TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, Supawa said:

Approval notice received 02/15/18 at 11:40am by email and text message.

Noa 1  -  08/10/2017

Noa 2  -  02/14/2018 actual date on NOA2

189 Days 

NVC received date is unknown.

Case was created on 03/02/2018

Case left NVC on        03/06/2018

Consule updated online status to “Ready” 03/12/2018

Send packet 3 on 03/16/2018

Received packet 4 on 03/20/2018 by email

Interview scheduled on 04/03/2018

Wow!  It really moved quickly after NOA2.  Congratulations and good luck! - Jason

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, AbSa said:

August 1st, 230 days of wait, and still waiting ....:whistle:

no single word from USCIS 😭

Oh wow
You are our longest stand-by! So sorry :(

Have you called them/Sent inquiries? Because definitely your case is "outside normal processing times" for sure! Maybe they will tell you if it's pending background checks or sitting collecting dust.
Hoping you hear something soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

Oh wow
You are our longest stand-by! So sorry :(

Have you called them/Sent inquiries? Because definitely your case is "outside normal processing times" for sure! Maybe they will tell you if it's pending background checks or sitting collecting dust.
Hoping you hear something soon!

according to what I have been reading up here I must be the longest standby😣

My fiancée called USCIS (with no useful information obviously ) and submitted an online inquiry last week and got that generic email😤

nothing else to do than wait and be very very very patient.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, AbSa said:

My fiancée called USCIS (with no useful information obviously ) and submitted an online inquiry last week and got that generic email😤

Aug 2nd here, I'm going to call again, knowing they can't/won't help but maybe it will make the wait go faster haha. 

Timeline
48 minutes ago, AndyAspen said:

Aug 2nd here, I'm going to call again, knowing they can't/won't help but maybe it will make the wait go faster haha. 

Hopefully it will work for you, plus it won't hurt.

We are on a same boat, have to stay strong.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, AbSa said:

Well I was speaking in regards to August. You're August 1st.
But there are MANY people from June and July waiting. And I believe 2 VJ people in May

Wishing y'all get a response Sooon!! 

Edited by emekus94

Timeline
18 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

Well I was speaking in regards to August. You're August 1st.
But there are MANY people from June and July waiting. And I believe 2 VJ people in May

Wishing y'all get a response Sooon!! 

I know I meant Augustines , and I'm aware about the pple from May too I feel very bad for them this is crazy!!! hopefully they hear something this week

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeah, we submitted an enquiry on the 16th, and all the web says is that it has been assigned to an officer for response. I hope that that officer lights a fire under his butt soon. Man, I’m getting antsy. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.