TBoneTX

September 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Brit&USA said:

What's the problem ChuAni? Of course i'm wondering why my application hasn't been dealt with yet but I don't have any reason to distrust an officially government agency. 

Please see the last post where the processing times have been updated on the official website to the 24th August. 

Love & Light. 

I said O.K.A.Y!🙌

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Uk24sc said:

@Naes do you have any scans from yesterday? Sorry to bother you just the anticipation is killing me!!!

There was no update yesterday 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Brit&USA said:

What's the problem ChuAni? Of course i'm wondering why my application hasn't been dealt with yet but I don't have any reason to distrust an officially government agency. 

Please see the last post where the processing times have been updated on the official website to the 24th August. 

Love & Light. 

Well it was September 1, 2 days ago that can be a reason....

Timeline
4 hours ago, Brit&USA said:

Ditto Jess. Finally got through to someone at the USCIS today- this forum just made me feel paranoid that my application was lost rather than give any comfort. My petition was received on the 31st August, NOA1 dated 5th September. USCIS are still dealing with applications received on the 24th August. So reassured me we've got a little more waiting time :( 

They have touched up to September 21

they do not go in order.

if real information does not feel you comfortable, yes I would say this forum won’t give anyone any reassurance. You do have a little more waiting time, not because they are doing August 24 cases (in that case we have 1000s of fake noa2s in hand) but because they do not go in order.

There are people in May, June and july waiting too and this is not because uscis lost their petition but because every case is different. 

Good luck!

Timeline
6 hours ago, smokeface said:

@Naes Just a heads up these users are saying the original bc is needed. 

I just tagged 3 friends did in through japan this month, let’s see what they say. Because in my opinion it is ridiculous to have someone else’s birth certificate with you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Did any one had problem checking their status online .... this is what is shows when i try to check today "

My Logo
IT WAS REPORTED TO US THAT YOUR IP ADDRESS OR INTERNET GATEWAY HAS BEEN LOCKED OUT FOR A SELECT PERIOD OF TIME. THIS IS DUE TO AN UNUSUALLY HIGH RATE OF USE. IN ORDER TO AVOID THIS ISSUE, PLEASE CREATE A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT (SINGLE APPLICANT) OR A REPRESENTATIVE ACCOUNT (REPRESENTING MANY INDIVIDUALS).
....i create a customer account but still its showing me the same thing

Timeline
Just now, Soya & Dama said:

Did any one had problem checking their status online .... this is what is shows when i try to check today "

My Logo
IT WAS REPORTED TO US THAT YOUR IP ADDRESS OR INTERNET GATEWAY HAS BEEN LOCKED OUT FOR A SELECT PERIOD OF TIME. THIS IS DUE TO AN UNUSUALLY HIGH RATE OF USE. IN ORDER TO AVOID THIS ISSUE, PLEASE CREATE A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT (SINGLE APPLICANT) OR A REPRESENTATIVE ACCOUNT (REPRESENTING MANY INDIVIDUALS).
....i create a customer account but still its showing me the same thing

Wait for 48 hours.

Or change your wifi to another one.

your ip (connection) is blocked, you must have checked about 4000 cases in the past 24 hours hence got blocked.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, JoelThai said:

The date the page displays indicates if a petitioner can submit an inquiry if they have not received their NOA2.   Currently, if your I-129F reciept date is August 24th or earlier, you may submit an inquiry to USCIS.

"If your receipt date is before the Case Inquiry Date, you can submit an “outside normal processing time” service request"

I’m still confused about what is August 24th date refers to? Did they move back the date from September 1st as of January 31, 2018 update to back to August? So does this mean they’re still processing September 22nd applications or they went back and updated real time apps that they’re processing? Help my fickle mind understand this cuz doesn’t sound good and I’m at work.

Edited by Amit M

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Naes said:

I just tagged 3 friends did in through japan this month, let’s see what they say. Because in my opinion it is ridiculous to have someone else’s birth certificate with you.

Cool, I already sent it just to be safe. I mean I trust her with it obviously, if it the package gets lost in the mail however...yeah, that would be bad lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Norway
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Amit M said:

I’m still confused about what is August 24th date refers to? Did they move back the date from September 1st as of January 31, 2018 update to back to August? So does this mean they’re still processing September 22nd applications or they went back and updated real time apps that they’re processing? Help my fickle mind understand this cuz doesn’t sound good and I’m at work.

If I've got it right they are no longer posting which dates they are processing at any time, they're simply saying "if your petition is from 24. August or BEFORE that, it now counts as outside of normal processing times and you can contact us". This seems just as well to me, since @Naes has been providing more accurate scans for us anyway

Edited by ML915

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
On 3/14/2018 at 1:09 AM, TBoneTX said:

This is the continuation thread for its predecessor, which has been closed because of its large size:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/646561-i129f-september-2017-filers/

Edited by Enita

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Hi everyone! I have been following the thread since june...i have never seen it this bad where we have no NOA2 in two days 🙈🙈 its starting to scare me. We need all the luck we can get!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ML915 said:

If I've got it right they are no longer posting which dates they are processing at any time, they're simply saying "if your petition is from 24. August or BEFORE that, it now counts as outside of normal processing times and you can contact us". This seems just as well to me, since @Naes has been providing more accurate scans for us anyway

It already meant that so I think they just added and corrected the wording for people who didn’t know it to understand.

3 minutes ago, Enita said:

Hi everyone! I have been following the thread since june...i have never seen it this bad where we have no NOA2 in two days 🙈🙈 its starting to scare me. We need all the luck we can get!

I’ve seen worse, don’t worry. They’re just not updating the website doesn’t mean there’s no movement in these dates yet ;) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.