)
2019-02-28  ●  CEAC: Case Updated, status: Ready (Stepson & Stepdaughter)
2019-02-28  ●  CEAC: Case Updated, status: Visa Issued (Stepson & Stepdaughter)
2019-03-04  ●  USTRAVELDOCS: In Transit From Post
2019-03-04  ●  2GO Courier: Your passport is ready for pick up at 2GO SM MALL OF ASIA
2019-03-05  ●  Visa on Hand, picked up at 11:30am
2019-03-06  ●  CFO seminar scheduled for 9:30am (Stepson)
2019-03-06  ●  Flight: Departure Manila Philippines to Los Angeles CA (Me Petitioner, Stepson, & Stepdaughter)

2019-03-11  ●  USCIS: Immigrant fee PAID

2019-03-16  ●  SSA: Social Security cards delivered

2019-03-23  ●  USCIS: 10 year Permanent Resident cards delivered

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, KG2015 said:

Has the NVC created case numbers for cases received beyond Nov 21st?  Thanks

Yes.  A fellow vj member got email today and their date is November 28. So by the end of this week hopefully they'll begin December cases.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

We're preparing documents to file with NVC now. We have some clarifying questions. If IRS resumes work and we get tax transcripts, will an electronic version of transcripts that you can get online be enough to upload and then use at the interview or it is better to request mailing the original of transcripts and upload their scans? I'm asking because I'm not sure if there is any difference between an online and mailed transcript. It seems like the mailed one might be more official with original signature and stamp of IRS? I would appreciate any help.  

16 hours ago, Mr & Mrs said:

Anyone got their cc for or after January 12th submission 

Re-submitted two documents on January 15th. Still waiting for them to accept these. Gah! Each day feels like forever at this stage.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
7 hours ago, Diachka said:

We're preparing documents to file with NVC now. We have some clarifying questions. If IRS resumes work and we get tax transcripts, will an electronic version of transcripts that you can get online be enough to upload and then use at the interview or it is better to request mailing the original of transcripts and upload their scans? I'm asking because I'm not sure if there is any difference between an online and mailed transcript. It seems like the mailed one might be more official with original signature and stamp of IRS? I would appreciate any help.  

can someone please answer? we all need help.

38 minutes ago, nyokie said:

can someone please answer? we all need help.

7 hours ago, Diachka said:

Hi, we had to resubmit transcripts and NVC instructed us that we can get it online via the IRS website. As of now we are still waiting for them to review our case. I hope at least I can help but maybe you can also clarify by asking NVC also. Btw, we have an agent/lawyer who processes our case and I'm not really hands-on on this though I check every now and then the CEAC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.