TBoneTX

September 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Naes said:

@ChuAni covered the AOS with “all k1 goes to california” would you like to pitch for the fluffy cat we are aiming for??

She's def going for it.

@Naes Dearie, I can't wait for your Approval. You too, @h&y!

The bottles 🍾🍾🍾🍾are due for popping!

USCIS will soon blow the Trumpet 🎺 of NOA2!

Edited by ChuAni

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey y‘all,

my case wasn’t approved yet 😭 (9/22) BUT I’m trying to prepare everything (including my fiancé) for the embassy in Germany. 

Am i correct that i would need the following things from him (he’s the beneficiary):

- Filled out I-134 form

- Proof of U.S. federal income tax returns, for the most recent tax year

- copy of a W2 or 1099 to support the income listed on the tax return

- a letter from employer

Anything else you would recommend 💁🏽‍♀️😅? I know we had this topic before but I’m so insecure 🤭 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
1 hour ago, h&y said:

Prayyyyying!! I did the math and it seems there's 10 cases from 9/6 that haven't been touched yet. Figures I'd be one of those 10. -___-

I am one of them too! Don’t forget about me 

31-08-2017 ---   I-129F SENT

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

Administration wants scrutiny. We believe there is a new quota.

officially there are more rfes comparing to previous years since 2017. Also because they don’t update all approvals I think it is more obvious to our eyes :) 

@Naes is there a cap for how many approved k-1 can be granted in a year that now They’re sending these RFEs?? This is scary! Some might be legitimate RFEs but some could be just to delay the processing (which has already happened with me) and approve the obvious ones. Never know right? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

good luck berries! i love the 100+ every day! 

i keep crossing my fingers for everyone and hope it will rain approvals again today <3 bamm bam bammmmmm

giphy.gif

@Swissmiss82 oh the good ol Gene Kelly 👯‍♂️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Woo hoo, jumped back ANOTHER day.  I like that. Keep updating those timelines ! 

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Back from vacation to lurk your threads again. Baby is now in the airplane on his way home. :( So i figured I'd come back here to raise my spirits. And my timeline has moved forward several days! Things are moving fast! Anyone care to give me a brief update on the past 2 weeks?

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bianca89 said:

Hey y‘all,

my case wasn’t approved yet 😭 (9/22) BUT I’m trying to prepare everything (including my fiancé) for the embassy in Germany. 

Am i correct that i would need the following things from him (he’s the beneficiary):

- Filled out I-134 form

- a letter from employer

Anything else you would recommend 💁🏽‍♀️😅? I know we had this topic before but I’m so insecure 🤭 

Looks good.  I would probably included the past 2-3 years of W2s and maybe even a few weeks/months of pay stubs, just to be safe.  Some COs are a little more particularly than others with all that stuff.

11/14/17 129F mailed

11/17/17 NOA1

05/14/18 NOA2

06/06/18 NVC received and case # assigned

06/12/18 left NVC

06/13/18 Manila Embassy received

06/13/18 CFO completed at Clark Pampanga

06/18-19/18 Medical exam

07/10/18 Interview - APPROVED!!

07/29/18 POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

First i would like to say congratulations to everyone who received their NOA2 even RFE and many blessings on your continued journey Question: I noticed that some people call uscis in regards to information on their case if its being touched assigned ect... (im aware that some who applied before me still haven't heard anything) but when would it be ok for me to call maybe next week or the week after i was thinking also what would be the number? And process i know i should request a tier 2 officer. Anyone who has knowledge i appreciate it thanks 

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Timeline
1 hour ago, Bianca89 said:

Hey y‘all,

- Filled out I-134 form

- a letter from employer

The instructions state that you also need a letter from a financial officer at the bank with the date the account opened total amount deposited for the year and present balance 

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Dave_and_Jessa said:

Looks good.  I would probably included the past 2-3 years of W2s and maybe even a few weeks/months of pay stubs, just to be safe.  Some COs are a little more particularly than others with all that stuff.

Thank you! I'll make sure to get as much as possible from him ;)

Timeline
23 minutes ago, AntoinetteB said:

The instructions state that you also need a letter from a financial officer at the bank with the date the account opened total amount deposited for the year and present balance 

Should I get that or my fiancé (beneficiary)? Or both? :P 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, h&y said:

What instructions ??

For I-134

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Bianca89 said:

Should I get that or my fiancé (beneficiary)? Or both? :P 

It states the petetioner im also going to get mine maybe next week 

Timeline

From my understand the instructions sat from the following list please provide any of the listed documents? It doesnt say w2 anywhere but i understand most people provide those and some embassies are more strict than others i prefer providing what they are asking for  (letter from officer of the bank)as well as what They are not asking for (w2's) 

Screenshot_20180321-135133.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.