jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Interview today could not have been easier. Asked about 20 questions from the 485, looked at our passports and said it was approved. Less than 5 minutes from oath to walking out I would say.

Congratulations!

26 minutes ago, Brian PC said:

Thanks; what’s ROC though? Do we get naturalized somewhere along the way too?

Removal of condition.

I think you could apply for naturalization along the way like 3 or 5 years the earliest being a LPR.

Hope other who been through this could answer your questions.

I didn't read about that yet as im not ready to study naturalization exam im bad at history/civics 😂😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 hours ago, icanbenobody said:

Im glad that there is October filer who got a good news today.

😊😊

More Good news for all of us!!

I cant wait we are OCT 12 filers so hopefully our EAD is on route or case will be updated. Soon :) 

1 hour ago, Gama said:

I cant wait we are OCT 12 filers so hopefully our EAD is on route or case will be updated. Soon :) 

October 19 here.. Green card is expected to be delivered on friday.

Just keep praying and have patient October filers good news is starting 😊😊

6 hours ago, icanbenobody said:

Omg this is my new status

Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service 😊😊

Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service

On January 16, 2019, the Post Office picked up mail containing your new card for Receipt Number MSC. We mailed your card to the address you gave us. The tracking number assigned is ***. You can use your tracking number at www.USPS.com in the Quick Tools 

Haha see I told ya 👍 enjoy 

I still have that part left but yes will work out what I have for now to survive 😂

So my husband and I called the USCIS  to check our case plus ask how much longer. We are at the 100 day mark just to see what they would say lol, 4 -6months . We are expecting our first baby in June. I really hope they move that work permit along faster for him. He wants to work so bad to provide for our growing family. So fingers crossed!

19 hours ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Interview today could not have been easier. Asked about 20 questions from the 485, looked at our passports and said it was approved. Less than 5 minutes from oath to walking out I would say.

Congrats! Any personal questions?? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, DeepakChani said:

Congrats! Any personal questions?? 

Thanks, no personal question just literally ready about 20 yes or no questions off the 485 and that was it. We didn;t even open our documents up.

Whole process:

Security

Interview check in

Go upstairs wait for our number

Number gets called we go to an office

Hand over both our passports.

We both swear to tell the truth

She gets her picture and 2 finger prints taken at the desk

She gets asked about 20 questions that the officer was reading off our I-485

Officer says it looks good just need to wait for his computer a minute

Officer says its all approved and we will get our GC within a month.

Asked if we had any questions(which we didn't) and walked us out.

2 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Thanks, no personal question just literally ready about 20 yes or no questions off the 485 and that was it. We didn;t even open our documents up.

Whole process:

Security

Interview check in

Go upstairs wait for our number

Number gets called we go to an office

Hand over both our passports.

We both swear to tell the truth

She gets her picture and 2 finger prints taken at the desk

She gets asked about 20 questions that the officer was reading off our I-485

Officer says it looks good just need to wait for his computer a minute

Officer says its all approved and we will get our GC within a month.

Asked if we had any questions(which we didn't) and walked us out.

#chillestIOever

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.