TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

Oh USCIS :jest::jest:

Don't be confused buddy.
These people are really super dis-organized.
Am guessing what happened is that they moved their date to Sept 1 but now realized how many people are calling with complaints and trying to put in service requests so they moved it back to August 24th.
I think something like this has happened before. It's so they can say "sorry, you're still within processing times" and leave it be.

I know you and many others are still waiting. Hoping something happens for y'all by weekend!

Thank you so much. Really hoping for something positive this week. And yes it's probably because they are sick of taking our calls. :( 

Filed: P-3 Visa Country: Dominica
Timeline

Today was my medical Exam,  I was from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM there (Consultorio de visas) Santo domingo Bella vista .. the experience was really good and frustrating too..  

first, they said they needed a document that was not the SDO, in clarifying that they lasted 20 minutes.. when finally they accept the SDO 

I could enter ..  my interview is the next 25/04 i let you know the experiences that day..    Thanks Guys

NOA1: 24th August

NOA2: 22th February :wub:

Im From Dominican Republic, looking for people from my country to share my experiences

18 minutes ago, Ayron M said:

Today was my medical Exam,  I was from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM there (Consultorio de visas) Santo domingo Bella vista .. the experience was really good and frustrating too..  

first, they said they needed a document that was not the SDO, in clarifying that they lasted 20 minutes.. when finally they accept the SDO 

I could enter ..  my interview is the next 25/04 i let you know the experiences that day..    Thanks Guys

What is SDO?  Y cuanto t cobraron para el exam?

30 minutes ago, Ayron M said:

Mi pareja es d RD.  :) Bajos d Haina. Aun estamos esperando la respuesta dl RFE q recibimos. Esperamos el NOA 2.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Any advice? We contacted them several times about the elusive RFE and was told that nothing was sent out and that it was an internally RFE, now they’re trying to tell us that they actually sent something out and that we have a deadline. It has already been a month since the date that they sent it. 

The other screenshot shows information regarding the missing RFE but doesn’t actually tell us what’s happening, does this mean that they’re resending it? It’s not exactly helpful. 

7110D7FE-99EA-4847-9A9E-85222ED4FD92.png

88A032CA-EF05-46E5-A1CD-2F3D90C1E252.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

Any advice? We contacted them several times about the elusive RFE and was told that nothing was sent out and that it was an internally RFE, now they’re trying to tell us that they actually sent something out and that we have a deadline. It has already been a month since the date that they sent it. 

The other screenshot shows information regarding the missing RFE but doesn’t actually tell us what’s happening, does this mean that they’re resending it? It’s not exactly helpful. 

7110D7FE-99EA-4847-9A9E-85222ED4FD92.png

88A032CA-EF05-46E5-A1CD-2F3D90C1E252.png

This is a HOT mess. Completely unacceptable USCIS

Unfortunately, you are right. The second e-mail does not make it clear if one is being re-sent or not.
I think your only choice here is to keep calling USCIS till you can get a Tier II person that will agree to RESEND one back out to you, since they won't give you the details over the phone. Make it clear to them that an e-mail was sent to you on so and so date stating an RFE was sent to you on so and so date. But you have yet to receive it. Might have gotten lost in the mail. 
Hopefully they can agree and resend it. 

So Sorry this is happening to you. Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I agree , what a mess!! first they tell you they sent a rfe and then looks like they sent a second one or they are letting you know they never received a response and telling you time is running out to reply. did you use a lawyer to file the petition? if so have him/her call USCIS

what I don't understand is why USCIS wont tell you what the rfe is about? if you give them all the information to identify you then they should tell you whats up and not be secretive about it.

This is the prime example of why RFE is NOT good news! some people here want to turn it around and say "rfe is good because they touched your case" which is #######. RFE = Delays! 30-60 days delay in the already lengthy process and not to mention a higher chance for something like this to happen all because of a RFE

Approval - good

anything other than that is DELAYS. - NOT GOOD.

August 4 2017 - I-129F Sent to USCIS

August 7 2017 I-129F Delivered

August 9 2017 NOA1 Sent out

August 14 2017 - Received email from Lawyer NOA1 received

August 28 2017 - Returned to USA/NOA1 was in the mail waiting for me delivered on August 14th according to my brother who collected my mail

September 7 2017 - 1 month into waiting for NOA2

October 7 2017 - 2 months into waiting for NOA2

November 7th 2017 - 3 months into waiting for NOA2

December 7th 2017 - 4 months into waiting for NOA2

January 7th 2018 - 5 months into waiting for NOA2

February 7th 2018 - 6 months into waiting for NOA2

February 17th 2018 - NOA2 - APPROVED!! noa1-noa2 194 days

February 20 2108 - NOA2 Mailed

February 24 2018 - NOA2 Received

March 5th 2018 - NVC Received Case

March 7th 2018 - NVC Case number received.

March 7th 2018 - DS-160 Submitted online

March 17th 2018 - Case sent to embassy

March 18th 2018 - Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

March 23 2018 - Medical exam completed

April 30 2018 - Interview - 221g - Administrative processing

December 12 2018 - Email from embassy Administrative processing completed request to send passport, new 221g , new medical

December 24 2018 - New medical exam

January 9 2019 - Medical ready for pickup, sent passport to embassy

January 10 2019 - Passport received by embassy.....case update as well

January 11 2019 - CEAC page shows visa status ISSUED!

January 14 2019 - Visa received.

January 15 2019 - POE - Dallas Ft Worth - Arrived Mobile Al airport - now home with me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

You can do the same scan on your phone with case tracker, best of all you can scan with cases before and after yours to see if they are close to yours

Edited by MandW

August 4 2017 - I-129F Sent to USCIS

August 7 2017 I-129F Delivered

August 9 2017 NOA1 Sent out

August 14 2017 - Received email from Lawyer NOA1 received

August 28 2017 - Returned to USA/NOA1 was in the mail waiting for me delivered on August 14th according to my brother who collected my mail

September 7 2017 - 1 month into waiting for NOA2

October 7 2017 - 2 months into waiting for NOA2

November 7th 2017 - 3 months into waiting for NOA2

December 7th 2017 - 4 months into waiting for NOA2

January 7th 2018 - 5 months into waiting for NOA2

February 7th 2018 - 6 months into waiting for NOA2

February 17th 2018 - NOA2 - APPROVED!! noa1-noa2 194 days

February 20 2108 - NOA2 Mailed

February 24 2018 - NOA2 Received

March 5th 2018 - NVC Received Case

March 7th 2018 - NVC Case number received.

March 7th 2018 - DS-160 Submitted online

March 17th 2018 - Case sent to embassy

March 18th 2018 - Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

March 23 2018 - Medical exam completed

April 30 2018 - Interview - 221g - Administrative processing

December 12 2018 - Email from embassy Administrative processing completed request to send passport, new 221g , new medical

December 24 2018 - New medical exam

January 9 2019 - Medical ready for pickup, sent passport to embassy

January 10 2019 - Passport received by embassy.....case update as well

January 11 2019 - CEAC page shows visa status ISSUED!

January 14 2019 - Visa received.

January 15 2019 - POE - Dallas Ft Worth - Arrived Mobile Al airport - now home with me.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hoping the silence means we'll get a blast of approvals at once.. fingers crossed that's tomorrow!!!

event.png

August filers, for most of you that are far into progress, specially the ones who has got RFE's. Does your RFE require signature from the petitioner? I noticed one screen shot someone shared the other day and It indeed asked for signature, however it seemed an uncommon RFE so maybe that is why?

We're planning a trip in June to stay in the DR all the way until the interview, but not so sure just yet in case of receiving an RFE and asking for signature.

55 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

Going to get my fiancée to ring them today and to demand what’s going on 

Hope you can get some clarification. 

Good luck... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.