2,700 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Brylie said:

I woke up and APPROVED!!!! Yesterday!!!! I guess the website hadn’t updated yet!!!!! So here I was being a baby yesterday for nothing😂😂😂!!!

NOA1- 8/22

NOA2-1/31

I’m totally shaking right now!!!! 

Congratulations!!!

Anyone else having trouble with CEAC website? I tried to check our status under immigrant using our case number but it's saying "your search did not return any data".  I already emailed askNVC regarding this. No reply yet. Does anyone else experience the same issue? 

My case number was assigned on Jan 22nd. I wonder how long it takes to reach the embassy.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anybody from August 17 still waiting? I’m getting so discouraged. 😥According to the VJ timeline we were supposed to hear something over a week ago

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, BenRowen said:

Anybody from August 17 still waiting? I’m getting so discouraged. 😥According to the VJ timeline we were supposed to hear something over a week ago

Try not to get discouraged . I know its hard but have faith and you should hear something soon.

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
8 minutes ago, BenRowen said:

Always treat that timeline as a rough estimate. It relies on only the people on this forum, and only when they post their NOA2 dates on their timeline. It's a very small sample of the actual amount of August petitions being processed. A lot of things happen when your petition is being processed and there are a lot of variables that can effect how long processing can take, such as how common both your names are, the country the beneficiary is from (in this case the Philippines has a lot of applicants and sadly it's a high fraud risk country). USCIS basically needs to find the needle in the haystack when doing your background checks, if one or both of you have common names, any criminal or marriage history, it can make background checks take longer as there is a lot to search through and study.

They're all things that the adjudication prediction doesn't entirely account for. So don't worry, have patience. If you're sure you've done everything correctly, and have nothing that will flag up on their background checks, you have nothing to fear. :) 

You are still well within the USCIS processing timeline. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
21 minutes ago, BenRowen said:

I am here tooand  Dont be.  We will get ours and sometime it take time in approval :)

Timeline
39 minutes ago, charlyadams said:

August 14 here and still waiting. Really tired of calling USCIS .............FRAUSTRATING!

How did you get to someone? Whenever I get to the automated prompt it says enter in the receipt number I put the receipt number and it says that I don’t have enough digits

Filed: Other Timeline
2 minutes ago, BenRowen said:

How did you get to someone? Whenever I get to the automated prompt it says enter in the receipt number I put the receipt number and it says that I don’t have enough digits

Are you putting WAC as numerical value?

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

1 minute ago, BenRowen said:

When you call ,  follow these: 1 for english, then 1 , 2 , 2, and #  when  the automated machine  asked for receipt number

Filed: Other Timeline
4 minutes ago, BenRowen said:

Yes

and 10 numbers after that?

I follow option 1, 2, 3, 2. If the above one deosn't work for you, you can try that one.

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Timeline
4 minutes ago, BenRowen said:

Yes

They make talking to someone difficult.  I basically had to select the option that I didn't know the receipt # (even though I have it) then select another option about not having it, then another....then finally it will connect you to someone.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
54 minutes ago, BenRowen said:

start it with 922 (WAC) then enter rest of the digits. Then try pushing 3 after it reads you status. 

2 hours ago, Godisgr8 said:

Anyone else having trouble with CEAC website? I tried to check our status under immigrant using our case number but it's saying "your search did not return any data".  I already emailed askNVC regarding this. No reply yet. Does anyone else experience the same issue? 

My case number was assigned on Jan 22nd. I wonder how long it takes to reach the embassy.. 

Im from August 3 and still nothing go figure ... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.