TBoneTX

September 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 minute ago, I.Kat said:

Haha, I feel you, I am exactly the same! There's so many different sources saying different things that it just adds more complications to this already complicated process :blink::unsure:  Well, easy is boring, right? :jest:

Let's say that, because that's what we have. But I'd love it to be easy peasy! Stress less and with precise guidelines. 

But this is way more intense not for faint of hearth! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, h&y said:

Don't even bother with this timeline. Mine says March 11-17 and it's now the 23rd and still nothing. There are people who heard weeks before their timeline estimate. You'll make yourself crazy if you keep checking.

Exactly 👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, h&y said:

It's making me crazy! I think there were only 59 or so and 49 were touched. We are somewhere in a lingering batch of 10. :) 

It’s a torture! But there’s nothing to do but wait 😊

31-08-2017 ---   I-129F SENT

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
7 minutes ago, BK&MC said:

Ladies, I’m so stressed out I’ve been making expensive purschases online. Spending money I shouldn’t be spending. 

HELP!

Eat Chocolate is less expensive - its the bandaides of all bandaides 

Edited by Mayi & MiMi
spelling

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

4 minutes ago, Mayi & MiMi said:

Eat Chocolate is less expensive - its the bandaides of all bandaides 

I’ll stress more with chocolates. Too much and they give me pimples. Plus I try to workout 3-4 days per week to lose my tummy pouch. Gotta stay away from em sweets!

4 minutes ago, h&y said:

I was doing the same. I found comfort in LulaRoe Leggings on Facebook. These people go live and sell clothes and the leggings are so soft.. but they're 25$ each and I keep spending at least 100$ each time to get free shipping :D Lord help me... this money can go towards my future with the fiance.

Omg... I don’t even dare to tell mine what I’ve been spending on and how much I’ve spent. Like you, this money could go a long way in our future especially once I stop having a job.... BUT that’s what making me spent too! I keep thinking if I don’t buy them now, lord knows when I’ll find a job when I move to the US and be able to buy them! Voices in my head doing me in 😩

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
38 minutes ago, h&y said:

I'm doing one of those smiles while holding words under my breath kind of thing. Because I am trying to smile but this is soooo frustrating. I had a dream that I saw my letter coming though! I never have a dream ..praying it's a sign lol

OMG! I had a dream too about the letter two nights ago. Hope it’s a sign haha 

31-08-2017 ---   I-129F SENT

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Charles H said:

Good morning everyone, 

This is my first time to post in here but I have been reading daily and wanted to let everyone know that I just got an  email  notification that action had been taken on my case and to log in and check.  I logged in and thank God we got approved NOA2.

Good luck everyone :D

Screenshot_20180323-045413.png

Congrats!

Hmm are they doing backdated updates!!!

I shall check this when I wake up cause my scan earlier didn’t show anything (but it was way before this!)

I’ll be back afternoon guys! Hope it will rain!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Naes said:

Congrats!

Hmm are they doing backdated updates!!!

I shall check this when I wake up cause my scan earlier didn’t show anything (but it was way before this!)

I’ll be back afternoon guys! Hope it will rain!!!

I just realized this case has not been updated online but only got this notification...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mayi & MiMi said:

Is it me or what.  Day before yesterday my timeline said April 7, then yesterday it said April 8, now its back to April 7.  Ughhh stop playing with me ! And case tracker too - ughhh update ! Can we just get this over with.  My heart cant take this any more.  Everytime that case tracker goes off I nearly ####### my pants ! Soon case tracker will be like the boy who called wolf.  

When I first initially checked my timeline, my estimation was around April 11th and kept fluctuating.

Gradually it's been going down, as of right now it says March 26th to March 31st.

I keep telling myself to not fully rely on these estimations? As every case is different and may take longer/quicker to process, but it does still give me an idea?

And I know the feeling! 

That stupid USCIS application disturbed my daily nap! :dead:

23 minutes ago, Naes said:

I just realized this case has not been updated online but only got this notification...

Go figure. No wonder they updated the website. Making it harder for us to track scans. Ugh!!! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Norway
Timeline
Just now, h&y said:

I JUST DID THE SAME AND IT SAYS APPROVED!! IS THIS REAL LIFE? I'm terrified and excited right now?!

Untitled.jpg

OH THANK GOODNESS ITS NOT JUST ME!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, h&y said:

I JUST DID THE SAME AND IT SAYS APPROVED!! IS THIS REAL LIFE? I'm terrified and excited right now?!

Untitled.jpg

Congrats! Is there a new site? What is the link?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.