TBoneTX

January 2018 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,648 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, JayHouser said:

Always better for a Tier 2 but unless you have a valid reason they won't send you down to one. Sorry.

We called two times, there was absolutely no issue with the transfer to Tier 2.  My question was whether to inquire on a phone or through their online form. But we will be calling anyway, so I guess it really doesn't matter. Thanks anyway👌

Edited by I.Kat

14 minutes ago, I.Kat said:

We called two times, there was absolutely no issue with the transfer to Tier 2.  My question was whether to inquire on a phone or through their online form. But we will be calling anyway, so I guess it really doesn't matter. Thanks anyway👌

Keep us updated 😊

K1 VISA: Done in 346 days

Spoiler

Jan 5, 2018: Preparation Started                                                                                   October 31, 2018: Medical Check Up                                                           

Jan 19, 2018: I-129F Packet Sent                                                                                  Nov 2, 2018: Consulate Received                                                                              

Jan 22, 2018: Electronic NOA1 Received                                                                     Nov 6, 2018: Packet 4 Received

Feb 1, 2018: Hard Copy NOA1 Received                                                                       Dec 6, 2018: Interview (APPROVED!!!)

Oct 2, 2018: NOA2 (254 DAYS after NOA1) ***No RFE                                             Dec 11, 2018: Visa Received

Oct 16, 2018: NVC Received                                                                                           Dec 17, 2018: POE (11 Months and 12 days since Starting K1)

October 30, 2018: NVC Left

AOS | SF Local Office: Done in 357 days

Spoiler

Dec 17, 2018: POE                                                                                                                March 5, 2019: Biometrics at ASC in SF

Dec 27, 2018: Apply for SSN                                                                                               March 5, 2019: I-485 and I-765 Status Changed to Fingerprint Review Was Complete 

Jan 11, 2019: Wedding                                                                                                        May 15, 2019: I-485 Status Changed to Case Is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview (New Site Only)

Jan 14, 2019: AOS Preparation Started (1 Year 9 Days Since Starting K1)                May 23, 2019: EAD/AP Approved (97 days since NOA1)

Jan 15, 2019: SSN Card Received                                                                                     December 6, 2019: EAD/AP Renewal sent

Jan 29, 2019: Marriage Certificate Picked Up                                                                 December 9, 2019: EAD/AP Renewal NOA1

Feb 5, 2019: AOS Package Sent                                                                                         December 23, 2019: I-485 Case is Scheduled for Interview (Old Site Only)

Feb 11, 2019: NOA1                                                                                                             January 27, 2020: Interview in San Jose Field Office (Approved)

Feb 19, 2019: NOA1 Received by Mail                                                                              February 3, 2020 : Green Card in Hand

Feb 22, 2019: Biometrics Notification Received by Mail

ROC | California Service Center: Done in 410 days

Nov 2, 2021: ROC Package Sent

Nov 5, 2021: Package delivered

Nov 8, 2021: Text received (WAC)

Nov 9, 2021: Check cashed

Nov 12, 2021: Hard copy of NOA1 received

April 20, 2022: Biometric is waived

Dec 9, 2022: Card is being produced (No interview)

Dec 13, 2022: Case was approved

Dec 16, 2022: GC on hand

📊 I-751 November 2021 Filers Google Sheet 📅

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vonQCJgs9HODO2Y1DdSs3HNyL_FRnMfenlIeDQAUpWg/edit#gid=806913795

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
14 hours ago, BrianC said:

Get on the phone monday you are outside the processing times window and should call to see what the issue is.  

I’m planning do that. Its crazy all this time, i feel super bad for other people that have to go thought the same issue.

1 hour ago, I.Kat said:

When you called, did you jut ask to be transferred to Tier 2? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Jan 10 and nothing. I’ll be doing an inquiry in a couple of days if I still don’t hear anything. As much as I tried to get this out of my mind and just go about my everyday life, the thought just keeps coming. Hopefully we all hear something soon . Congrats to the approvals.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
2 hours ago, I.Kat said:

Inquire through the phone. The website takes longer. I was saying that typically Tier 1 officers won't transfer you over unless they believe the reason is valid. I asked to speak to one too see if my case was at least touched and I was told it was not a valid reason. I have spoke to tier 2 in the past for other issues 

26 minutes ago, SEF said:

When you called, did you jut ask to be transferred to Tier 2? 

My fiancé called last Monday (day 207) right at 8am California time, kept pressing 2 until he got to talk to Tier 1 and actually just immediately requested to talk to T2. No problem at all, they just said ok and when they're calling back and that was it. The first T2 called back within 90 minutes, and within 150 minutes on the second call.  On the first call, the T2 lady was really nice but said she sees no update and to call later. We tried again, on 210 because that is what we've been advised by her but this Tier 2 had no news for us either and he said to call on the day 215 because that's the day we can inquire.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

New week! Wishing you all your approvals this week! Stay strong January your time is coming! You got this!

I-129F Submitted: 16 January 2018 NOA1 Received: 26 January 2018 NOA2 Received: 02 August 2018 | NVC Received: 16 August 2018 | Consulate Received: 07  SEP 2018 | Medical: 24 SEP 2018 | Interview: 28 SEP 2018 | VISA in Hand: 23 OCT 2018 | POE: 10 NOV 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 270

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
57 minutes ago, I.Kat said:

My fiancé called last Monday (day 207) right at 8am California time, kept pressing 2 until he got to talk to Tier 1 and actually just immediately requested to talk to T2. No problem at all, they just said ok and when they're calling back and that was it. The first T2 called back within 90 minutes, and within 150 minutes on the second call.  On the first call, the T2 lady was really nice but said she sees no update and to call later. We tried again, on 210 because that is what we've been advised by her but this Tier 2 had no news for us either and he said to call on the day 215 because that's the day we can inquire.

What date are you counting 2015 off of?  That's a legitimate question because I want to know when  if comes time for me lol. Because the tier 1 officer told us to check back when we complete 7 months " to the date ". I asked him off of what date and he said that it's the notice date. He said the received date on our NoA1 is the date their mail room received it and the notice date is the actual date where they put the case into the system.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, SilverMonk said:

What date are you counting 2015 off of?  That's a legitimate question because I want to know when  if comes time for me lol. Because the tier 1 officer told us to check back when we complete 7 months " to the date ". I asked him off of what date and he said that it's the notice date. He said the received date on our NoA1 is the date their mail room received it and the notice date is the actual date where they put the case into the system.

Call at day 215 of ur NOA1 hard copy

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, SilverMonk said:

I called this morning and was told to call back on my 7th month, which she mentioned August 22nd will be my 7th month. I think they go by received date? My receive date is 01/22, Notice date 01/25

Friends since 2005

Went to HK together, became couple 11/23/2017

NOA 1: JANUARY 25 2018

NOA 2: AUGUST 7 2018

NVC RECEIVED: AUGUST 17 2018

NVC CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED: AUGUST 20 2018

CASE IN TRANSIT: SEPTEMBER 04 2018

CASE READY: SEPTEMBER 05, 2018

MEDICAL: SEPTEMBER 11 & 12, 2018

INTERVIEW: SEPTEMBER 14, 2018 (RESCHEDULED BY USEM DUE TO TYPHOON)

INTERVIEW: SEPTEMBER 18, 2018 APPROVED!!

VISA ISSUED: SEPTEMBER 20, 2018

VISA IN TRANSIT:  SEPTEMBER 24, 2018

VOH: SEPTEMBER 25, 2018

FLIGHT TO THE US: NOVEMBER 14, 2018

WEDDING: JANUARY 23, 2019

Adjustment of Status/EAD/AP

PACKET SENT TO USCIS: March 12, 2019 

RECEIVED DATE: March 14, 2019

NOA 1: March 18, 2019 

BIOMETRICS: May 7, 2019

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.