Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
14 hours ago, Timona said:

Thought their season already ended? How are people still getting updates. Or are you behind on viewing because something like this was already mentioned in their season .

many people are in areas where they are seasons behind us.

14 hours ago, mandsophia said:

what do you guys think of the preview of michael and his crying about his visa interview? anyone think there is ANY chance as a man from nigeria engaged to a 50 year old woman from the us is approved for the k1? From this site, I see its a super hard place to get a k1 from (especially with a massive age difference) 

you never know. tlc edits things so strongly, that they make mountains of molehills or situations where there is nothing.

13 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Seemed like a denial, but then again TLC likes to conflate the drama, so maybe he was crying with joy?  😂  The age difference with the presence of her one 53 year old egg are pretty big red flags.  He has made it clear he wants his own kid, even if that means impregnating someone else.  I'm trying to remember whether they had 2 visits, or 3?

The weird thing is her "K-1 or done" attitude.  I would think that if he is denied, they would love to draw the story out by having them marry in Nigeria and pursue a CR-1 visa.

Shes had a couple of visits there, though, and that can usually help overcome that obstacle. If she is unwilling to move there and marry (or go and marry and file a CR1), then how much does she love him to begin with?

9 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

It was fun watching that "Mr. Mid-life crisis" trying to explain to his twenty-something Brazilian what a pre-nup is.  It's to protect everybody's interests and my kids education".   No it's not.  It's make sure that the gold digger gets as little as possible in the divorce.  I am waiting to see her face once she realizes this.  And he didn't realize that a mediator is looking to be as fair as practical, unlike your lawyer who will structure a pre-nup however you tell him to.

she definitely needs her own, portuguese speaking attorney or mediator. if she can claim she did not UNDERSTAND what she was signing, a prenup could be voided out. And she would have a pretty strong claim for that since English is not her best language. Michael wanting to keep EVERYTHING separate makes me concerned about AOS, and more so, ROC later on. But this show rarely mentions those processes.

Broke taxi driver Robert lied his butt off to the Dominican barbie.  It sounds like he made lots of promises (new apartment, big wedding, fancy clothes) on the phone (since they only have 8 hours physically together face to face :wacko:) and is re-negging on everything.  Sounds like he's broke, nothing more.  He renewed the lease on the apartment but takes her apartment shopping.  Very strange.  We already saw when he took her to Goodwill for her clothes.  :rofl:  And that bratty kid sleeping with his feet on their heads.  Hell no!!!! 

I cant stand either of them, he (at least as far as he is portrayed, I do try to be somewhat fair), was totally dishonest about his financial situation. 3 people living in a 1 bedroom would be illegal in most apartments (at least 20 years ago, the last time i rented an apartment, it would have been). He seems to have promised her all this nice stuff, or at a minimum alluded to being able to get it for her, and he cant even afford a toddler bed for his unruly kid 😕 I mean - wt actual f?

The Ukrainian blonde is beautiful (probably top 3 of all 90-day fiances), but she is cooky!!!  She's seems very fragile emotionally, and seems like a jesus freak, so when something goes wrong she'll  want to start that "leave things in God's hands" nonsense.  

Shes not kooky, she is psycho. like Glen Close, Fatal Attraction, psycho. She knows he wasnt christian and now has a breakdown over it? She knows he doesnt want  kids right now, and flips out? All she cares about is a baby. Go out, have one night stands until one of those suckers sticks, and theres your baby and if you dont tell the dude, you dont have to deal with him. you and mama and baby can live happily ever after in ukraine. (not that i condone such behavior but if all you want is the baby, theres ways to do it). So religious but premarital sex is okay? okay then. typical hypocrisy.

Edited by debbiedoo

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

That baby mad woman from Ukraine is very selective with her religious beliefs. She divorced her ex husband because he didn’t want a baby when she did then she’s banging this guy before marriage and desperate to make a baby before they even live together. I’m not judgmental but she is hypocritical. 

Filed: Timeline

90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days to Feature First Same-Sex Couple in Season 4, the dramas continue in 2020.

"90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days returns Sunday, Feb. 23 at 8 p.m. ET on TLC."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/90-day-fianc-90-days-232111136.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I was wondering when they were going to go the same sex couple route, considering how much potential drama there is for the show with disapproving families and it even being illegal in some countries!

Roberts and the barbie and the toddler: She is stuck up, but if anything, I am on her side.  He lied to her- she clearly expected more of the midlife crisis millionaire the other girl got. I don't understand though how it can get that far without her knowing at least some of this stuff, and wonder how much they are playing it up for the show.   My American husband came to me in Ireland first, and before he came, I'd taken dozens of photos of my apartment, and the walk to work etc so he knew what he was getting himself into.  And how did they get through the K1 interview without her knowing what sort of place he lived in etc?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Penguin_ie said:

I was wondering when they were going to go the same sex couple route, considering how much potential drama there is for the show with disapproving families and it even being illegal in some countries!

Roberts and the barbie and the toddler: She is stuck up, but if anything, I am on her side.  He lied to her- she clearly expected more of the midlife crisis millionaire the other girl got. I don't understand though how it can get that far without her knowing at least some of this stuff, and wonder how much they are playing it up for the show.   My American husband came to me in Ireland first, and before he came, I'd taken dozens of photos of my apartment, and the walk to work etc so he knew what he was getting himself into.  And how did they get through the K1 interview without her knowing what sort of place he lived in etc?

Right.  Before my husband moved here (he couldn't visit before) I had taken photos all over my apartment, my bedroom, even the ceiling fan, the TV, refrigerator, everything.  I took pictures of my car.  I took pictures of the yard.  I wanted him to know exactly where he was moving and what it looked like.  I can't believe she knew nothing about his apartment.   But then they only spent 8 hours together so maybe

On 12/16/2019 at 5:40 PM, Eric-Pris said:

The Ukrainian blonde is beautiful (probably top 3 of all 90-day fiances), but she is cooky!!!  She's seems very fragile emotionally, and seems like a jesus freak, so when something goes wrong she'll  want to start that "leave things in God's hands" nonsense.  

Really??  I think she’s quite strange looking.

She definitely couldn’t be more ill-suited to Mr. Space-Aliens-as-Gods....😂

On 12/21/2019 at 8:39 AM, Oliversmom said:

Right.  Before my husband moved here (he couldn't visit before) I had taken photos all over my apartment, my bedroom, even the ceiling fan, the TV, refrigerator, everything.  I took pictures of my car.  I took pictures of the yard.  I wanted him to know exactly where he was moving and what it looked like.  I can't believe she knew nothing about his apartment.   But then they only spent 8 hours together so maybe

Good observations. Same here

I saw a preview in which Angela said Yeah ! Michael will be here in 30 days. I think he got approved. 

God Bless his mortal soul. Seems like such a nice guy.  He is moving to south GA to live in a tiny house with Angela, her mom, her daughter and what appears to be 3-4 grand kids. 

Looks like the Brazilian high school look-a-like hit the jackpot.  "Mr mid-life crisis" dropped the pre-nup idea.  Lets see how the ex reacts to that.  :rofl:  

No matter what I think of her looks, I'd be on the first plane out of Ukraine.  Natalie is bat crazy!!!  She is freaking out about their non-existent kids.

Looks like Michael is not going to get to meet Prez Trump yet since he got denied.  Maybe they can marry there and re-apply and he'll see Trump in the 2nd term.  Mouth of the South ("Meemaw") doesn't understand why.  Really? Maybe the 25 year age difference.  The fact that you fight with him on TV every week.   Best part is Meemaw saying how she won't stand for this, she has the RIGHT to bring him here.  She pays taxes and meets the support minimums.  She says that she will "find the loophole".  I think she already has a loophole, in her brain.  I'm surprised she didn't blame him and yell at him for screwing the interview up.

Tania can't be reached in Costa Rica.  He's mowing lawns and she's dancing salsa and hitting the beach in a thong.  To be fair, the Caribbean side in CR has iffy cell phone reception.  But she can be in touch if she wanted to.  That area is very touristy and lots of weed , and lots of tourists hooking up.  Honestly, he would probably leave but he's so obsessed with the American dream it seems.

Edited by Eric-Pris

8 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

No matter what I think of her looks, I'd be on the first plane out of Ukraine.  Natalie is bat crazy!!!  She is freaking out about their non-existent kids.

Looks like Michael is not going to get to meet Prez Trump yet since he got denied.  Maybe they can marry there and re-apply and he'll see Trump in the 2nd term.  Mouth of the South ("Meemaw") doesn't understand why.  Really? Maybe the 25 year age difference.  The fact that you fight with him on TV every week.   Best part is Meemaw saying how she won't stand for this, she has the RIGHT to bring him here.  She pays taxes and meets the support minimums.  She says that she will "find the loophole".  I think she already has a loophole, in her brain.

I'm surprised she didn't blame him and yell at him for screwing the interview up.

Wow he did get denied?  Just started watching. God looked after him 

The bee keeper took her friends' advice and made the Turk tell his family about her 3 kids.  And now she's crying her eyes out and her mommy is angry with the Turk when she knew what the reaction would be.  Now. he's going back to Turkey disgraced.  It's for the best as that was not going anywhere any way since they couldn't even communicate.

Edited by Eric-Pris

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

The "best of" episode really shows how trashy this show is.
I feel guilty for watching  :P   My mom is here from Switzerland, trying to explain this stuff to her is hillarious.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 12/21/2019 at 3:30 PM, Jorgedig said:

Really??  I think she’s quite strange looking.

She definitely couldn’t be more ill-suited to Mr. Space-Aliens-as-Gods....😂

its her eyes. she has those CRAZY I WANT A BABY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW eyes

im tellin ya, she needs medications. really really good medications.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 12/22/2019 at 10:25 PM, Eric-Pris said:

The bee keeper took her friends' advice and made the Turk tell his family about her 3 kids.  And now she's crying her eyes out and her mommy is angry with the Turk when she knew what the reaction would be.  Now. he's going back to Turkey disgraced.  It's for the best as that was not going anywhere any way since they couldn't even communicate.

They are married and both wearing wedding bands in that episode