2,700 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

Well I'd be checking the new site too. It seems to be more reliable, though it's a pain to check because of the two factor authentication. 

The new site keeps logging me out after I put in the 2F authentication once and I end up having to do that whole thing over again twice each time I want to see anything... so I've pretty much given up on the new site at this point. I've tried leaving it logged in, refreshing the page before logging in, and logging out at the end of each session etc..😓Oh well, the new site updates much later for me and claims my notice date is August 27th when it was really the 22nd 😅

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, JMEngland said:

Well I'd be checking the new site too. It seems to be more reliable, though it's a pain to check because of the two factor authentication. 

New site hasn't been updated since our NOA1. RFE never even showed up there! So inconsistent. 

31 minutes ago, Etek&Ahududu said:

New site hasn't been updated since our NOA1. RFE never even showed up there! So inconsistent. 

wow...opposite for me...old site hasn't updated since noa1...new site shows rfe issued...now i am waiting on rfe received (which they got today) but i know it will take a couple of days to atleast get to the right person...

7 hours ago, Nafisa Zaripova said:

WE GOT APPROVED TODAY! 😭 sorry for being emotional

NOA1 - Aug7

RFE - Jan15

NOA2 - Feb4

To all who is still waiting there sending you my positive vibes 🍀

hi...what day did you send out your rfe response and what day did they receive?

never mind i read further down the time line and got my answers...congrats btw!

Edited by Kojo&Jamiah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 hours ago, Brylie said:

I was told he cannot enter the states while waiting for the I129-F /K1 visa by the boarder patrol themselves. I called them a few months after filing for it to see. Maybe the guy I spoke to was in a bad mood that day? But he told me a big fat no, they would not let him enter because he has intentions to immigrate here and we have to wait until approved. My lawyer told me the same thing... when my lawyer told me that, I felt inclined to ask BP myself lol.... 

Not true. Me and my fiance live 30 minutes apart. We both cross multiple times a week to visit each other. Only been asked once about the Visa other then that never bring up anything that they don't ask. No problems ever. Never denied entry. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Etek&Ahududu said:

Funny, because old site showed my expedition request updates, new site didn't, but the new site showed my RFE, old site didn't. Today, old site updated with this, new site still shows RFE sent. It's like they're taking turns with information 🙄🙄

received_1984192838553062.jpeg

i would expect your approval by Wed or Thurs. it seems once they have everything they are fast

i read that for the most part, this time of year, the first 3-4 months at least approvals are generally quicker, i have no idea why that would be, but it might explain why so many are getting approvals now and fairly quickly

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
19 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

Funny, because old site showed my expedition request updates, new site didn't, but the new site showed my RFE, old site didn't. Today, old site updated with this, new site still shows RFE sent. It's like they're taking turns with information 🙄🙄

received_1984192838553062.jpeg

Oh my. As if this process isn't nerve-wracking enough as it is! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

i would expect your approval by Wed or Thurs. it seems once they have everything they are fast

i read that for the most part, this time of year, the first 3-4 months at least approvals are generally quicker, i have no idea why that would be, but it might explain why so many are getting approvals now and fairly quickly

Aaaaaahhh, that would be so amazing. I was counting on somewhere between Friday and next Wednesday, but really just to receive it this week would be such a blessing. 

fingers crossed for you man!

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Just now, JMEngland said:

Aaaaaahhh, that would be so amazing. I was counting on somewhere between Friday and next Wednesday, but really just to receive it this week would be such a blessing. 

Just in time for Valentine's Day 😊I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will receive our RFE reply by then, but based on the timing I think ours will have to wait until after the holiday on the 18th

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, odysseus28 said:

hi we are august filers too just received noa2 today so happy,same sex marriage manila and usa

D3B7165F-2E09-414A-852F-039A69664EBD.jpeg

Congrats.  Can you create your timeline and keep it updated?  

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.