Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 5/21/2020 at 6:05 PM, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

That having been said, that makes me think the show is about 90% scripted. Who would travel 20+ hours to a strange country, to show up at a doorstep of someone that had broken off communications with you! Well except David and that's totally scripted absurdness. 

Don't know if you ever saw the "reality" show Moonshiners on Discovery channel, but I watched it in the past.  A few years ago I was in Kentucky at one of the micro distilleries that was part of the program.  I asked them if what aired was real.  Their replay was " The production crew comes in Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 to 3:00, and they want DRAMA!  We are just a small business without any drama, so..."

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Baby girl Visa is annoying as hell.  She invites Usman's brothers and asks their opinion on the problems in her relationship with Usman.  She should have known it would be like "man is the boss", "wife listen to the man", 

"wife gives man space", but of course she flies off the handle and storms out and is "DONE" again.  She gives Angela and Danielle a run for "most annoying".

Based on how she acts towards/around him, David seems more like Lana's kidnapper than boyfriend (or fiancee like in his delusional mind).  But we found out that really he's her Western Union "boyfriend".  Over 7 years, I'm sure he's sent her over $100,000.  Although, I'm pretty sure that he sends her money through "the dating website" for a nice hefty fee.  Even when he was there, they contacted through the dating website.  She must get a nice commission from stringing this dope along.    This has to be totally staged.  Nobody is that dumb.  He says "Our first fancy dinner"...  Lana wearing the same Yoga suit and sneakers. He can't get a kiss, there is zero affection, but he's giddy.  He basically asks what he needs to do for her to accept his proposal.  HUH???  I've never heard of a man asking that.

Darcey is moving on to better herself AGAIN.  "Girl power", "Strong", "Survivor"... blah blah blah.  The same as when Jesse dumped her.    But she's the same old psycho Darcey that flips in a matter of seconds.

Jeffrey with a G... he was pretending to be over the Russian girl and trying to force a relationship with Mary.  I really feel bad for her.  Then the Russian girl just shows up in the US?  And Mary is in his house?  Yeah, that wasn't staged.  Pleeeease.  Then he had a get together with Mary and his friends planned, so he just brings the Russian girl.  

Avery was so disturbed by Ash's views, but she must have gotten over it because she's planning for him to come to the US and crying over him. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just watched where lying Ed returns home,  When you look at all of Ed's acts and put them together, Ed is a classic case of what a selfish pig does, in his journey to find love and happiness, he carelessly walked all over her, uncaring of her needs and feelings, he extracted her love and affection and gave little to nothing in return, and when it all fell apart, he goes home and cries to Mommy,  where he deceives his own Mother into thinking that Rose is to blame for the breakup, that way Mommy can feel sorry for him, and he can convince himself that he did all he could.

As for Geoffrey, has anyone done a google search on Geoffrey Pachel?,  Married 4 times and charged with domestic abuse, kidnapping and assault in 2019,  add to that, vandalism and shoplifting, where he stole over $500 of lights from Home Depot. LOL.. . Varya cant still be with this POS.

Here's some of it;  https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/90-day-fiance-is-geoffrey-paschel-already-married.html/

And I hear that both did not appear in the tell all, Not sure if that was their decision or TLC's

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

He can't get a kiss, there is zero affection, but he's giddy.  He basically asks what he needs to do for her to accept his proposal.  HUH???  I've never heard of a man asking that.

You cant see the chemistry between these two? the flowing conversation, the eye contact as they gaze into each eyes while speaking to google translate? I don't know about you, but  this couple get's me all teary eyed.

:lol:

Seriously, with Dave, it's ALL about attraction, but what the fool doesn't realize is that the vanity of an attractive Woman eventually wears off, and what he's going to be left with is what he's ignoring... But I don't see it going that far, she will play him until the money dries up.

Is anyone else confused by how Larissa, Fernanda and Luis have all managed to stay (presumably legally) in the US? 

Fernanda will be shown on tonight’s Quarantine show, talking about her work. If she’s working, and also being paid by TLC, one would assume she is here legally. Jonathan announced on Instagram, soon after they parted, that he had received confirmation from USCIS that the AOS application had successfully been withdrawn. Colt was shown in a scene sitting at the kitchen table with his mother saying that he hadn’t filed the AOS for Larissa and what a relief that was, etc. But Larissa is being included on the next season of Happily Ever After so presumably is also here legally. 

I am wondering if both of them were successfully able to self-petition for AOS using a VAWA clause. I can’t think of any other way that they could have AOSed without the original petitioner. I have tried asking this question on other sites/forums but the readership there has no idea of how the visas work and the regulations and I got answers like “Fernanda’s father lives here”, and other scenarios that we know just don’t work. It was always my belief that a self-petition AOS was extremely rare. Hard to believe that among a handful of people on a TV show there would be 2 cases. 

Luis is a different matter. I have a strong feeling he came on a CR-1. Their wedding was all very secretive with no photos shown and when Molly visited a lawyer the lawyer talked about the I-864 and it was just something about that discussion that made me think he was a CR-1 case but TLC assumes the average viewer doesn’t know any different and kept them in the show anyway. Or maybe TLC isn’t even aware of a difference. We all know that the show often mis-portrays how the visas work, what is required, etc. 

To the average viewer, it could look like people come here on K-1s, marry, split up a few months later, even pick up the odd misdemeanor, and can stay here, get a job, etc. No wonder people are skeptical of the whole process and assume all foreign spouses just want GCs.  

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

23 hours ago, JFH said:

Is anyone else confused by how Larissa, Fernanda and Luis have all managed to stay (presumably legally) in the US? 

Fernanda will be shown on tonight’s Quarantine show, talking about her work. If she’s working, and also being paid by TLC, one would assume she is here legally. Jonathan announced on Instagram, soon after they parted, that he had received confirmation from USCIS that the AOS application had successfully been withdrawn. Colt was shown in a scene sitting at the kitchen table with his mother saying that he hadn’t filed the AOS for Larissa and what a relief that was, etc. But Larissa is being included on the next season of Happily Ever After so presumably is also here legally. 

I am wondering if both of them were successfully able to self-petition for AOS using a VAWA clause. I can’t think of any other way that they could have AOSed without the original petitioner. I have tried asking this question on other sites/forums but the readership there has no idea of how the visas work and the regulations and I got answers like “Fernanda’s father lives here”, and other scenarios that we know just don’t work. It was always my belief that a self-petition AOS was extremely rare. Hard to believe that among a handful of people on a TV show there would be 2 cases. 

Luis is a different matter. I have a strong feeling he came on a CR-1. Their wedding was all very secretive with no photos shown and when Molly visited a lawyer the lawyer talked about the I-864 and it was just something about that discussion that made me think he was a CR-1 case but TLC assumes the average viewer doesn’t know any different and kept them in the show anyway. Or maybe TLC isn’t even aware of a difference. We all know that the show often mis-portrays how the visas work, what is required, etc. 

To the average viewer, it could look like people come here on K-1s, marry, split up a few months later, even pick up the odd misdemeanor, and can stay here, get a job, etc. No wonder people are skeptically the whole process and assume all foreign spouses just want GCs.  

Yes, i wondered the same myself. 

Rachel and Jon last night. So she has lost her job, now will need a sponsor, but thats not until NVC stage. I don't understand where they have spent $11,000 for his I-130? Makes me think they are preying on the sympathy of the "Jon and Rachel Fan Club". Get the I-130 approved and then push things back if needed at NVC.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

36 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Rachel and Jon last night. So she has lost her job, now will need a sponsor, but thats not until NVC stage. I don't understand where they have spent $11,000 for his I-130? Makes me think they are preying on the sympathy of the "Jon and Rachel Fan Club". Get the I-130 approved and then push things back if needed at NVC.

I can’t bear these two. They act like they are the only ones ever to miss their spouse, to have to live apart, to have to wait for USCIS to approve the I-130. This is the path we all chose. It is what it is. 

I am very surprised, if they are using a $10,000 lawyer, that she had never heard of joint sponsorship until that meeting by video. You’d think the lawyer would have explained the whole process at the start. And why can’t she ask her family? That’s odd. And then he started again with his pig-headedness “I don’t want to use a joint sponsor...”. So what’s your solution, Jon? Do you not want to be with her? I remember when he said he didn’t want to do a spousal visa because he didn’t think he “should have to ask the government for permission to live with his wife”. What makes him think he’s so special? And he has a criminal record too! He’s lucky he has the option to “ask permission to live with his wife”. If she had the criminal record and was wanting to move to England it’d be a non-starter. No waivers of Inadmissibility possible in the UK. No joint sponsorships allowed. He’s so arrogant. I can’t stand him. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Timeline

@Mary Lou @JFH I think Rachel and Jon spent the 10k on the attny to fill out the waiver for his criminal record.  10k is a steep for a waiver packet but not crazy of an amount to be charged. ... On a side note we googled what exactly they are selling when they said Jon is earning money selling 'long distance relationship merchandise' (?) Found this- https://www.fanbound.com/jonjwalters He is creative! Bearer of bad news broadcast? lol. 

I kind of remember with Luis when it all played out it was something like they filed the AOS packet (married right when he came and filed it) and then were going to do a second wedding (pretending like it was the first) for the cameras but never made it that far cause he got the GC and ditched her. Again I dont remember the specifics but I know when it happened there was a convo about how got the GC and there was no option for her to withdraw. 

Larissa has a new boyfriend. I guess she either is trying a VAWA (and if so VAWA is taking about 2yrs now to process- so she would be in auth stay based on that) or she could marry someone else but would have to leave to do Embassy interview once everything is approved. I dont think she is remarried so VAWA seems to be the best guess. No idea about Fernanda. She could be student visa or work visa maybe? She could also be VAWA. 

Technically a K can do AOS if they divorce as long as the spouse doesnt withdraw the 864. (matter of seasey). But its not easy. It would most likely be denied and need an attny help to get approved in court. None of these couples seem to be this scenario. Beyond that the next option is to find another spouse like I said, and you can apply and get all the waivers pre-approved so you just leave to have your interview at the Embassy since you can not adjust in the US unless its with the K petitioner. Then theres non family visas- work and school. Final path would be self petition VAWA- and  the statistics are roughly- 1,031,000 foreign nationals obtained lawful permanent resident (LPR) status in Fiscal Year (FY) 2019  Of these admissions, 572,000 adjusted status from within the United States, and 459,000 entered as new arrivals.For VAWA_ Year 2019 
Grand Total received 9,552, approved 8,163, denied 2,125 still pending 33,446  

Its a small percentage of VAWA self petitioners but still significant. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I don't think Stephanie is bisexual at all...And please can we get rid of Baby girl Visa?....she is so annoying 

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
14 hours ago, Villanelle said:

@Mary Lou @JFH I think Rachel and Jon spent the 10k on the attny to fill out the waiver for his criminal record.  10k is a steep for a waiver packet but not crazy of an amount to be charged. ... On a side note we googled what exactly they are selling when they said Jon is earning money selling 'long distance relationship merchandise' (?) Found this- https://www.fanbound.com/jonjwalters He is creative! Bearer of bad news broadcast? lol. 

I kind of remember with Luis when it all played out it was something like they filed the AOS packet (married right when he came and filed it) and then were going to do a second wedding (pretending like it was the first) for the cameras but never made it that far cause he got the GC and ditched her. Again I dont remember the specifics but I know when it happened there was a convo about how got the GC and there was no option for her to withdraw. 

Larissa has a new boyfriend. I guess she either is trying a VAWA (and if so VAWA is taking about 2yrs now to process- so she would be in auth stay based on that) or she could marry someone else but would have to leave to do Embassy interview once everything is approved. I dont think she is remarried so VAWA seems to be the best guess. No idea about Fernanda. She could be student visa or work visa maybe? She could also be VAWA. 

Technically a K can do AOS if they divorce as long as the spouse doesnt withdraw the 864. (matter of seasey). But its not easy. It would most likely be denied and need an attny help to get approved in court. None of these couples seem to be this scenario. Beyond that the next option is to find another spouse like I said, and you can apply and get all the waivers pre-approved so you just leave to have your interview at the Embassy since you can not adjust in the US unless its with the K petitioner. Then theres non family visas- work and school. Final path would be self petition VAWA- and  the statistics are roughly- 1,031,000 foreign nationals obtained lawful permanent resident (LPR) status in Fiscal Year (FY) 2019  Of these admissions, 572,000 adjusted status from within the United States, and 459,000 entered as new arrivals.For VAWA_ Year 2019 
Grand Total received 9,552, approved 8,163, denied 2,125 still pending 33,446  

Its a small percentage of VAWA self petitioners but still significant. 

Read somewhere  that 98% of all VAWA are women ....(searched cant find the source again)

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

On 5/25/2020 at 2:29 PM, JFH said:

To the average viewer, it could look like people come here on K-1s, marry, split up a few months later, even pick up the odd misdemeanor, and can stay here, get a job, etc. No wonder people are skeptical of the whole process and assume all foreign spouses just want GCs.  

This is what I heard about Fernanda is that she filed under VAWA. I heard that on Reddit several months back and then I had to explain it to people that had no idea what it was. I don't see how Larissa is even still here tbh with you

22 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

It has been said repeatedly on here that Rachel thinks she knows EVERYTHING and will not take any advice on how to do anything in regards to his visa. They GFM the $10k for the attorney in the BEGINNING of the process before they even knew he might or might even need a waiver which is crazy. 

As you can see above @JFH is not really fond of them at all and I think that is who I chatted about them before. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

9 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

It has been said repeatedly on here that Rachel thinks she knows EVERYTHING and will not take any advice on how to do anything in regards to his visa. They GFM the $10k for the attorney in the BEGINNING of the process before they even knew he might or might even need a waiver which is crazy. 

As you can see above @JFH is not really fond of them at all and I think that is who I chatted about them before. 

I am not fond of them either! 

Remember this is scripted, it's easy to forget and get people get sucked into believing what they say about the Visa and cost. Hence the GFM account. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I do think people like Larissa  and Louis can probably concoct a VAWA argument.  I heard a rumor that they are staying on the O1 artists/ actors visa from TLC, but I doubt USCIS would approve that considering it makes them look bad.

I do think  $11'000 is realistic for a laywer for a difficult criminal waiver, if s/he is top notch.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg