dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2019

612 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

NVC accept all my IRS and joint sponsor IRS Tax year 2015-2016-2017 , but my wife get interview in February , did my wife really need to bring IRS or tax 2018 into interview or do not need to bring the Tax  of 2018 ? please help ... thankyou

7 hours ago, Keila_27 said:

Hi, we had to resubmit transcripts and NVC instructed us that we can get it online via the IRS website. As of now we are still waiting for them to review our case. I hope at least I can help but maybe you can also clarify by asking NVC also. Btw, we have an agent/lawyer who processes our case and I'm not really hands-on on this though I check every now and then the CEAC.

hey there,

When did you resubmit the documents? Just trying to see what date are they reviewing now.

Edited by Rohit07

5 minutes ago, Rohit07 said:

hey there,

When did you resubmit the documents? Just trying to see what date are they reviewing now.

We had to re-submit our AOS as it wasn't dated (dumb mistake).  The dated one was submitted on Jan. 9th.  We got case closed today on the 22nd.  I called NVC to make sure tonight to make sure it was closed.  Spoke to a really nice guy who assured me all is good.

44 minutes ago, Cam & Thomas said:

We had to re-submit our AOS as it wasn't dated (dumb mistake).  The dated one was submitted on Jan. 9th.  We got case closed today on the 22nd.  I called NVC to make sure tonight to make sure it was closed.  Spoke to a really nice guy who assured me all is good.

Congrats :) We resubmitted 2 documents on Jan 15th so I reckon we will get our case closed a week from now. 

1 minute ago, Rohit07 said:

Congrats :) We resubmitted 2 documents on Jan 15th so I reckon we will get our case closed a week from now. 

Thanks.  I am sure you are just around the corner from getting your CC.  

3 hours ago, V&H said:

NVC accept all my IRS and joint sponsor IRS Tax year 2015-2016-2017 , but my wife get interview in February , did my wife really need to bring IRS or tax 2018 into interview or do not need to bring the Tax  of 2018 ? please help ... thankyou

Not required for interviews happening before april 15th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, V&H said:

Were you able to get IRS transcripts or you uploaded full tax returns documents? 

4 hours ago, Rohit07 said:

hey there,

Hi, we just submitted Jan 21 US time but Jan 22 on Philippine time. My agent submitted them. Im hoping first week of feb we get a notice of case complete.

Hi all,

Just wondering is email the best way to contact the NVC or phone? Also wondering if the government shutdown will have any impact on our cases being processed?

Hello everyone,

Just joined today, although I have been reading this forum since long.

I had applied for EB-2 NIW and got my petition accepted recently.

Sharing my timeline and will be with you from now on:

July-27-2018:   I-140 petition filed

Aug-03-2018:   I-140 petition received (7 days)

Jan-9-2019: I-140 accepted (5 m and 6 days)

Jan-14-2019: Forwarded to NVC (5 days)

Jan-22-2019: I-140 Approval notice by mail (Hard Copy) (13 days)

Waiting for NVC receive date...

Edited by konio_raj

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, Suaad said:

Hi all,

Just wondering is email the best way to contact the NVC or phone? Also wondering if the government shutdown will have any impact on our cases being processed?

If u call it's best to do it at early morning around 7 am est. Or late at night 11pm Eastern any other time the waiting time in queue is 1hr + . If u email they'll respond but a few days to a week later 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, led said:

January 2019 filer.. we got NOA1 case number on Jan.18.. whats next?

Hi there.  You will have to wait until uscia approve your petition before moving forward and based on your service center the timeline varies.   

Check out this thread;   

It's for January 2018 filers of a I130 i'm not sure if one for 2019 has started yet but if not. You can create one. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.