jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, icanbenobody said:

still no update on my ead/ap it still say received October 24..i hope i will get an update on my ead so that i will know what to do with ssn(i still dont have ssn) not much to do without ssn sigh.

PS you can check the I765 and I131 the same way. If you filed from K1 status you would input the National Benefits Centre as the office.

Currently it lists 4 to 6 months.

Edited by K1visaHopeful

2 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

They post the average estimated times so you know what to expect. They also post a date below this (if you scroll further down of this screenshot) for your filing status category so you know when you are able to make an enquiry on your case if your PD has passed. 

But yes, it still goes case by case.

very understandable

Thanks

1 minute ago, K1visaHopeful said:

PS you can check the I765 and I131 the same way. If you filled from K1 status you would input the National Benefits Centre as the office.

Currently it lists 4 to 6 months.

i didn't think to check that. thanks for mentioning ill look to it😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
5 hours ago, icanbenobody said:

is this always accurate? or it is also depends on every cases in the local field office? because i check the other vj members timeline here who recently had their aos most of them got their gc 1 to 2 weeks after their interview so that means on january 11 if i will get approved i will have my gc "'let say..end of January?' that is only 3 months from the date i file aos..or is the website just showing a maximum time range?

still no update on my ead/ap it still say received October 24..i hope i will get an update on my ead so that i will know what to do with ssn(i still dont have ssn) not much to do without ssn sigh.

Screenshot_20181216-041521.jpg

Some office that have processing times like yours often take less time to process the K-1 applications :) If the interview goes well you can forget about your EAD, you won't need it if you have a GC. You can go to SS office once you get your GC to ask for a SSN ;)

Edited by Gibus

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 12/16/2018 at 4:32 AM, icanbenobody said:

is this always accurate? or it is also depends on every cases in the local field office? because i check the other vj members timeline here who recently had their aos most of them got their gc 1 to 2 weeks after their interview so that means on january 11 if i will get approved i will have my gc "'let say..end of January?' that is only 3 months from the date i file aos..or is the website just showing a maximum time range?

Screenshot_20181216-041521.jpg

VIsaJourney timeline search will give you a better idea for K1s at that office if there is a good sample size.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Couple of things this morning. Just saw the mailman deliver our interview letter on my security camera so we will know the interview date if she ever goes out to check the mail. The other thing is if anyone wanted to get their vaccinations completed she had hers done at Wal-Mart on Friday. Got the last Td and a flu shot. The cost was about 100 dollars. Of course if they ask for an updated record which the shouldn't we will have to get a civil surgeon to transcribe the records, but just in case anyone was looking to get their's finished because they just wanted them finished that is what we did and it only took about 15 minutes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
20 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Got our interview date. Its January 16th.

Awesome that was really quick!

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

HI 

I have a question about the i-485 medical examination.

I know that I don't have to submit I-693 as I have DS-3025 with me.

the question is can I send the copy of DS-3025 or should I send the original one which I got from the hospital?

Thank you

1 minute ago, alsf2611 said:

HI 

the question is can I send the copy of DS-3025 or should I send the original one which I got from the hospital?

Thank you

they never ask for original for AOS..they will on interview so keep your original and send the copies.

2 minutes ago, alsf2611 said:

HI 

Thank you

Photocoooopppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy. 

Never send originals.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, icanbenobody said:

they never ask for original for AOS..they will on interview so keep your original and send the copies.

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Photocoooopppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy. 

Never send originals.

Thank you!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.