jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Indian_Hubby said:

It’s status of service request

For what though? AOS? EAD? Expedited EAD? AP? Expedited AP? 

Is your PD that long ago that your field office has passed the date of enquiry?

What did you send a service request for? Did you not get an NOA1 hardcopy? Missed your biometrics? 

We need context my dear. That screenshot doesnt say much for us to give any kind of interpretation.

Has anyone applying in Florida has gotten their AED yet? Today marks 102 days of hell for me...

K1

I-129F - NOA1 10/02/2017

I-129F - NOA2  04/05/2018

CDJ consulate - 06/02/2018

US Arrival - 07/24/2018

Married - 09/04/2018

AOS

I-485, I-765, I-131 - Sent on 10/01/2018 

I-485, I-765, I-131 - NOA 10/08/2018 

Biometrics - 11/01/2018

AED/AP:  Praying????

Interview: ?????16.5 to 18.5 months from 10/08/2018.

Edited by MelissaSpence

K1

I-129F - NOA1 10/02/2017

US Arrival - 07/24/2018

Married - 09/04/2018

AOS

Biometrics - 11/01/2018

1 hour ago, MelissaSpence said:

Has anyone applying in Florida has gotten their AED yet? Today marks 102 days of hell for me...

K1

I-129F - NOA1 10/02/2017

US Arrival - 07/24/2018

Married - 09/04/2018

AOS

Biometrics - 11/01/2018

They are just starting to issue August filers this week.

6 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Two months from now? 

Slowly but surely, I guess. Gotta stay positive

K1

I-129F - NOA1 10/02/2017

US Arrival - 07/24/2018

Married - 09/04/2018

AOS

Biometrics - 11/01/2018

Hi all,

My case was received on October 12th and I'm still waiting to hear about the EAD/AP. 

Does anyone know how to tell what service center is handling your case? I am adjusting from a K1 visa and I'm located in California. Does that mean I am being processed by the California Service Center?

Thanks in advance for any help! 

1 hour ago, Jpeach94 said:

Hi all,

My case was received on October 12th and I'm still waiting to hear about the EAD/AP. 

Does anyone know how to tell what service center is handling your case? I am adjusting from a K1 visa and I'm located in California. Does that mean I am being processed by the California Service Center?

Thanks in advance for any help! 

All EAD/APs are processed at the National Benefits Centre (NBC) in MO. You check the processing times here:(https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/) by inputting I765 or I131 and the National Benefits Centre. Currently they are processing at 4 to 6 months for marriage based applications so October filers can expect to wait until March or early April.

AOS (I485) are initially processed at the NBC too and then they are sent to your local Field Office to wait for an interview. You can find your local FO here:

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/field-offices

And then you can use the same "USCIS processing times" link above by inputting I485 and your local FO.

You can also check at the bottom of the page for each form/location you chose for the "currently processing" date at that corresponding office for which you have to wait for to pass in order to make an inquiry about your particular case.

21 minutes ago, Indian_Hubby said:

New card being produced 😍

Congrats!

Hope mine will update soon too. USCIS status online is making me crazy 🙄

K2 card is being produce 2days after interview.

K1 still "interview already completed and case must review" but they close my ead/ap because of other benefit means. 

19 minutes ago, icanbenobody said:

Congrats!

Hope mine will update soon too. USCIS status online is making me crazy 🙄

K2 card is being produce 2days after interview.

K1 still "interview already completed and case must review"

they close my ead/ap and say benefit received by other means. 

I can say this now - things can be hard very hard

harder the journey glorious the ending

just use the time wisely and don’t let any stones unturned. If ur case is genuine don’t worry- do proper paperwork 

contact uscis - do expediate request - do infopass go to different location if u don’t get at one - contact congressman- contact senator - then ombudsman -it’s last resort

(in order )

Nd your prayers will be answered 🙏

Edited by Indian_Hubby

12 minutes ago, Indian_Hubby said:

just use the time wisely and don’t let any stones unturned. If ur case is genuine don’t worry- do proper paperwork 

contact uscis - do expediate request - do infopass go to different location if u don’t get at one - contact congressman- contact senator - then ombudsman -it’s last resort

(in order )

Thanks

Our case is very solid. And its only been a few days since interview.

USCIS just trying to play with me i guess 😂😂

Im sure they wont produced my k2 green card without k1 being approve right? And they wont close my ead and ap and say benefits received by other means if there is nothing going on.

Cant do infopass.. we are been given 120 days to do so if we dont hear anything.

But IO told us that i will have the green card in 4 to 6 weeks after interview.

20 minutes ago, Indian_Hubby said:

(in order )

Im glad that there is October filer who got a good news today.

😊😊

More Good news for all of us!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.