jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, QueensNY said:

Wow that’s amazing. Good luck in your interview 

i feel very lucky.. i see people from 2017 who don't have interviews yet. 

9 hours ago, Indian_Hubby said:

Just saw on a different web - post - Ppl with Sept 24 PD are getting EAD 

My last day to accept job offer is Jan 14th :(

which web post is this? 

Were they expedite requests? 

10 hours ago, Indian_Hubby said:

Just saw on a different web - post - Ppl with Sept 24 PD are getting EAD 

My last day to accept job offer is Jan 14th :(

Well we are october aos filers and we must consider the fact that it depends to applicants cases..just stay positive October aos filer ead maybe on its way too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
9 hours ago, ypsirccim said:

i see people from 2017 who don't have interviews yet. 

That sucks, especially if they don't have advance parole. But if they have their work permit then they can relax a bit

I really hope my wife's work permit comes in by March, having her be bored is brutal for both of us. Several months back I read a post where someone said waiting for the work permit was "hell" so now I understand what they meant. 

Edited by Rocko20

5 minutes ago, Rocko20 said:

That sucks, especially if they don't have advance parole. But if they have their work permit then they can relax a bit

I really hope my wife's work permit comes in by March, having her be bored is brutal for both of us. Several months back I read a post where someone said waiting for the work permit was "hell" so now I understand what they meant. 

Upvote x100000000000000000000000

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/4/2019 at 4:39 AM, JMCKNG said:

My husband went for his biotmetrics on 12/19 and the status is still Fingerprint Fee was received. Anyone else encounter a few weeks when updating to the new waiting status of application is ready for interview?

Same here i did my bio 12/21 and my status was "FINGERPRINT FEE RECIEVED" i cant wait they will change it hopefully no Rfe😊😊😇😇 AED stat still RECIEVED TOO

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.