Greenbaum

JANUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,020 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I guess I will call Monday. Hopefully I will get the nvc#(noa2 was 1/30).

I already have my i-134 complete(i hope). I keep looking over it paranoid i missed something. 33 pages to get shipped to khuman khong pom in Thailand via usps on Monday...should I sign and date every page? or just where it states on the i-134, and all my supporting comments?

where's DPV to calm me down?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Has anyone experienced a delay after receiving the Notice of Case Creation from the NVC to the time when they can log into the CEAC system?  I am getting the following error when I try to log in:

"The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

The Case Number and Invoice ID are copied and pasted right out of the notification e-mail, so they are accurate.  I've sent an e-mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Frank-n-Tina said:

Has anyone experienced a delay after receiving the Notice of Case Creation from the NVC to the time when they can log into the CEAC system?  I am getting the following error when I try to log in:

"The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

The Case Number and Invoice ID are copied and pasted right out of the notification e-mail, so they are accurate.  I've sent an e-mail

I have not seen it ask for an invoice number. Are you going here?

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx?TSPD_101_R0=fd8d08b3d8f057d2b6d40b2fdfba90f5z040000000000000000f580f0aeffff00000000000000000000000000005c7151ff001590bdd6

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

@clw654321 -  The email from the NVC referred me to this page https://ceac.state.gov/IV to begin CEAC processing.  That login requests an invoice number.  When I go to the website that you listed and do a Visa Status Check, it returns no data.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
14 hours ago, JMEngland said:

Nice, congrats! Good day today. That's six confirmed from your week group now, and I'm sure there's a ton more that have it but just haven't called and found out. Last 3 days they've been approving 28jan-1feb guys apparently. 

I'm excited to see so many people making it to NVC this week. It's gonna be a big group heading out on the 5th 😁😁😁

Thank you!! I’m glad and hope everyone who filed around the same time gets theirs by the end of this month. And does the NVC ship them out on the 5th?? 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Frank-n-Tina said:

@clw654321 -  The email from the NVC referred me to this page https://ceac.state.gov/IV to begin CEAC processing.  That login requests an invoice number.  When I go to the website that you listed and do a Visa Status Check, it returns no data.

That’s weird... The one I sent you is the correct one. Make sure you leave it on “Immigrant Visa” on application type.

You should get something like this with either, at NVC, In Transit, or Ready

11108F4E-768A-4B62-9FD9-7D93ABBD6532.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, clw654321 said:

When can we do the NBI clearance? Can she get it now with the case number or do we have to wait until it gets to the embassy??

She can get the NBI Clearance now.  My fiancé got hers done at the NBI office in Angeles City and it took about 20 minutes.

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Nubiaa said:

Thank you!! I’m glad and hope everyone who filed around the same time gets theirs by the end of this month. And does the NVC ship them out on the 5th?? 

Yes, the next shipment is on the 5th, with the second shipment on the 19th.  Chances are, everyone who has received their case numbers by the Thursday prior will make it into the shipment. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
22 hours ago, Pablito said:

Very disappointing in the Bogota embassy. I guess I got my hopes up from reading that Bogota isn't too slow, or backed up. I was trying to make the interview appointment for my fiance, and they have February 26th available. But whats the point? That's not enough time to fly to Bogota, get her fingerprints, lab, and doctors appointment results before the interview. And the Doctors they use LOL, just getting their secretary to answer the phone is a task in itself.  The next interview available is March 26. A whole month to wait for no reason other than silly obstacles. 

I know! We are in  the same situation 🙁 we scheduled the interview anyways without any letter from the embassy.. better to have that set than getting an April appointment...  have you got the email from the embassy? 

6 hours ago, clw654321 said:

When can we do the NBI clearance? Can she get it now with the case number or do we have to wait until it gets to the embassy??

You can do the NBI any time. No case number necessary. R got all of her docs the same day approx 3 weeks before the interview. CENOMAR, birth certificate and NBI...

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mark & Kathe said:

I know! We are in  the same situation 🙁 we scheduled the interview anyways without any letter from the embassy.. better to have that set than getting an April appointment...  have you got the email from the embassy? 

I did the same thing as you. The embassy didnt sent me any letter. Once I saw that the NVC package was ready I submitted the ds160 and got an appointment at the end of March. I had emailed the embassy but I only got the auto reply back and a note saying they're working on our package and will let me know. We don't have the patience.  So hopefully they wont hold making the appointment against us.

Timeline
2 hours ago, boris64 said:

Boris at SLEC did they do any dental stuff? Jean has a hole in one of her teeth that may need filled or extracted and someone there in the Philippines has scared her saying if she doesnt goto the dentist first and have it fixed that her medical will be delayed. I think its nonsense and told her she can wait until she is here on my dental insurance.

3 minutes ago, Mark&Jean said:

Boris at SLEC did they do any dental stuff? Jean has a hole in one of her teeth that may need filled or extracted and someone there in the Philippines has scared her saying if she doesnt goto the dentist first and have it fixed that her medical will be delayed. I think its nonsense and told her she can wait until she is here on my dental insurance.

I just asked the boss. The only question they asked her is if she had false teeth during the general medical exam))) No dental examination at all.   This question has come up in the forum before and the answer is always no. No dental exam) Good luck!

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.