Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, brainless69 said:

Did anyone hear/read about the rumour that Stephanie isn't really bisexual and just went on this show to gain more of a following and boost her YouTube account? 

Erika is just too good for her... I keep telling my husband that we should've applied for the show, although we are both boring and there wouldn't be enough drama... ho hum...

This theory about her not being bisexual just doesn't hold water for me because on her channel she has talked about it quite a bit. The one theory that is being spouted on Reddit quite a bit is that she is using Erika to help further her goals on stardom, and that she never really cared about her at all. 

6 hours ago, nykolos said:

As for Ed,  I'm really disliking this guy, despite the 31 year age gap, it's downright cruel what he's done to this 23 year old Girl.. He knew damn well before he left San Diego that he doesn't want more children and that she does, Did he think that after winning her over with his good looks and charm that he could change her mind? lol. 

He's lucky enough to find a Woman who is willing to accept him for who he is, which is A LOT to accept..  And the bad breath thing, why not offer to pay for a professional cleaning and whitening? she clearly cannot afford it, that would be a real kind thing to do for someone you plan to marry, don't you think?  And where is his attention toward her son? I haven't seen any quality time spent with the little boy..

Culturally ignorant, Selfish, Dishonest, Disrespectful, Rude, and a ##### for whining about a Monkey on his back, only an idiot would bring food on a Jungle tour full of monkeys.  

I hope she's the one that dumps his a*s, she deserves so much better.

I am not a big fan of him either tbh with you. He is consistently bashing her home and her city even though it's Caloocan and not out in the provinces. Also it's pretty selfish to not lead with the part that he doesn't want anymore kids before he traveled over to the Philippines. 

The bad breath part is just tasteless and rude in my book. She doesn't have the money for that and it's pretty evident of that because she has dentures. Which by the way is pretty common in the Philippines due to the lack of preventive maintenance at the dentist. 

I commented on this to my wife as well. He is not caring about the son and has not tried to bond with him at all. He should have took the child along with them to Palawan. It's like Prince is the sidebar of the whole thing that Ed doesn't care about. 

Supposedly Rose has already dumped him or vice versa because she mad a video on IG/FB ranting about him. She did it in all in English and even my wife couldn't follow what all she was saying. 

Filed: Timeline

90 day quarantine....

My remote does not fast forward so I was forced to watch Colt do a cat fashion show. But Im glad I made it through and didnt shut it because then I would have missed Courtney from Courtney and Antonio. 

Well they are not together. Instead she films herself with a new German guy that she says is a friend. Seems like she was at his house and this all happened so she just stayed (???) He says they are dating and wants to meet her parents. She mouths to the camera I hate him yet doesnt leave..(?) She is also the 'brand ambassador' for his period cup company. And apparently we are suppose to enjoy watching her pose with it?? 

Episode 2 is just as strange. Emily and Sasha. He is losing his mind in quarantine cause hes a personal trainer and the gyms are closed. Emily gives a speech about how wonderful he is in the house and then they get in an argument. Alan complains about the airline stealing his gloves because he is worried about germs and then picks up a dirty toy harmonica off the floor and slobbers all over it to play a tune for the camera before saying huh I probably shouldve washed this first. Kirylams footage is no better with her asking the kid if he misses daddy and the kid says no. LOL. Its obvious TLC did the editing and people were not allowed to just upload footage selectively.

Filed: Timeline

For those who love 90 day style shows- Has anyone ever seen the Bravo show 'Spy Games'? Not sure if its streaming but it can be found on torrent sites. Each 'contestant' has a secret the others have to figure out as part of the 'game'. One guys secret was they were kicked off of tinder. Wont take you long to figure out which one that was!  The creep vibes they give off are visible from space. Another casually tells the camera her secret is her nickname is Dr. Death and no additional explanation is given at that time. Uh, excuse me, what now? Your nickname is Dr Death? Well, someone steals Dr Deaths case files and of course creepy guy is blamed and drama ensues, Dr Death goes at him hard, literally chases him around the house kind of like you would expect someone with the nickname Dr Death would do... But the truly classic scene would be the show setting up a challenge for the contestants and the one girl has to pretend she is an architect while on a blind date with a stranger who she then finds out is also an architect. Problem is the girl does not know how to pronounce architect since she dropped out in 9th grade. Ar-key-teck? Ar-kai-teck? no its definitely ar-Q-teck. I am an ar-Q-tekturist. https://www.nbc.com/spy-games/video/christina-randall-is-on-a-dateand-its-not-with-her-husband/4116263  

Danielle has been chatting with Mohammad lately.  They have forgiven each other and are forming a friendship.  He's a truck driver and she's "concerned for his well-being".  

SAY WHAT?

5 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Danielle has been chatting with Mohammad lately.  They have forgiven each other and are forming a friendship.  He's a truck driver and she's "concerned for his well-being".  

SAY WHAT?

I think as usual in Danielle's delusional mind they are now "friends" 🙄

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

11 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

I think as usual in Danielle's delusional mind they are now "friends" 🙄

I wonder what Mohammad is getting out of this friendship.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/28/2020 at 11:43 AM, Cyberfx1024 said:

He is not caring about the son and has not tried to bond with him at all. He should have took the child along with them to Palawan. It's like Prince is the sidebar of the whole thing that Ed doesn't care about.

Exactly..  And I don't buy into the bonding excuse, you can bond with both of them..  I can relate to this couple because I'm in a similar situation as Ed, but thank God I'm not him.. I have 2 grown children from a previous marriage, my fiance has a dream of having 1 or 2 children also, she let that known in our first conversation, and I disclosed to her at that time I had a vasectomy, but I would be open to having it reversed if our relationship took off, Long story short, it did and now were engaged, and I definitely plan to follow through on the reversal next year. I love kids, I just didn't see myself having anymore. On my first trip to Davao, I invited her nieces and nephews at the hotel pool, we also took them to a beach resort and movie theater in the mall, they had a blast and it made it fun for everyone, and we still had plenty of alone time, Their's A LOT of guys out there that would naturally do that, it's the selfish ones that wouldn't.

And I try not to look on IG/FB, it's like reading the last pages of book    :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Well to be honest I wouldn’t be comfortable with bringing the kid with us until I really know the individual I am romantically involved with.  It’s not fair to just meet someone and get involved with kids when you my not know if the relationship will work out or not.

I didn’t meet my wife’s family until after I proposed. (4yrs after we met)

90day fiancé couples are train wrecks and nothing about them screams normal.

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 5/1/2020 at 8:56 AM, Eric-Pris said:

I wonder what Mohammad is getting out of this friendship.

her having a temper tantrum infront of the door screaming for sex and to pee on him 😳🤣

On 4/28/2020 at 7:13 AM, nykolos said:

As for Ed,  I'm really disliking this guy,

he is a piece of trash attention #######. basically the dregs of  society who are into celebrity worship and being famous for the sake of being famous. whatever sympathy he may have had due to his medical condition evaporated once he let it be known what a pathetic sack of ####### he is.

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Timeline

On 5/2/2020 at 6:57 AM, cyclone27 said:

Well to be honest I wouldn’t be comfortable with bringing the kid with us until I really know the individual I am romantically involved with.  It’s not fair to just meet someone and get involved with kids when you my not know if the relationship will work out or not.

I didn’t meet my wife’s family until after I proposed. (4yrs after we met)

If she has a son or daughter, your relationship needs to works out with both.. It's a package deal. 

Timeline

This is great!  To all Filipino's who saw this, they must be feeling real proud right now,  She stood for herself and refused to give up her dignity to this piece of ####.  I like how she hit on every point, well done!

She deserves SO MUCH better 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I know who [you are]. I think,” she told him. “First [you] lied to me about [your] height. Right? Then, you want to give me an STD test right? And about mouthwash, why you tell me? You know I [am] sick, I have [an] ulcer.... Am Done!!!! Wish Bravo Rosemary, it was not for the GC afterall

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes