TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
21 minutes ago, AndyAspen said:

yikes, Tier 2 Officer Osegura isn't very happy today. hung up on me, I promise I was playing nice!:unsure: Time to get back in line for a tier 2 call back!

Sounds like the same guy who hung up on me - SO RUDE!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

It's so quiet!!!! Was really hoping to hear about lots of silent approvals this week.. where are they GodDamnit?! 

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 minutes ago, streanor said:

It's so quiet!!!! Was really hoping to hear about lots of silent approvals this week.. where are they GodDamnit?! 

I was hoping the same!

6 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

I was hoping the same!

Was hoping same too... 

Its crazy... absolutely has consumed my mind.

Keep telling myself need to be patient, but then check here,app,fb and uscis website every couple minutes. 😁😁

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
Just now, DennisWaldron said:

Was hoping same too... 

Its crazy... absolutely has consumed my mind.

Keep telling myself need to be patient, but then check here,app,fb and uscis website every couple minutes. 😁😁

I'm with ya.. it's so hard not to obsess over it constantly! I'm really trying to focus on other things but it's tough!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
7 minutes ago, streanor said:

I'm with ya.. it's so hard not to obsess over it constantly! I'm really trying to focus on other things but it's tough!

That was toatally me, everyday for almost 3 weeks ☹️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
17 hours ago, dpcalbears said:

Hey! Congratulations! We are August 28th as well. Hoping for an approval soon. 

Good luck @dpcalbears! I'm sure you guys will get an approval soon! Hope for you guys that you do. :)

Hi everyone! We are currently waiting for our Case No and my chosen embassy is UAE. We tried calling NVC 12 working days after our NOA2 date. The first agent at NVC said our case is at NVC already but he doesn’t have the permission to access the progress of our case. The first agent then have us transfered to another NVC agent for further info. Now, the 2nd agent told us that ours is a special case because it needs to be done electronically and further told us that some cases doesn’t need to be done electronically and would wait up until 8 weeks. Should that be a concern? TIA 

event.png

Immigration Journey 🇵🇭  to 🇺🇸  :

i -129f completion : July 28, 2018

i - 485 completion: June 28, 2019

i - 751 completion: ---pending----

N-400 completion: ---pending----

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAVE INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 4 2017 - I-129F Sent to USCIS

August 7 2017 I-129F Delivered

August 9 2017 NOA1 Sent out

August 14 2017 - Received email from Lawyer NOA1 received

August 28 2017 - Returned to USA/NOA1 was in the mail waiting for me delivered on August 14th according to my brother who collected my mail

September 7 2017 - 1 month into waiting for NOA2

October 7 2017 - 2 months into waiting for NOA2

November 7th 2017 - 3 months into waiting for NOA2

December 7th 2017 - 4 months into waiting for NOA2

January 7th 2018 - 5 months into waiting for NOA2

February 7th 2018 - 6 months into waiting for NOA2

February 17th 2018 - NOA2 - APPROVED!! noa1-noa2 194 days

February 20 2108 - NOA2 Mailed

February 24 2018 - NOA2 Received

March 5th 2018 - NVC Received Case

March 7th 2018 - NVC Case number received.

March 7th 2018 - DS-160 Submitted online

March 17th 2018 - Case sent to embassy

March 18th 2018 - Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

March 23 2018 - Medical exam completed

April 30 2018 - Interview - 221g - Administrative processing

December 12 2018 - Email from embassy Administrative processing completed request to send passport, new 221g , new medical

December 24 2018 - New medical exam

January 9 2019 - Medical ready for pickup, sent passport to embassy

January 10 2019 - Passport received by embassy.....case update as well

January 11 2019 - CEAC page shows visa status ISSUED!

January 14 2019 - Visa received.

January 15 2019 - POE - Dallas Ft Worth - Arrived Mobile Al airport - now home with me.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, MandW said:

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAVE INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

• Aug 22, 2017          -           I-129F SENT
  • Aug 24, 2017          -           NOA1 (I-129F received)
  • Feb 21, 2018           -           NOA 2 (181 days)
  • Mar 09, 2018          -           NVC # 
  • Mar 13, 2018          -           Consulate Received (MUMBAI, INDIA)
  • Mar 26, 2018           -           Packet 4 Received
  • Apr 06, 2018           -           Interview(APPROVED)
  • Apr 10, 2018            -           Visa Received
  • Apr 18, 2018            -            US Entry
  • JUN 23, 2018           -           Married 
  • JUL 23, 2018            -           AOS filed
  • AUG 20, 2018          -            BIOMETRICS 
  • DEC 06,2018            -            EAD/AP RECEIVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Xie_xong said:

Hi everyone! We are currently waiting for our Case No and my chosen embassy is UAE. We tried calling NVC 12 working days after our NOA2 date. The first agent at NVC said our case is at NVC already but he doesn’t have the permission to access the progress of our case. The first agent then have us transfered to another NVC agent for further info. Now, the 2nd agent told us that ours is a special case because it needs to be done electronically and further told us that some cases doesn’t need to be done electronically and would wait up until 8 weeks. Should that be a concern? TIA 

Hi good day to all my fellow Augustines. Helping a friend to her problem. She paid her visa already thrue bank now when she was making her appointment interveiw, she put the receipt number wrong for her 1 kid from the mrv slip, meaning she swap accidentally n mrc receipt to her kids. She receive an email only one kid was included on her interveiw. Pls. Help my friend, shes so stress after all & Whats the best thing we she will do. @naes girl help us! By the way were from the Philippines.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, J16&P25 said:

Hi good day to all my fellow Augustines. Helping a friend to her problem. She paid her visa already thrue bank now when she was making her appointment interveiw, she put the receipt number wrong for her 1 kid from the mrv slip, meaning she swap accidentally n mrc receipt to her kids. She receive an email only one kid was included on her interveiw. Pls. Help my friend, shes so stress after all & Whats the best thing we she will do. @naes girl help us! By the way were from the Philippines.

Contact the Embassy directly.  They're usually good about getting back to you quickly with an answer.

11/14/17 129F mailed

11/17/17 NOA1

05/14/18 NOA2

06/06/18 NVC received and case # assigned

06/12/18 left NVC

06/13/18 Manila Embassy received

06/13/18 CFO completed at Clark Pampanga

06/18-19/18 Medical exam

07/10/18 Interview - APPROVED!!

07/29/18 POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.