TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/11/2018 at 7:44 AM, Favvy said:

Congratulations!!!!!  Could u plz post ur fiancee's interview  experience  at least for us fellow Naija.  Thank you. 

Thanks!

I actually posted here last week, for March 6th http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?trim=no&cty=&cnty=Nigeria&page=1&dfilter=5&topic=K1 Visa

The last question they asked her I've never seen during my studies of typical K-1 interview questions.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Okay... I never got any packets. Just a letter stating what my LND number is and that the NVC had sent my stuff to London. 

I've completed and printed my DS-160, had my medical, paid and booked my embassy interview.

Is there anything I have missed?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, LydiaP said:

I just got notified from USCIS that my RFE was received and logged. It just arrived today! Is that normal?

Yes, it's very typical for it to take a day or two for them to put it in the system and send a notification. :) 

Mine never updated to approved (still shows RFE received), so keep an eye on the mailbox. Home stretch with USCIS! 

Timeline
5 hours ago, o0o said:

Thanks!

I actually posted here last week, for March 6th http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?trim=no&cty=&cnty=Nigeria&page=1&dfilter=5&topic=K1 Visa

The last question they asked her I've never seen during my studies of typical K-1 interview questions.

Thanks. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, o0o said:

Thanks!

Wow! for the last question what do you think is the best way to answer it? 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Favvy said:

Wow! for the last question what do you think is the best way to answer it? 

The last question she said, "u know it's very possible for that to happen cos he sent me a friend request and when we started talking there was a connection between us so we decided to take it further." (b/c we met on fb) And then he said, oh ok good

Timeline
9 minutes ago, o0o said:

The last question she said, "u know it's very possible for that to happen cos he sent me a friend request and when we started talking there was a connection between us so we decided to take it further." (b/c we met on fb) And then he said, oh ok good

OK thanks a lot.  But my fiance and I didn't meet on facebook.  We were introduced by his cousin, a colleague  of mine and we started talking on phone and whatsapp but he came home visiting after 7months and proposed to me. His immediate relatives all are in the US and his work doesn't give him much time so can that sort of be an answer for my case?  Just robbing minds together?

Hi guys! 

Just looking for some advice . 

I submitted my Notice of Readiness to the embassy on Tuesday 6th March and my interview is scheduled 10th April. I feel that’s a very long wait compared to what I’ve been reading from you guys! 

If I’ve to wait another 2 weeks for my passport we’re looking at not having my POE for 7 weeks !! 

Did this happen to anyone else ? 

Any tips on on getting an interview sooner ? 

My embassy is Dublin, Ireland 

Thanks you 😊

heeey @vocaledge have a safe flight and an easy POE!!! :D

we all root for you and think of you!

let us know how it all went... welcome home :D 

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Emmak1 said:

Hi guys! 

Just looking for some advice . 

I submitted my Notice of Readiness to the embassy on Tuesday 6th March and my interview is scheduled 10th April. I feel that’s a very long wait compared to what I’ve been reading from you guys! 

If I’ve to wait another 2 weeks for my passport we’re looking at not having my POE for 7 weeks !! 

Did this happen to anyone else ? 

Any tips on on getting an interview sooner ? 

My embassy is Dublin, Ireland 

Thanks you 😊

Differs by country, but that does seem a long time. I suggest contacting the embassy and asking them to move it up. Worst case they just say no, no downside for you assuming you are all prepared.

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Anyone in June who is still waiting and/or if there's a change in status please let me know.

June 6

@John & Rose     - RFE  sent 2/28

June 12

@MommaMiller  - RFE rec. (not active since 1/ 13)

@ChazNikki        - RFE Sent (no timeline)

June 13

@YingYen           - Received NOA1 6/13

June 14

@Enter and Kam - Received 

@Katemdedo     - Received 

@D & JL             - RFE sent. (1/21)

June 15

@LydiaP            - RFE sent 3/12

June 19

@elwoodicious - RFE sent.(1/11)

June 22

@KBA               - Received

June 23

@Martin3517   Received 

June 27

@Kari & Atti     - RFE rec. (2/5)

@KurtHigh     -RFE rec. (1/31) (no timeline)

June 29

@Jabberwocky1969  - RFE  Sent 2/28

Edited by Kari & Atti

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/11/2018 at 12:57 PM, daleguthery said:

Plans are set! I will be flying out of Chicago to Manila on April 9th, and flying back with Maricel on April 18th! We have a wedding date set for June 16th!

Congrats! :) Just a quick question. Did you book her a one way ticket? I'm planning to use my miles to book my flight but it's only good for a one way flight. That way we don't have to spend much since my fiance is flying to manila from Colorado and it's looking like it's $1400 for his flight. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.