TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

2,306 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

@HTMW @DonAnn @Katri @IamAR fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!! Finally saw one approval after a while. 

CONGRATS!! @Highzik

Next step is file ds 160 and wait for nvc to give you the case number. Wait is anywhere from 20 to 30 days. 

I have not even done the ds-160 yet. Yet i see my case  in "ready" status at the embassy. I was so exhausted after receiving the NOA2

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Katri said:

We called USCIS 5 hours ago... Lady did a service request... 2 hours later... WE ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

yay!!!!!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
45 minutes ago, HTMW said:

A few approvals for seen for 10/16ers in a mini scan....

Happy Thursday darlings!! :) 

Hoping for RFE Request for Evidence received 5/7 to have a status change! Fingers and Toes crossed!!

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Katri said:

We called USCIS 5 hours ago... Lady did a service request... 2 hours later... WE ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Congrats!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Katri said:

Omg congratulations!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

19 hours ago, Mrsminchinnn said:

Okay so!!! Day 205. I woke up and recieve this. RFE. This is good at least.

F160C77E-A1D1-4445-8CA4-F4F409B67FB1.jpeg

Same here, received a text today saying RFE after 216 days.  Let’s see what it is.

Don’t know if there is any use for those who are still waiting.  I received this “movement” 6 days after submitting an onlin inquiry and 2 days after talking to tier 2 on the phone.  

Edited by Jdjd

2 hours ago, ToniAnn said:

I have not even done the ds-160 yet. Yet i see my case  in "ready" status at the embassy. I was so exhausted after receiving the NOA2

We did it because we wanted to just get any and everything done that could be done before fiance gets his interview date. 

Just waiting for the case number. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Katri said:

Amazing!!!!! and @Jdjd atleast its something!!!...... Ooooo Please be the rest of us SOON....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sarac9 said:

Have you thought about doing an inquiry???

Yes, I submitted a service request on the 15th; but I already know they’re just going to say the same thing “we’re waiting on background checks”. So annoying!

miss youuuuuuuu ❤️

9 minutes ago, HTMW said:

Yes, I submitted a service request on the 15th; but I already know they’re just going to say the same thing “we’re waiting on background checks”. So annoying!

miss youuuuuuuu ❤️

Let's hope for the best! I am praying for you with every prayerm

I miss you too!!my work has been so busy!!! I literally go home, eat iftar and just sleep. 

How is your ramadan going? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.