TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

2,306 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Mrsminchinnn said:

Okay so!!! Day 205. I woke up and recieve this. RFE. This is good at least.

F160C77E-A1D1-4445-8CA4-F4F409B67FB1.jpeg

awesome ! at least you hear something ! it's only 1-3 weeks push back your time for NOA2 :) we had RFE too

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Highzik said:

Oh my God my God my God.......we have been approved........the new website says approved.I B1C7F73B-65B0-45EF-82E8-78088EE1B825.thumb.jpeg.6049f89b9f876b7c962b8b1fd91848eb.jpeg

Congratulations!!

10/03/2017 I-129F sent

10/05/2017 - I-129F delivered

10/10/2017 - NOA1 

03/29/2018 - NOA2 

04/17/2018 NVC case received

04/19/2018 - NVC case number assigned

05/16/2018 - In Transit to Consulate

05/18/2018 - Ready at Consulate

06/18/2018 - Medical

07/03/2018 - Interview

07/19/2018 - VOH

07/27/2018 - POE

Post NOA2 Information For Brazil

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Highzik said:

Please house what is the next step now after approval.......I know the case will be sent to Nvc, how will I receive my case number.

that is where u need to be now. Congrats!!!!

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mgdtime97 said:

Congratulations!!

Congratulations! I know we have the same date for the RFE Evidence received status, o when seeing the scan from yesterday with there being a 5/7 previous update with a 5/23 approval I thought it may have been you! Happy to hear! 

Can't wait to receive mine and have a peace of mind.. 

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Gem&Corey said:

Hurrah someone got something !!....Happy for you @Highzik!!!! .....   212 now here :( ........

@Gem&Corey my took 217 days so your approval is at the corner either today or late tommorro......I bet it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sarac9 said:

@HTMW @DonAnn @Katri @IamAR fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!! Finally saw one approval after a while. 

CONGRATS!! @Highzik

Next step is file ds 160 and wait for nvc to give you the case number. Wait is anywhere from 20 to 30 days. 

We called USCIS and they did a service request about our case. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Christy&J said:

awesome ! at least you hear something ! it's only 1-3 weeks push back your time for NOA2 :) we had RFE too

All good!! Just enjoying my time here in my hometown coz once this is over i’ll be away for a while. *crossing fingerssss

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Mrsminchinnn said:

Hey guys just wanna ask how many days it took for your rfe to arrive in your mail?

It's usually standard, 4 days

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi guys! Quick update: we submitted the RFE yesterday, we already know that the waiting period is about 2/3 weeks. I have a question, the documents that you need to take to the embassy are different depending from where you are going to get interviewed? or are they standarized?

Is the k1 visa a family based visa?

Edited by BryceAndRebeca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.